• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Naw lol, we installed a firmware which runs a JVM on the brick. It was coded in java. The firmware is called leJOS NXJ.

EDIT: 2515 line of Java code (including spaces and comments though, not sure how to get a count without them)
Write a program that counts the # of lines in your code subtracting the syntax used for comments and spaces ;)

brg

Smash Ace
Naw lol, we installed a firmware which runs a JVM on the brick. It was coded in java. The firmware is called leJOS NXJ.

EDIT: 2515 line of Java code (including spaces and comments though, not sure how to get a count without them)
**** son ! gj
what do you mean by brick, chip?

2500lines

nox

Smash Apprentice
// Send "Hack" to default output terminal
System.out.print("Hack");

// Exit program with normal execution error code
System.exit(0);

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
**** son ! gj
what do you mean by brick, chip?

2500lines
Ah we call the NXT micro-computer the Brick. Cause it's like... brick shaped, lol.

// Send "Hack" to default output terminal
System.out.print("Hack");

// Exit program with normal execution error code
System.exit(0);
This is some pretty epic codez

EDIT: http://code.google.com/p/dpmgroup7/source/browse/#svn/trunk/Competition Robot/src
Link to source code lol. I don't really expect anyone to actually look at the code, but w/e.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord

brg

Smash Ace
Ah we call the NXT micro-computer the Brick. Cause it's like... brick shaped, lol.

This is some pretty epic codez

EDIT: http://code.google.com/p/dpmgroup7/source/browse/#svn/trunk/Competition Robot/src
Link to source code lol. I don't really expect anyone to actually look at the code, but w/e.
I forgot how java is easy to read, people complain about java's heavy syntax but in reality it forces clear and readable code even if its thousands of lines. anyways robots kick ***

CREATE pizza
loled

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Hi guyz!
I come bearing CHALLENGE.

There's this small resto-bar next to where I work called the "Sora" (corner Rosemont/St-Denis) that recently changed its administration, and it's gotten more popular because of it, since you can now actually eat there, the food is decent, the beer's decently priced and the seats are comfortable. The owner's pretty cool as well, and he's also a gamer, so he's organizing his first video game tournament. The game?

STREET FIGHTER IV~

Date: Tuesday December 15th
Time: 20h
Age restriction: You need to be 18, since it's a bar after all, and there will be drinking.
Address: Opposite corner of the street from here. Right next to Rosemont metro.

Remaining details: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=214415893652&ref=mf

I don't have Facebook either, so don't ask me.

There's one problem though; there's a pre-registration. The guy wants to know how many people will come, because he wants to prepare the tournament sheet in advance or some **** ( I told him about programs that do this, but he didn't seem interested ).

However, I managed to convince him that if I can give him a number of people that will show up, he'll overlook pre-reg and consider you guys pre-regged. So basically, if anyone's SURE to come, let me know and I'll let him know how many people he can expect from Smashboards.

Other details:
- The winner gets to decide the next game.
- I'd like this to work, since it's a nice place, and it'd be the first time I ever see a video game tournament in place that serves alcohol XD
- The guy says he has a group of friends that are "really good", and one of them has never lost in the past, and I'd love my Smashboard "guests" to beat him down ;)

So it's out there. Let me know if you confirm your presence, or if you require more details!
If someone can go on facebook and post the actual address, that would help as well : )

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
So my Dazzle is missing. I find this very... suspicious seeing as how I haven't taken it out of my place in a long time.

mongmong

Smash Cadet
So my Dazzle is missing. I find this very... suspicious seeing as how I haven't taken it out of my place in a long time.
Have you Dazzle here at NCBA had it here since you guys first came to NCBA pretty much. Was wondering who it was. :D

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Huh... I'm surprised it was there. Good to know though :) thanks a lot, I guess now this means I have to come tomorrow lol, no study johns.

Top Bottom