• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Morehead, Ky 3/20 to 3/21 Tournament Plus Smashfest

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
no, not in the S2D thread. the kentucky thread. But whatever, if you wanna post it in the regional boards it wouldnt be a problem.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Hey Chu! nice meeting you on AiB. So who is the other person coming, and you would be very welcome.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Y.b.M., I think we have a tournament just about every weekend for a loooooong time.

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
This might be kinda off topic....but I was hoping someone would bring TvC I have been really wanting to play it. I am considering buying it soon.

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
Bump!!!! Tourney is within a month. Also I realize now that this tourney is going to fall on the weekend after spring break, so I'm gonna have to ***** at my mom to have me down here on Friday.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
yeah time to start discussing this. GUNPUNCH! whats your guys's status on this? GOD KAIS whats your status? Lexington people status? Louisville i know is coming.

Kel

Smash Master
I will NOT be attending on account of me being 7,500 miles away in Japan at this time. I'll probably be drinking Sake under a full-bloomed cherry blossom tree or something while enjoying universal health care and practically no crime. You guys have fun though.

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to know a list of attendees for this too since Springfield is hosting a tourney the same weekend(shouldn't have stomped them in crews at LLS). As far as this goes I'm not sure who will show I think since this tourney isn't as cost efficient as the last it would be nice to have to money divided throughout more placings, like at AZ's Wings and Brew tourney. I want to know what side tourney we will have too, I'm in favor of low tier or Brawl+ tourney. Hoping this gets a good turnout, also Milln do you know if you're gonna make this or not I'd like to Lucario ditto you.

~Shado

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm...It seems that I'll have to Check with My Fellow God Kais... and Stuff and Stuff
Metaflair:"GOD KAIS!!!! LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR WOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HANDLE METAFLAIR!!! CAUSE I GOT THE STYLE AND PROFILE LIKE NEVER BEFORE. IF YOU DARE COME TO MOREHEAD YOU WILL BE RIDING THE SHUTTLE LOOP TO HELL YOU GOT THAT?!"

Hope you guys can show up .

Anyways we still don't know about what side event is going on at the smashfest. We have some ideas and hopefully soon we come up with our event to post on here.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Yes this sounds so SWEET! Were coming!

ill bring a wii and brawl/ no TV

if that helps

Also vote on breakdanceing sideevent....^.^

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha The God Kais will give you that Work...And that place has a lot of games and stuff around it. So if We do go...I'mma Need a partner for this event, Anyone??? Gotta be good though hehehe

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I will be updating the stage list soon, just got off from work, also payout will be adjusted so more go home happy. WOOOOOOOOOOO.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think God Kais + remaining GUN PUNCH! could show up. We all fit in one car now! We might be able to show up Friday too, depends on what all I get done this weekend.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Great! I hope to see you guys there then especially on friday. Let me know when you know for sure.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
"The heavens are declaring the glory of The God Kais;
And of the work of their hands the expanse is telling."

-Psalms 19:1

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys payout for singles has been changed for 5 peeps. I figured I would leave teams tourney a three team payout. Stages have been changed Pirate ship, Corneria are on banned list. Lylat is now a counter and PS 1 is a starter. Msg If I forgot anything to add.

I almost positive it is a random singles tourney on the smashfest.

Top Bottom