• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most amazing kill/death/survival

$sD

Smash Ace
survived a fsmash from a falco with luigi at over 200 percent and won the game with a misfire

supernova63

Smash Journeyman
i have a things first i ground spiked a lvl 9 com and the match was over in 6 secs

second i made an amazing 30 second combo gettin a yoshi to 120 percent ending with a spike unfortunetly the time ended id say a nano second be4 he would hav died i was like NOOOOOOOOO

ssjmarth

Smash Cadet
Bakuyru, this kid named kyle and I were playing a Captain Falcon multiplayer match because those are the best ever, and kyle kneed me in mid air and like 5 frames later Bakuyru kneed me right after Kyle kneed me on the other side, so i was hit by both knees at about the same time on opposite directions. It was so sweet.

Another moment was my friend who uses the name E=MC kept doing Captian Falcon's Falcon Kick and kept missing and falling off the ledge on the cave part of Hyrule Temple. It was so funny.

Zefyrinus

Smash Apprentice
I was playing with Marth against a lv 9 Marth and Falco on DL64. Me and the Falco flew off the stage, I tried to recover but it was clear that I were way too low down to be able to make it. But then the Falco did his ^B when he was right below me. Of course he then hit me, making me flying up and making it possible for me to make it back to the stage. It's funny how the stupid AIs can sometimes rescue you from certain deaths. :laugh:

Sav'ur

Smash Cadet
There I was as Link, and my one friend who was after me was Roy. We were at the Pokemon Stadium and he was all edge guarding, so I was struggling to get back up, but I just kept getting back to the level somehow.

Well the Stadium was starting to change into the "western" type field with the large tree on the far left. Well I did Link's Sword Whirl attack to get back up, meanwhile Roy had his sword charging up, and went to hit me, but instead I had my last swipe from the Whirl attack, knocking Roy against the tree and having him fall down. Of course I got hit by Roy, but I managed to recover and make it back up.

My friend who was Roy had no idea what hit him, so that's why it would seem he gave up too easily. Nah, he just didn't know what was going on. I was laughing so hard.

Blue Enchiladas

Smash Cadet
I was playing in a FFA with Luigi. It was down to me and a Marth, I had 100% and he had none. I used a bthrow off the edge and bair'd twice, and won. yay.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
my friend danZ once shined me off the left side of corneria, then shined me again near the bottom. THe ships gun was charging up and his second shine hit me simultaneosly with the ships blaster. I think he reflected the ships lasers, im not sure tho, but i died first.

Office_Shredder

Smash Ace
Once a friend of mine fell into the Great Fox's laser shot, but somehow DI'd back into the ship (he didn't get stuck in the shot, just got hit once), and teched it.

Sol

Smash Lord
i love goin 4 shine spikes on ganon or falcon and then they u+b u then i wall tec then shine spike them thats allways beautiful

Pneuma

Smash Ace
I was YLink versus my friend's Boozer. Threw a bomb up over my head to pull out another one, he ran forward so I jumped up to grab the airborne bomb, he predicted this and shffled an uair (and I was at 150%, so a stupid death for me).

Right as he hits me and I go to grab the bomb, the bomb goes off and cancels out all the hit from his uair, stuns him, and I reach the ground before him and dsmash to kill him for the win. :O

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
IC's, grab with Popo, do the blizard grab combo with throw to upsmash with nana, jump up popo and meteored him down to downsmash with nana to death. It was awesome, made me realize Im much better than people say, plus it was against peach, I suck against peach.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
on FoD i was playing a ganon ditto,

and while i was trying to recover the opponent stomped me, but i DI'ed towards the ledge and wall tech jumped and up b'ed onto the stage, then he hit me off again and while i was recovering he stomped me again and i DI'ed towards the ledge and wall tech jumped the second time.

link00678

Smash Rookie
I was young link friend was link another mewtwo and then a luigi. luigi throws a fireball mew2 throws his shadowball then me and link charge our bows (we all aimed for lugi )mew2 behind us chargin a shot I release my arrow hit luigi jump and pull a bomb link releases his arrow and throws boomerang at luigi and hits him whil mew2 relesed his shadow ball hit luigi. I throw my bomb at him luigi catches it throws it back at me i catch it and go straight above him and it explode in my hand lauching me really high mew2 charges his ball link charged his bow I regain balance and pull a bomb and throw it down. luigi gets knocked off shot by links bow as e gets back on and then by shadow ball it was awesome.

link00678

Smash Rookie
heres anorher one (marth) my sister klled me (peach) grabbed an onion then checked it at me i shielded and she ran right for me as soon as the onion left her hand grabed me and threw me into the air I try and come down with c-stick down but she threw another onion at me and juggled me then she cherges her up smash and I R-button air dodge out of way when she saw my plan she came and knocked me off-stage with a frikin frin pan (after all that thats what kills me lol)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
use edit, dont double post.

and at least use commas or periods... o.o hard to read.

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Performing aerial bombing raids on the Marth forum
Okay it was a 4 player Melee, but all you need to know is that Ness(Riza) and Kirby (Me) were in the brawl. On jungle japes we were battling and it was down to just him and I. So being a jerk, I grabbed him and jumped off the ledge. Thus making it a tie breaker.

So in tie breaker we're jumping around like crazy trying to avoid each other for a few minutes. He eventually grabs me and thows me upward and my character falls into the backround dying. He poses for victory, when all the sudden, a bob-omb hits him and KOs him! And he was KO'ed before I turned into a star, and thus I won the match!

Best of all, I won the match not only as a star, but I never KOed anyone that round!

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Mista Sinista said:
Surviving Fox's up smash at over 160% is insanely cool to do. I think I CC'ed plus perfectly DI'ed it. .
Was that mine in our Fox ditto? Stupid invisible ceiling >_>

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Ok i was mario and my friend was falco. I shadow balled him onto the far left side of Corneria and the gun was almost done charging and he was falling down. I jumped over the edge to hit him down with a mtr smash when the gun shoots , he raflects a shot which then goes on to hit me. Didnt die though. :)

Raef

Smash Rookie
My friends and I were having a mini 'crew' type battle between ourselves for fun with barely even teams and it ends up being my team 4 stock the opponents 5 stock, and the last guy I was facing was a fairly good Marth, so basically I had to KO the 1 stock of the doc in order to have a good shot at winning. My marth against his doc on dreamland 64, and basically we get each other low 100's and he f-smashes me off the side, and I somehow perfectly DI it, and make it on the stage, and end up grab-throwing him off and getting a perfectly timed edgeguard counter to beat him, such an intense moment. My friend started screaming and got pissed off saying , 'all you can do is f'ing edgeguard.' My reply? "No johns"

PoeJyle

Smash Apprentice
I was fighting my friends peach with ICs, I caught his turnip with nana grabbed him and hit him with popo and nana thru the turnip and caught it 6 times doing 60% dmg then i finished with a dthrow to fsmash.

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
my friend was playing link... he had never played at a high level before and never seen me played, and i was fox

i shffled dair and waveshined him off the end of the stage and shinespiked, but he was holding a bomb, so when i shined the second time he up+b, the bomb exploded, he up+b again and then i got smacked to the underside of the stage and died whilst he survived -.-

Ice the cat

Smash Rookie
I was facing a level 9 CPU fox in corneria and we were down to our last lives with over 200% each. Fox did his Smash B attack and i did recovery attack whilst on ground. Fox hits the spin and flies back and i run after him. He start falling so he starts HIS recovery attack and i fire a weak arrow at him. It hits and he falls a little further before attempting to recover again. A splitsecond before he finishes, the ship shoots Fox and he flies off the stage, winning the game for me :D

EDIT: By the way, i was link :)

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
i made the computer wavedash the other day. it was pretty sweet. took me a second to realize what just happened.

i got shine spiked by the cpu once too. he actually chased me off the ledge and everything.

WR3K

Smash Ace
my friend plays a good *** marth... but unfortunatly its cheap as hell, and my link has only won like 5 times out of every 70 matches.

2 instances were he got owned

1- me and him were both on the last stock, each with +100 damage, he sends me FLYING with marth's usually cheap smash attack, and some how accidently walks off the stage after me with no intention to edgegaurd. we are both falling together, he is screaming, **** **** ****!!! I up-b and win

2- I took one of his stocks with both of us starting at 0% damage, i killed him with 0%

Also, we were in tournament mode for fun, the last match of the game, him vs. lvl 9 falcon.
both have 100+ damage on last stock. marth hurls a bobomb at falco while saying: AHHHHR! (hes a very emotional player) just for falco to catch, throw back, and knock marth out, winning the tournament

Inks

Smash Rookie
Leahood, Kansas (20 min from Kansas City)
Dk

Once I was DK and my freind was Roy, I was at about 160% and he had a baseball bat. WE were in the lower part of hyrule temple, and he smashed me really, really hard. I flew up, hit the wall between the two platfrom things (the one on the left, you know what I mean), tried to wall cancel, missed the timing, bounced off, went flying to the right, but somehow I stopped flying and could recover barely. He jumped up to face me, threw his BB at me, but I caught it, threw it back, caught it again as it bounced off of him, and smashed him while he was stunned from the bat.

Coolest KO I ever had.

Sumenora

Smash Apprentice
i was playing as luigi and i was aganist marth....some how i used my taunt and knocked him for a loop..XD when he was trying to get back on to the stage

ky

Smash Ace
I was mario and My friend sol was luigi and we had a 4 stock 8min match and it went to sudden death and when it started we were just avoideing each other 4 like a minute then we bothhit each other at the same time and almost died at the same time but ro died first

festizzio

Smash Champion
Just last weekend I was having an "all-nighter" with a friend, so I decide to play as Fox because I was becoming bored with Falco (weird, huh?). Without even realizing what I was doing, I ran up to him, shined, wavedashed, shined, wavedashed, shined, wavedashed. It was...amazing.

MG-Z

Smash Rookie
I was Y link, my friend was Roy. Last lives in Great Bay. He kncoked me down so I thought I lost and I put the controller down. When I looked back up I noticed the turtle came up at the last second and saved me.

ih8n3rds

Smash Rookie
w/e like i care gosh!!!! its not hard all u have to do is write something loser =0

link00678

Smash Rookie
dont yell at peolpe who you dont know.
the internet is dangerous, young padawan.
you have much to learn

Top Bottom