• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol sorry for calling you an attention *****.

if anything, I just meant that like 2 weeks in advance is ok, 6 is kinda like wow.

unless it's a big event with like 50 dollar buy in with waitresses and stuff. then 6 weeks prior is ok, but yeah.

zaf

Smash Lord
wow.

wtf end of august poker night, you are an attention *****. i'll try to come though.

elef wins at poker, good ****. was it legit victory?

anyway i was at a lan at paty's on friday, it was pretty cool. we went for breakfast at Al's after.

hmm zaf i have my phone's battery is dead, so i'll contact you later tonight.

edit: so i'm going through the genesis thread while playing games online. it's pretty much kage sucking the americans' *****. pretty sad.
sounds good brah

Zaf, if you're down for melee, just call me up or ask me on msn brah.

I might come for poker night, two days before my bday :)
cool story bro

ill set something up soon, melee is too good

zaf

Smash Lord
why is brawl + so fun? im actually enjoying it lol

toon link is so much fun when you can actually combo with his projectiles, and the fact that i can combo after grabs for kills is secks

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Ok, seriously now, am I the only one who's getting this messed up white forum for more than a week with Party Poker ads as soon as I click on the text box for quick replies? Because I'm getting it both at home and at work, so I don't think it's my computer being infected, especially since I did a virus scan on both :/

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Ok, seriously now, am I the only one who's getting this messed up white forum for more than a week with Party Poker ads as soon as I click on the text box for quick replies? Because I'm getting it both at home and at work, so I don't think it's my computer being infected, especially since I did a virus scan on both :/
It's Smashboard's problem. I just changed the template to something else, and I don't get any problems now.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I get the PartyPoker ads when I click the empty space on the side. It's extremely annoying. The white forum also pops up every now and then but that only started happening during Genesis.

buenob

Smash Lord
yeah i think that the servers are having a hard time keeping up with the traffic... the css is always the first thing to go

ps. any of you guys making it to havoc in the hammer?

due to massive work johns, i haven't had much time to try to make OBscene2 a reality, though i'm still trying...

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Didn't it come out on DVD recently? I swear I saw a poster for it in the last few days.

Edit: Comes out on DVD today. I did want to see it, too :(

Also thanks for the tips, Steb and Daisy.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
why is brawl + so fun? im actually enjoying it lol

toon link is so much fun when you can actually combo with his projectiles, and the fact that i can combo after grabs for kills is secks
Brawl+ is so good, its gonna be there at Nikos tournament lol. Are we still going to that, ive been trying to talk to you on aim. Respond asap cause its this saturday(1 day event)

kr3wman

Smash Master
Hey guys I'm on the interneeeetttttt!!!!!!!

cool stuff.

I'll post pictures when I come back.

I can also waveshine consistently now! I'm training in my secret and remote training spot in the mountains!

=)

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Anyone still playing some good FPSs? cause I'm gonna get my new PC soon and I wanna know what game are you guys playing.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
SO kev r u sure about the day of the smashfest yet?

Hey guys, R you aloud to counter pick rainbow ruise in teams?

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
SO kev r u sure about the day of the smashfest yet?

Hey guys, R you aloud to counter pick rainbow ruise in teams?
Already answered that in a previous post. so far, looks like it'll be on friday the 31st.

And yes. You can.

I heard zaf is a pretty cool guy!!
That reminded me of the most annoying game of doubles I ever played... (@ your place)

I herd little animals into a barn.
Clever.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Kev!: Good, that was quite literally my only availability now. I'll do my best to show up. Be sure to make a reminder post with the address and shee.

Top Bottom