• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

vrud

Smash Apprentice
I prolly cant make it by 2-3pm ill prolly be there after that but so far i dont know exactly when ill be able to come.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Sorry kev, I didn't make it, 'cause I just coudn't pay for 2 tickets of 4,15$, I'm that poor **-_-.

PS: Anyone could pass me a digital camera just for tomorrow, I'd bring it back to you on sunday. That'd be very kind if anyone could.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Sorry kev, I didn't make it, 'cause I just coudn't pay for 2 tickets of 4,15$, I'm that poor **-_-.

PS: Anyone could pass me a digital camera just for tomorrow, I'd bring it back to you on sunday. That'd be very kind if anyone could.
Sorry to beat the dead cow and repeat everything everyone always says but thats kinda last minute, as usual Agony. And a digital camera may not be the easiest thing for people to part ways with. Anyway, sorry, i don't have one other then the one on my blackberry.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
You could've payed 2.75$ each they never, and I mean NEVER check for a student ID.

cool fest kev...

Elef wants to be the very best...
Thanks.

I will take him down!

Good times today, my Jiggz will be beast.

[...] rest [...] is too sex
fixed4truth

I'd like to thank everyone who showed up, in spite of the fact I live so far. I had a blast and I'll let you guys know if/when I have the house again, if you're interested.

Edit: Holy, you pathetic choking *******, for ****'s sake, where the **** were you? Posting on SmashBoards at like 5:00 pm when you confirmed the day before... So lame. We were short by a setup, thanks to you lol - get on MSN if you're reading this.

And no, I'm not mad for real.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah? I must walk by it everyday on my way to Ubi. ;o
Which building is it?
Gameloft used to be in the same building as Ubisoft, so yeah, you definitely walk by it every day if you go to Rosemont and walk through the dirt path ( a delicious experience on cold, windy winter days ). We're on the 10th floor of that huge building you see on the other side of St-Denis when you get up the stairs at Rosemont.

kr3wman

Smash Master
You need to quote someone or have more than a certain numbers of characters in your posts.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Who would be interested in something at my house Monday and/or Tuesday? I have 3 (maybe 4) TVs we can use, and I can have ~4 people stay overnight unless you like sleeping in uncomfortable locations. The catch is that I live in Laval Ouest ;). Accessible via Zone 3 train and STL bus, or STL bus from Montmorency, or Isle Bizard Ferry and STL bus.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Who would be interested in something at my house Monday and/or Tuesday? I have 3 (maybe 4) TVs we can use, and I can have ~4 people stay overnight unless you like sleeping in uncomfortable locations. The catch is that I live in Laval Ouest ;). Accessible via Zone 3 train and STL bus, or STL bus from Montmorency, or Isle Bizard Ferry and STL bus.
So you're doing, something?

Le vieux shack burns as you travel south in the cold depths of Montreal lol.
Soul Calibures Announcersque quote right here folks.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
We know and so does Fizzi :)

We just want soemthing else incase we get knocked out nawmsayin
This.

I don't really consider myself to be very good at poker, I haven't studied the game or anything like that and I've only played for fun on a few occasions. That said, I really wanna come as more of a social event and I'd definitely like to have some melee available if the opportunity arises :).

Also, I figured out how to be good at melee. You just gotta hit the buttons harder than the other guy. In other words, more noise = more skill.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I would, as long as Brawl+ is there.

This.

I don't really consider myself to be very good at poker, I haven't studied the game or anything like that and I've only played for fun on a few occasions. That said, I really wanna come as more of a social event and I'd definitely like to have some melee available if the opportunity arises :).

Also, I figured out how to be good at melee. You just gotta hit the buttons harder than the other guy. In other words, more noise = more skill.
Yess, I wanna play more mad brawl+ with you lol. And I'm not that good at poker anymore either lol.

The noise/skill level part is so true lmao

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Yes I'm doing something, it involves Brawl/Brawl+/Melee/SF4 (I also have SF2T, SFIII 3rd Strike, and Crash Team Racing ^_^) since I have enough space for them, as well as some poker. I'm planning to hold it all day Monday and it'll carry over for Tuesday.

Top Bottom