• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

WarranThad

Smash Ace
only paty and dylan's young sister.
i think test and dylan might be angry at you if you tried to hit on them though.

just sayin'.

oh and SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna get a wii and this game real soon... my intership $$$ is commmming in

tremble in fear *****es
good news

================================================

I was talking with Nephiros and we were wondering...
"HOW TO FILL YOUR 1TB HD WITH ONLY LEGAL STUFF?"

That's gotta be one of those questions without answers... :|

[Brawl FC list moved to my most recent posts, so I don't end up with multiple lists to update.]

Fuсking ѕhit what's this surge of newcommers.. lol

Also, remind me, in the unlikely event, if I missed any of you n0bs.

Random 4chaning.... :/

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
lolll wanna put money on the line? or scared? haha

its funny when noobs gets around and really thinks they gonna own us. go and beat card then we might talk

Noobs? Oh please, don't put me in that category...I don't want to be put in it just because I joined this forum this month-year...

I guess it's just normal seeing how I do the same on the other forums I go that I am 3-4 years old there...*Sigh*

Anyway, I don't feel like playing people that consider everybody noobs. I was challenging you for jokes and to have fun but you ruined it.

I'll look for other people.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Noobs? Oh please, don't put me in that category...I don't want to be put in it just because I joined this forum this month-year...

I guess it's just normal seeing how I do the same on the other forums I go that I am 3-4 years old there...*Sigh*

Anyway, I don't feel like playing people that consider everybody noobs. I was challenging you for jokes and to have fun but you ruined it.

I'll look for other people.
Dammaxe is an emo punk dont mind him, add me, ill play u yo.

Minoshei

Smash Rookie
hum why would you have to let a girl win >.> If a girl play the game its because she is good and actually when you just decide to let her win it might just turn more insulting because you just say "hey I know im better than you so I will give you more chance"

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
it's sooooo childish men vs women.... Beside don't you know you have to let a girl win? so I guess I'M not afraid to loose against them.

Lmao, that way of thinking is so old and why is it so childish? So you are against the faq of girls playing versus men in sports and all that? Man I mean come on, evolve a bit. Were in 2008 now.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Lmao, that way of thinking is so old and why is it so childish? So you are against the faq of girls playing versus men in sports and all that? Man I mean come on, evolve a bit. Were in 2008 now.
Manners get you laid, but win if you're so brave :)

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Meh nice subject...Girl playing games he? Ive played some girl before In online game and trust me you should lets them win cuz if they lose its Horific how they become mad and worried about herselfs (most of them)and whatever let a girl win mean your *galant*...no nope sorry nvm lol

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
alot of ppl are noobs and don't realize it...you might not be $hity, but a'm just saying. i was crap b4, but not ne more :p(in melee).
melaf >_<, nice matchs :embarrass

Bah thanks it was the first time I used GaW And he pretty cool I didnt even use my main against you No need was needed :D

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
Ehh, I doubt that I am ****ty but, I don't think I'm mega pro either...Just a good smasher. I'd like to fight you anytime soon. ;D
no offence there btw :|. FC: 2578-2835-1461 add me, i'll add you. i'd like to face you too
cool you realized it. add me on your friend list so I can pwn you like the old times.
:\.........................................i added you already on my list, you must add me. but you'll get owned :D :p :|
Bah thanks it was the first time I used GaW And he pretty cool I didnt even use my main against you No need was needed :D
ok well use you're main there, we'll see how it goes. G&W is good in brawl neway, he's easy to use cuz he has pretty much the same moves in brawl.

Top Bottom