• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Hey clet hi . I am not sure if there is room available for me. But I might like to come if there is !

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Does anyone have an old spare working hard drive collecting dust they wouldn't mind letting me have? 40 gigs is plenty btw.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
I have a 55gb on my old dead PC. I'll be in town probably thu/fri this week so I can hand it to you then, unless you find another one before that.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
important announcement

guys I'm the hospital right now it seems that I have swine flu :s i don't know how long they will keep me here :s
so i will have to cancel the fest since i don't know how long i will stay here, sorry guys i was really looking forward to the fest

oh and someone please call Kage and tell him, because i think he is in schooland will not check the boards

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
important announcement

guys I'm the hospital right now it seems that I have swine flu :s i don't know how long they will keep me here :s
so i will have to cancel the fest since i don't know how long i will stay here, sorry guys i was really looking forward to the fest

oh and someone please call Kage and tell him, because i think he is in schooland will not check the boards
Don't be sorry, that's a perfectly legit reason to cancel, I don't think I'd really want to come anyways if you have swine flu, no offense to you. Anyways, don't worry about it and feel better!

vrud

Smash Apprentice
@pkm i wanna play melee. I no a guys house we can go to on the south shore and he and his bro play melee also

cF=)

Smash Lord
Maybe, but it has to be the correct jokes. =P I didn't laugh from that.
C'était probablement pas dans son intention d'écrire ca, mais j'suis quand même tombé de ma chaise en riant. At least, I'm not making jokes about chemotherapy anyway...

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Even I thought that was me on first glance.

Edit: My brother looks less like me than that guy does, but maybe that's cause my brother had a dif hairstyle and dif glasses lol

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Also, does anyone know if Glick is the same as Glickz the wow pro? Cause I think I remember my friend telling me a wow player plays smash but I don't remember who.

EDIT: Nvm, it's not him, just google imaged glickz

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Naw it was:

(8:14:24 PM) Matt: Rhaeygan
(8:14:28 PM) Matt: not sure on spelling
(8:14:39 PM) Matt: he was the warrior on hafu and glick's team
(8:14:44 PM) Matt: in BC

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Im going to be in mtl friday. And if any1 is down for melee i might be able to come over. So any1?

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
I'll play you this weekend Bento. I'm probably D+ but haven't played in YEARS (if months were years).

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Jer, http://www.iccup.com/ has a free Starcraft you can just download and play, lol. You can't play on Battle.net though, you have to use the ICCUP server...which is the only one that matters anyways lol.

EDIT: Never mind! They used to have a .rar of Brood War you could just extract and play, but I guess they removed it.

Top Bottom