• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

ThatGuy

Smash Master
So tonight I thought to myself, yeah, I'm gonna go Smash some faces. Maybe I'll wreck Kev's Weegee. Maybe not. Maybe I'll call some things dirty, 'cause that's how I roll.

So I get to Gamers' World across from Snowdon, and who do I find sitting in my seat? A GOD**** LARPER, THAT'S WHO. A dirty, smelly, probably virginal, LARPER.

Anyway, I hear the new venue is near St-Mathieu. Considering I live ON Saint-Mathieu, this makes the entire experience SLIGHTLY less traumatizing. So y'all just tell me the new address, and I'll pretend I've never even HEARD of a Half-Elf Swordsman.
Info's on page 1, post 1 of Weeklies Thread. :)

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
THIS POST IS SOOO ****ING GOOD.

Seriously.

I'm sorry man, I was working this evening anyway :/

I'm definitely down to smash next week. I may be working Wednesday, but if I do, I'm finishing at 5:00pm and my job is literally a two minute walk from Netchamp.

Hope you can make it.

Edit: The way you described him, that larker sounded DIRTY.

Hirshell

Smash Rookie
Sup guys, its sort of my first post here, so ill introduce myself: basically im one of those dude who beat all their friend, moved out found new friend to play smash, and beat all of these too. So now i am looking for a new challenge.

I play only melee, im from valleyfield and I highly doubt that theres anyone from VF here but if by any luck there is, LMK.

I have a car and id be ready to drive to mtl at some time to kick some ***, or get kicked. I know l canceling and use them, same with wavedash.

When i found out about the ssbm community on this forum i was quite happy, only im disapointed i found this community as late as 2010 ... I hope you guys are still playing and are still looking for new challenges!!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Sup guys, its sort of my first post here, so ill introduce myself: basically im one of those dude who beat all their friend, moved out found new friend to play smash, and beat all of these too. So now i am looking for a new challenge.

I play only melee, im from valleyfield and I highly doubt that theres anyone from VF here but if by any luck there is, LMK.

I have a car and id be ready to drive to mtl at some time to kick some ***, or get kicked. I know l canceling and use them, same with wavedash.

When i found out about the ssbm community on this forum i was quite happy, only im disapointed i found this community as late as 2010 ... I hope you guys are still playing and are still looking for new challenges!!
This intro gets an A.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

New challenge, eh? How about I give you the warrior challenge to begin.. now you'll know what the top level of smash is like. =)

Hirshell

Smash Rookie
Alright kage, im up for the challenge but im not gonna money match right now for sure :) anyways we can settle a date for amatch or something, im free monday nights and friday after 8pm lemme know if you have any spare time i can try to fit in some sparing, (im also free tuesday and thursday) but these are gf days, but i can alwaysmake an exception for aome smashing, because it feels just as good

Hirshell

Smash Rookie
No, brawl sucks :(

Also jarc thatd be interesting, during the week end im free from 8pm to Xx saturday and 11am to 4 on sunday

cF=)

Smash Lord
moi aussi je reviens aux cèdres de temps à autres, mais jarc veut plus jouer avec moi D:

Hirshell

Smash Rookie
Oh well, i'm moving to montreal ina bout 2 months so I hope i'll be able to find some of you there.... we gotta organize some matches or something, i'm craving for good oppenent

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Oh well, i'm moving to montreal ina bout 2 months so I hope i'll be able to find some of you there.... we gotta organize some matches or something, i'm craving for good oppenent
We usually have weeklies where you'll find pretty good players. Right now the attendance is hurting a bit due to a new pricing system as well as universities being in finals phase. But perhaps in the future attendance will pick up again.

Follow the thread here (Read the first post for information):
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90446

As of late, it's been mostly melee. Personally, I'd like to play you but I think I'll have to wait about 4 months as i'm leaving for Florida soon. But good luck.

Hirshell

Smash Rookie
Thanks alot for the info, i'm definetly going to try to attend lots of these nights! This sounds so interesting i'm all hyped up

swordgard

Smash Hero
We usually have weeklies where you'll find pretty good players. Right now the attendance is hurting a bit due to a new pricing system as well as universities being in finals phase. But perhaps in the future attendance will pick up again.

Follow the thread here (Read the first post for information):
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90446

As of late, it's been mostly melee. Personally, I'd like to play you but I think I'll have to wait about 4 months as i'm leaving for Florida soon. But good luck.

Fizzi, was it you that talked to a friend of my bro about brawl videos/players?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Fizzi, was it you that talked to a friend of my bro about brawl videos/players?
Yeah that was me lol. To be honest I don't know the guy I was talking to that well though lol. I know he's in software engineering and i've spoken to him a few times but I don't think I even know his name >.<. But yeah he said he knew an ice climbers player that goes to tournaments and I was like "I probably know who that is", was right lol.

Top Bottom