• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most amazing kill/death/survival

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
This is a thread for entertainment, put down anyamazing KO's you ever scored, PLEASE DON'T LIE or deathes, i.e. surviving an edgeguard knee by falcon at 150%.

personaly, i've been spiked by lvl1 comps, dunno why, but i once jump off FD with luigi toward a link, dair meteored him, he meteor cancel, jumped, i double jumped, fair and killed him. to top it off, it was on his last stock. I win.

i have also been able to crouch cancel many up smashes at 100+% damage and lived, no big there.

D-20 Dice

Smash Ace
I was fighting a Fox CPU and I was Young Link. I knocked hm off to the side and used the Dair and I got the spike.

REØ

Smash Lord
I was peach fighting my freinds fox and I picked up the zombie-faced turnip with peaches down + B, I threw it he reflected it with his shine but than I caught it again and I chucked it back and it hit him and he was sent out of the stage.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
D-20 awesome avatar, marth05 that was lucky,

ive never been able to pull off any good glitches, keep tryin to get IC freeze glitch....

personly, ive had some wild fun with IC holding 2 bob-ombs ^.^ pain and hurt, pain and hurt.

beckhamisaqueer

Smash Cadet
I was on the DK level with the rap. (don't remember the name) I was playing link and messing around with my friend who was pichu. I remember saying "Watch this." As soon as I said that, he grabbed me and tried to do a throw, so he did a weird flip, but during the flip, a fish came out of nowhere and killed him, making it look like I did it on purpose. No joke.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Surviving Fox's up smash at over 160% is insanely cool to do. I think I CC'ed plus perfectly DI'ed it.

I've survived a Falco forward smash as Captain Falcon in Flat Zone at over 150%. It was a team battle, I was left against the two of them. They had 3 stock and 2 stock, I had 2 and high damage. I got KO'ed and then got them both to 1 stock each. Survived that forward smash and they both just started yelling like "WHAT THE *** THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE YOU DI TOO GOOD THAT MAKES NO SENSE WTF" etc etc. Was insane.

I have so many, seriously, it's nuts. Surviving 200%+ against a Marth on Fountain of Dreams, etc.

homsar

Smash Ace
I was doing a free for all once. I was samus, my friend C. Falcon, and my other friend fox. We knock C. Falcon off and then I go down for the spike and he up b's me. I hit him with a bomb as I grapple back and he does it again. The fox sees a chance to shine us so he jumps down. and hits Falcon. Falcon gets another up be and kocks fox against the wall resulting in an instant spike. I try to spike Falcon again, he up b's again and spikes me against the wall to. On the way down I hit him again. This allowed him to Up b back to the stage...

Did that make sense?

HylianLord

Smash Ace
lol i was peach, i had a bomb in my hands (i got it right after i killed the sheik). then sheik came back, tapped me and i dropped the bomb killing me (while she/he taunted cause she/he was still invincible). T_T...

Wuss

Smash Champion
I was playing a lvl 9 fox, and i was peach. At 0%, I grabbed him, threw him backwards off the edge, then float cancel and went after him with three bairs then edge hogged his recovery. I cant wait to use it on my friends.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I was Ness, vs. a friend's Marth. I hit him with a fully charged forward smash, i forgot what he hit me with but we both went flying off the screen at the same time, and I won the match in the magnifying glass. :)

RPK

Smash Lord
Sad thing happened to me....But it still wow'd me. I got shined spiked by a CPU. It didnt hop off the stage and shined me just stood there on the edge then when I went back on it shined me.

KaNif

Smash Cadet
I was Marth, and my friend was Roy. We were on FD, and I fsmashed him to death with the first hit of the match from the middle of the stage. I didnt know that was possible.

zolloz89

Smash Rookie
i didnt know that you could use marth or roy to counter jigglypuff's down b
i was sadly mistaken

festizzio

Smash Champion
My friend (Ganondorf) tried downspiking me when we both had 1 stock, and we died at the same time and went into sudden death. That's the first time that had ever happened to me.

ajphctp46

Smash Apprentice
I've grabbed people and run off the side with DK before, then when they think I'm just going to suicide and "end the match on my terms," I downthrow and dair immediately to try and spike. It's worked a few times.

Also, as Peach, I pulled a stitchface to kill Link on his second to last stock, then pulled a beamsword as he was recovering, dash attack, throw the sword to knock him off the edge, then pulled a bomb to finish him as he tried to recover. It was beautiful.

spud

Smash Apprentice
TheCatPhysician is one of the guys I play with and he plays Fox. He was tech chasing this moron that kind of plays up to like 90 and then killing him. He did this multiple times, the kid just couldn't figure out how to get out of it and just kept teching. So on the last stock the Yoshi had just came of the platform and ran right for the Fox standing very close to the edge. TheCatPhysician sheild grabbed and down threw him, this resulted in the special spike thing that Fox and Falco can do. It was completely hilariuos to watch because the Yoshi's invincebility frames had worn of like five frames before his death.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I was having a 3-way match, and I killed my brother and my friend at the same time, last stock, so they both had 2nd place in the rankings. That was fun...Too bad i didn't take a picture. u.u

smashtown

Smash Rookie
Marth05 said:
I was peach fighting my freinds fox and I picked up the zombie-faced turnip with peaches down + B, I threw it he reflected it with his shine but than I caught it again and I chucked it back and it hit him and he was sent out of the stage.

since you like playing as marth there is a cool team with marth and sheik where you grab the enemy with marth and you punch real fast with sheik and the opponet wont be able to get out of it

REØ

Smash Lord
smashtown said:
since you like playing as marth there is a cool team with marth and sheik where you grab the enemy with marth and you punch real fast with sheik and the opponet wont be able to get out of it
lol, yea I know but I prefer someone playing as roy to hold down my enemy while I attack with my A consecutively, I just prefer roy and marth, but shiek works good too.

ZachSoup

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man…Lets see…truthfully I really only have funny stories about smash rather then exciting ones.

Once my friend was playing a Roy noob with game and watch, and to put it bluntly he was cleaning the floor with the Roy. Near the end of the Match (when the Roy only had a stock left), the noob asked my friend why he wasn’t using GnW’s Judgment Hammer (forward B), since my friend had not used it the entire match. Then without missing a beat, my friend replied, “I’m saving it for my Game and Watch Surprise” The noob then curiously asked, “Whats a Game and Watch Surprise”. Then, as if it was rehearsed, my friend grabbed the Roy as soon as he finished his question and said, “I’m Game and Watch”, then threw him with an up throw right into a perfectly placed 9 on the Hammer for the win and screamed “Surprise!!”

I have never seen anything more perfectly timed then that one instance in this game, and to say the least, it was ****ing hilarious

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
this isnt a great story because it was against a computer but i was on hyrule and was trying really hard not to lose even one life but then i got smashed real good by fox when he was on his last stock but then misfired back right into him and he bounced around so much that not only did i recover but i pulled of a dair spike to finish him off when he tried to firefox

Zefyrinus

Smash Apprentice
Today I played with Peach against two lv9 CPUs, the other one was Falco, and the other I don't remember, anyway they kept juggling me around but didn't get me KO'd until I had like 320%. They made ^A all the time but I manged to survive with Peach for that long. It took forever for them to KO me.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
I was once knocked out, like realyy far, and I did a double jump then spin attack, and I was holding a bomb and it blew up in my face, and then I shot the hookshot and spin attacked up back and almost spin spiked the CPU but the climb up lag is too high and he hit to the other end of the stage.

Link/Samus

Smash Cadet
The only storie tat i have is a funny one. I was marth playing my friend mewtwo. I had the game in hand and was easily gonna win. We were playin in Flat Zone so the hamers and junk start falling. he has a fully charged up power ball. he sends it towards me which i prepare to easily dodge. Then when it was half way towards me it hits a wrench which goes speeding like 10x as fast into me and kills me...... i still ended up winning the match but it was crazy.

Master721

Smash Rookie
smashtown said:
It works with lots of characters. My friends play as Marth, Falco, and Roy. I play as C. Falcon. We play team battles, 2v2 frequently, and whenever I get paired with my friend who plays as Marth, we kill the other guys until it is one person on his last stock, then he grabs him, and I use C. Falcon's jabs over and over. Then we either throw him to kill him, or I stop, let him go, have my friend grab him again, and then either elbow him with smash a, or I knee him, it's so beautiful, and it pisses them off so much.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
funniest i've had was a 2v2.

for the sake of the story friend A and me were on one team and are very much better than B and C. we had auto handicap on to make it fairer. after a very close match it is about to end with me and A against C (we all have 1 stock remaining). C is bad to the point that he cant actually smash without the c stick so we figured it was pretty in the bag. we also like to play a game of who can get the last hit in.

we both run from one side of final destination to the other chasing C. C jumps off the stage. because C is so sucky we figured he wanted to suicide so neither of us can have the kill. we dont care and jump after him. unfortunately for us C actually jumps BACK on the stage. neither of us do. there was an odd moment of OMGWTF with us going ''noooooooo'' and dying together in the exact spot C would have been. then laughter for several minutes.

i think thats the only time C has ever done something well in smash brothers...

Supreme Pie Ninja

Smash Ace
I was creeping closer to 400% (the caves are my friend) in the Temple, and we were in the lower cave area of course. I got hit off to the lower left area at amazing speed because of my damage, and I managed to Wall Tech on the curved bottom of the rock under the top left side of the level, and KO'd him afterwards. ;)

mrk10941

Smash Apprentice
I was playing my friend on Termina Bay, he was Fox and had very little damge. We were fighthing on the lower right platform, right next to the turtle. The turtle was facing us, I hit Fox towards the turtle and that instant the turtle was lifting his head right before he was going to go dive. Fox got trapped under its head and dragged down to death. His mid air jump and firefox were powerless to stop it lol.

Pwnu

Smash Rookie
Y. Link(me) Vs Gdorf

Im knocked off my a fair, first thing i do is pull out a bomb, i get near the edge and he spikes me. The bomb explodes mabye 5 frames after, cancelling his spike, doing damage to both of us and we both up+b onto the level :p

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Mine's not quite as flashy, but one time on Dreamland 64, I was Link, had been knocked off the stage and was now being edge-hogged. So I chucked a boomerang at my opponent (at about point-blank)then sweetspotted with the hookshot. I don't remember whether or not my opponent lost a stock, but it was pretty cool.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
my friend was falcon and was peach and he did n-air to n-air to knee to up B Off the stage and I survived. All I said was " nice combo though"

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I had a homerun bat and I tried to kill my friend with it, even if I knew it wouldn't work. he rolls behind me and laughts and says something mean. Then Doc comes along and capes me and I turn around and hit him with the bat. It was smashawesome.:)

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
I played afriend of mine that's a little better than me on smash, however he doesn't know many advanced thingies. I was Samus, he Marth. FD. He F-Smashes me off stage, into the last corner of the magnifying glass, he starts to smile at his KO he thought he would get. I bomb jump back to the bottom of FD, air dodge upwards, grapple beam, Up-B. He went ...how did you do that?...

EclipseWebJS

Smash Journeyman
I just experienced the most amazing kill! Of course, I went back to my Smash 64 for this one.

Playing in Dream Land on the N64 version because I had a Gamecube controller break. Getting knocked away by three Ness, then coming back to see one of them reveal a Bob-omb. Trying to shine the two behind me, so I try to grab for the bomb when it already explodes. I was still flashing when this happens, and for some reason the game chirped like I collected the item, and by the time I got out of the huddle, I was holding ... NOTHING!! So I threw that load of nothing at the opposite platform and it blows up the yellow Ness. These were level 9 CPU's, BTW.

I have just recorded video to prove it! Do you want to see it?

Dark Feather

Smash Apprentice
Fd, Marth against Captain Falcon, a Fair, a shorthop, and got the spike. It looked like CF slided down the edges of FD

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Mista Sinista said:
Surviving Fox's up smash at over 160% is insanely cool to do. I think I CC'ed plus perfectly DI'ed it.

I've survived a Falco forward smash as Captain Falcon in Flat Zone at over 150%. It was a team battle, I was left against the two of them. They had 3 stock and 2 stock, I had 2 and high damage. I got KO'ed and then got them both to 1 stock each. Survived that forward smash and they both just started yelling like "WHAT THE *** THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE YOU DI TOO GOOD THAT MAKES NO SENSE WTF" etc etc. Was insane.

I have so many, seriously, it's nuts. Surviving 200%+ against a Marth on Fountain of Dreams, etc.
LMAO I just nubbed this guy last night =D

Final stock, my Y. Link vs. his Falco, Dreamland. We were screwing around, somehow I got him off the edge at like 0%-ish. So I'm edgehogging and he's trying to Firebird up, so I plummet straight down with a Dair in his face. 1st hit, nowhere, 2nd hit, firespike. Too good :chuckle:

mybi0hazard

Smash Cadet
My marth and a friend y.link. He sent me flying with about 120% and I was sure that I was dead, but I still attempted to get back with fb.He started laughing pulled out a bomb and threw it right over where I was going to ub, so I used my jump and caught it. ub, explode, ub = recovery. I still ended up losing the match but I think that's the coolest recovery i've ever had.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
For Death: During March's Gauntlet, I played a friendly against a Falco at Battlefield. I was Luigi. We were pretty even matched; eventually, we both had 1 stock at around 100%. I forgot exactly how, but we both ended up underneath the stage. I was gonna Dair him to defeat...but he got me first.

For Survival: FFA at Dream Land 64. I was Ness, with at least 180%. I dropped down from the top platform, unaware that Pikachu was moving towards me in midair. I tried Bairing him with the C-Stick, but he Naired me. Double DI powers I never knew I could utilize saved my life. I flew up about 10 feet, to Whispy's topmost leaf, and didn't die.

My most amazing kill was actually an SD, so I'll skip it.

Top Bottom