• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Morehead, Ky 3/20 to 3/21 Tournament Plus Smashfest

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Just thought i would post it in here...

louisville will not be able to make it until saturday, due to crash having to work.

=(

this sucks.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
early enough to get there on time...

you guys should stay the night here tomorrow. Sliq needs help moving to Dr. X's, so everyone can all help him out and we can have a mini-fest or something

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Thats actually sounds like a good idea, I have not played since last week. Im guessing u will be there too right OS? This works out since we can just ride with u back to ur place

Kurri

Smash Rookie
Hiya, I'm of course going. (kind of a duh really) More importantly though, if anyone is interested in playing some Zelda: Four Swords on friday or saturday(after i'm knocked out in the first round), make sure to bring your gameboy advances. We have plenty of connection cables. I think I might bring some other party games and maybe an extra set up, just incase.

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
I'll have TvC there for anyone who hasn't played it and wants to or just people that enjoy it and want to play it. I fall in the second half. I don't plan on taking up a Smash setup if it's needed, so I'll cut it if we need a Smash setup, I might also bring a copy of Melee not 100% on that one lol.

~Shado

Overswarm

is laughing at you
how about you guys find a way to X's so I can take you back to NKU? >:[

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
i sure hope you mean fees arent waived if it's only a wii/brawl, and that things didnt change and fees dont get waived at all for a full setup...
Also tell me if you plan on bringing a setup so you can have your Venue Fee waived we want 12 Setups this time.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
good times guys :D

1. Latino Stand-up (Infern/Smash64)
2. Yin Yang (Overswarm/Y.B.M.)
3. Chaotic Chrisis (Light/Spec)
4. *****
5. Sumi theBLack Cat of Ill Omen (Greggu/Cirno)
5. Team Foaming Penguin (Xisin/Kurri)
7. Cici's Pizza
7. Interplanetary Funksmanship (glide in yo slide/dip in yo hip)
9. Swifty Gas

I forgot who some of the teams consisted of, since i'm half asleep right now... but wwhatever

Singles:

1. Overswarm
2. Hilt
3. Infern Angelis
4. Spec
5. Xisin
5. Y.B.M.
7. Mister Eric
7. Paladin
9. Smash64
9. Light
9. Cr4sh
9. Cirno
13. Greggu
13. Mayling
13. lil cj
13. Shadowbot
17. Kurri
17. Tyranitar (Boah)
17. Soldier 2

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Okay...I came in 5th...I don't mind..I thought I came in Like 9th or something...
Hilt Earned that Victory against me, you did great and don't be surprised when you win against someone who normally places high cause you are good....The best Olimar on Earth ... Spec got so Lucky...Effin Scrub...That WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!! But hey you earned it....When April rolls Around I will be more improved...and a Different Player....Just wait. Good Job Infern, now all we gotta do is Make Smash 64 stop playing around and our crew will be unstoppable...I'm also Picking up a new Character...It wouldn't be right if we all didn't play em....It's Show time!!! any who....Next time...It's Going the Gods way....GOD KAIS!!!! and Overswarm

Top Bottom