• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Hated Alloy?

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Which Alloy do you hate the most?

Red Alloy (Captain Falcon)
Blue Alloy (Zelda)
Yellow Alloy (Mario)
Green Alloy (Kirby)

Personally, I absolutely hate the Green Alloys: No matter how far you've sent them, they just keep coming back! I think they are also the most 'aggro' out of the Alloys.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
None are considered annoying unless you're talking about Cruel Brawl. In Cruel Brawl, those green Alloys are like relentless demons.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Greens are a pain because they always come back. But the Reds are the biggest pain to get hit by.

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
Greens because their hitboxes reach forever (that's right, forever is now a measure of distance).

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Thanks to the Green ones, I can't seem to get 10 kills in Cruel Brawl. (I'm flying with Pit under the stage in hope that the Alloys will kill themselves)

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Green Alloy-Most Aggro, best recovery?
Yellow Alloy-Smartest
Red Alloy-Deals most damage?
Blue Alloy-Waste of space lol

Can someone help me out here?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Green alloys are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kirby. How sad.

Wildfire393

Smash Journeyman
Actually, the Blue Alloys are the most annoying. The best way my brother and I found to rack up kills in Cruel Brawl is with Toon Link: Hang on ledge, drop, jump and upair, up B to the ledge. This hovers you just below the ledge for most of the time, and the upair has good range, duration, priority, and damage, and will kill at higher percentages.

But when you do this, eventually the blue ones will figure out what you are doing, jump off, and spike you. Yes, other ones have spikes, but for some reason the blues are the most aggressive with them.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Actually, the Blue Alloys are the most annoying. The best way my brother and I found to rack up kills in Cruel Brawl is with Toon Link: Hang on ledge, drop, jump and upair, up B to the ledge. This hovers you just below the ledge for most of the time, and the upair has good range, duration, priority, and damage, and will kill at higher percentages.

But when you do this, eventually the blue ones will figure out what you are doing, jump off, and spike you. Yes, other ones have spikes, but for some reason the blues are the most aggressive with them.

I saw a YouTube Video of Jigglypuff getting 78 KOS
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPTo_e5Un2M

Ghost Pikmin

Smash Cadet
I must be the only one who hates the Blue ones the most. On Cruel brawl their hits seem to come out faster than the others, and every single one will kill you instantly. With the others, you have a small chance of survival for some of their moves.

Plus, I'm pretty sure their attacks have better range than the others, but that's just me.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Gotta be red, all they do is try and elbow me over and over.

free_flyer

Smash Rookie
GREEN...
Yep, me to. The green ones and bosses are a real pain in the ***. It's a nightmare to get stuck with a boss + 4 green alloys, takes a good while to get them down..

Thanks to the Green ones, I can't seem to get 10 kills in Cruel Brawl. (I'm flying with Pit under the stage in hope that the Alloys will kill themselves)
Haha, that's exactly what I'm doing :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBAPY1cS7nY

Top Bottom