• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i want to start up the new ladder, but i never played hardcore. Ill play with you guys if thats cool. I'll most likely make a pally or barb. Maybe a trapper, are they any good? Never really played a good one. uhh.. when you guys play hc, is it for the pvm or pvp =S ?
Sure if you like.. well you have to get a specialization down. And learn about the good specs end game. And we play PvM of course, PvP hardcore rofl... We generally won't play with people at all, just amongst ourselves. A pally would be nice in the group.

Trappers are ok I guess.. but I never really made a super successful assassin end game. It's hard.

zaf

Smash Lord
where do you guys read up on specialization? I used to use d2sector but i dont know how reliable it is now. I usually go pvp builds, but im down for pvm. And yea pvp didnt make sense for hc lol.
I usually make ww barbs, but ill go pally for this with you guys.

zaf

Smash Lord
lol ****ty game...
it isn't free seeing as you need to buy the cds, that come with cdkeys.
The cds you can get online, but i dont know about working cdkeys. Luckily i have mine still.

I don't think you will want to play seeing as most of the time you will be clicking on monsters and you despised that when i was playing torchlight. Actually torchlight is by the same team that made diablo 1 and 2, so although the games differ, the mechanics and tasks are similar

I have work all this weekend, so i will be able to play with you roust

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I remember giving my cd-keys to someone recently. Who was it again lol? (Not that I want to play anyways, I'm just wondering)

zaf

Smash Lord
kage link me to a proper pally build. im sure i know how to build it properly, but i want to double check since its hardcore lol. i usually just put enough str for eq. enough dex for max block and the rest in vit. is that how players still do it?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
In hardcore, you definitely have to have as much hp as possible. But ya you just need to know how much str and dex you'll need in the end for the gear you want. As for builds, I never really look that up.. I usually know what to put.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well generally more people the better, I mean we can split 2 groups if needed.. and I doubt everyone is gonna play at the same time. Also more people = more possible runs if you can that is. =) More possible loot and rare stuff.

Happy Birthday Krewman. =)

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Dude I saw Fil talking to a lady while leaving his college, he's a poker player now so he's super cool.

Top Bottom