• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

hey guys whats up look like i missed somthing big i been working on my DK and luigi and Marsford is working on kirby and falco, were ready to brawl we have been busy for the last 2 mounths but now were free so some one let me know, When is the next smashfest and i know i just missed one,

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
hey guys whats up look like i missed somthing big i been working on my DK and luigi and Marsford is working on kirby and falco, were ready to brawl we have been busy for the last 2 mounths but now were free so some one let me know, When is the next smashfest and i know i just missed one,
:dizzy:

Tommorow theres a smashfest, dont miss it. Lol you missed more thant one.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
So Kev!, isn't your smashfest this Friday? About time you'd cue us in on the address / time and other misc details, hm?

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
So Kev!, isn't your smashfest this Friday? About time you'd cue us in on the address / time and other misc details, hm?
Uhh, right. I knew that. ^^
Really, I did.

678 Provençale, Repentigny use google maps because I'm lazy. You'll have to take the #3 bus from radisson and walk from the bus stop afterwards.

Not really any fast-food places nearby, except a Tim Horton's, so we might want to order pizza or something.

Start showing up around 2:00 pm. Any earlier and you might wake me up, which will result in a swift kick to your ***. You should start leaving around 11 if you want to get to the metro before it closes, just in case.

I'll edit this later If I forgot anything.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Really, I did.

678 Provençale, Repentigny use google maps because I'm lazy. You'll have to take the #3 bus from radisson and walk from the bus stop afterwards.

Not really any fast-food places nearby, except a Tim Horton's, so we might want to order pizza or something.

Start showing up around 2:00 pm. Any earlier and you might wake me up, which will result in a swift kick to your ***. You should start leaving around 11 if you want to get to the metro before it closes, just in case.

Might come with swordgard, Brawl+ small tournament? 5$ entry fee ;)

*Edit: Swordgard cant come but ill be there, come on msn kev so I can talk to you. I need some info.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
We had a smash fest?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Really, I did.

I'll prolly come straight from work to your place. I said I'd bring a setup, right?
Expect me around... 18h30?

zaf

Smash Lord
T10: Canadian Fighting Game championship

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
Soul Calibur IV
Street Fighter IV
GGXX: AC
BlazBlue
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike
Super Street Fighter II Turbo

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242783
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=194176

Zaf we have to go to this man, plz :(
already attending.
Really, I did.

might come to this depending on gym schedule

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Kev, I can't confirm my presence, but there's a chance I'll be there. If I come can I bring Blazblue to let people try it if they want. If not it's ok I'll play brawl a little bit.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I'll prolly come straight from work to your place. I said I'd bring a setup, right?
Expect me around... 18h30?
Perfect.

more info plox Kev :3
i wanna know what station is.
im interesting to join your fest.
l2read VVV

Well I guess I'm still lurkin these boards... I hope you like Bison since that's all I can teach (or I can teach you some braindead Zangief play)
A friend of mine started teaching me Blanka, b/c he's ''easy', to pick up, I don't know if you can help but we can always try playing.

might come to this depending on gym schedule
That's cool.

Kev, I can't confirm my presence, but there's a chance I'll be there. If I come can I bring Blazblue to let people try it if they want. If not it's ok I'll play brawl a little bit.
Sure, feel free to join in with BlazBlue if you want.

So that's it for the quotedump of the day, I'll go back to trying to cram Linux-WinXP dualboot into a ****ty laptop ^^

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
inb4doublepost

I just remembered. The #3, #4 and #20 buses (the ones you can take to get here, they all go the same way, except the 3 doesn't use the highway) are NOT part of the STM. Meaning those of you with opus cards will still have to either go buy a ticket at the machine or pay in change because their card will not be accepted.

Thought that was worthy of mention.

zaf

Smash Lord
holy can you make it to kevs on friday?
who is coming for sure? some of you can meet me at the metro and we can drive there instead of everyone getting lost

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Kev, what line is it? If your public transport is under the AMT (amt.qc.ca), then TRAM passes will work.
Tram passes should work, I was just saying that our buses don't take the opus card yet.

Also, props on picking up Wolf, you seem to be doing great with him, so far.

Zaf you're driving me, so Shotgun :)
You sneaky b4stard. =D

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Hehe :)

My TV comes equipped nagger
I didn't mean you in particular, it was more of a message to those attending.

If you were insinuating that your TV will serve the purpose of playing other games ONLY, even in the event that we lack TVs, know that you could spend the day on my front porch. It's equipped as well and includes a chair. nagger :) j/k

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I can't bring a setup, all my TVs are too heavy -_-

And Zaf, depends on when you'd be at the station, although I doubt you'd be there around 18h.

D

Deleted member

Worst day lol y not a week end im always free on week ends. ah well maybe next time

Top Bottom