• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Montreal is pretty bilingual, you might find some french-only people, but if you stay on the island you shouldn't have much trouble getting around with only english.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
I'd come if you gave me the money so that i could play XD

Actually, mystic give me ur address and i might be able to come ... if we arent just 2 ppl.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
I have chips and I could come.

EDIT: Kirt would like to know who would come at his place tonight to play poker.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
I most prolly can't but at wat time would i need to come? and address? and the buy in? can i crash there?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Sorry Kirt, it was a very tough decision between playing a poker game at your place, and being treated to a strip club.
It's fine, I understand. Paty treated me to one once for my 18th birthday, good times we had that evening.

I didn't even know the female body could twist and contort the way some of those strippers did that night. Very educational.

Boututu

Smash Rookie
Salut j'aimerais bien participer à un de vos tournois. Je suis pas bein bein au courant des places ou ça se passe. J'ai une coupe d'ami qui voudrait ce joindre.

Hi I would like to join you guys for any upcoming tournaments. I'm not aware about the where it will take place. I have a couple of friends who would like to join. So that's it.

Je suis déja po mal bon à Brawl et je connais les techniques et je suis pas un ti spammer qui se croit bon parce qui gagne en fesant dix mille smash en un match. Les joueurs avec Wolf sont reconnu pour ça sur le Wifi faque je tiens à vous en avertir.

I'm pretty good and I'm not a noob. I'm able to pull of wolf specific technic and I'm not a spammer like the wolves we see on the wifi.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Salut j'aimerais bien participer à un de vos tournois. Je suis pas bein bein au courant des places ou ça se passe. J'ai une coupe d'ami qui voudrait ce joindre.

Hi I would like to join you guys for any upcoming tournaments. I'm not aware about the where it will take place. I have a couple of friends who would like to join. So that's it.

Je suis déja po mal bon à Brawl et je connais les techniques et je suis pas un ti spammer qui se croit bon parce qui gagne en fesant dix mille smash en un match. Les joueurs avec Wolf sont reconnu pour ça sur le Wifi faque je tiens à vous en avertir.

I'm pretty good and I'm not a noob. I'm able to pull of wolf specific technic and I'm not a spammer like the wolves we see on the wifi.
Lol, what can i say except you must know your stuff saying all we see on wifi is spammy wolfs.
Oh ****, wait, i havent seen one place in top 16 aib playoffs.

Seriously, coming off saying your not a noob and know specific techniques with wolf doesnt say much considering wolf has little to no advanced techniques. No matter how good or bad you are with wolf, just come and play us. Most people cannot judge how good they are alone.

Either way, go to the montreal weeklies, youl get some competition thar. Oh, and you can speak english on the boards, i dont believe anyone here really uses french much anymoar(though seeing joel swear is the most hilarious thing i ever saw).

EDIT: Filauc, learn japanese, it actually looks much better for trolling.

ThatGuy

Smash Master

Hi, welcome to the community. Ignore what Mr. mean swordgard said, besides the little suggestion he made about attending the weeklies. We're all pretty friendly so we hope you have a good time.

Feel free to speak any language you prefer, if you feel you can express your opinions better in french then please do so.

What region of Montreal do you live in?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hi, welcome to the community. Ignore what Mr. mean swordgard said, besides the little suggestion he made about attending the weeklies. We're all pretty friendly so we hope you have a good time.

Feel free to speak any language you prefer, if you feel you can express your opinions better in french then please do so.

What region of Montreal do you live in?
Listen to joel, you caught me in a bad day sorry for my very condescending post (spellcheck?).

Hope to see you at the weeklies. : D

EDIT: Zaf has a brother?!?!?!?

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
F*cking ridiculous. I enjoyed watching it because...

A) It was as entertaining as it was ********.
B) The music was a remix of Final Fantasy VIII's boss battle theme

infinite recovery with the modded DownB reminded me of Meelee Samus lol.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

un pti peu dhumilité ne te ferait pas de tort pour faire connaissance avec le monde

Top Bottom