• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

boxelder

Smash Apprentice
Je vous ai ajoute Daisy, melaf, Agora, Marco, Dmax, Mikey Mouse

Wow, I am very happy to see all these Montreal smashers! To think, I've been playing alone all this time for no reason! I'm fairly new to the city and still learning French, but I'm learning. I play mostly between 4-6 PM or 10PM-2AM and I plan to play a lot. I'll be going back through this thread adding people until I can't bear it any more, so PLEASE ADD ME. Merci.

My code is 0473 7462 6467, see you on-line.

Daisy-Fan

Smash Journeyman
melaf dsl pour round 2. = ( je sais mais j'avais vraiment pas de temps, et je devais me coucher.

Sinon Ago et Damax je vous j'ai addé.

Melaf! T'aime mon Sonikku?

Il y a du monde qui veut jouer?

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Non mes serieux la ya pas d'autre monde diccite quion le wifi?parce que ju tanner de pogner du yellow avec des americain

En passen smokey pour Zss Son down smash est tres tres chiant ses genre no ending/starting lag pi tu peut nen faire 4ou 5 de suite quand i drop des down smash tu va le rechercher avec un grounded up b pi tu recommence apres tu le fini ac un side b.....Zss est broken like that >_>

Vwins

Smash Ace
chet on devrait modifié le first post de la thread pour marquer les wifi code de tout le monde ca serait vraiment pratique. tk tu men donneras des nouvelles si ca peut se faire.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Challenge to all: listen to this song the whole way, in complete silence!

http://www.esnips.com/doc/d06d9553-157c-44f0-a93e-7b68bafdcd14/Roxanne---Original

If you laugh at all, your next post must contain "I lose, Joel is amazing." If you don't want to post this I suggest you do not click my song. And if you click it, I hold it to you to your word that you sit through the entire thing. That is all.

You get nothing if you win. :)
link is broken :/

hope it has nothing to do with rock band... ehehe >_>

Damax

Smash Lord
jsu une victime du lag :( stupid wifi

go buy the wii lan adapter:

Card said:
Steven - 4897-5603-1320 says:
after reading on smashboards the "Official Wifi FAQ" where they say "Using a Lan adapter can make a big difference. The internally WLAN antenna in the Wii is very weak. If your WAP (wireless access point) is a room away or obstructed by a wall, it can cause some latency."

then when I saw you had blue

and you just told me you were on LAN

I was like "****"
the thread he told me about on msn is http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=150768

The wii lan adapter requires a Ethernet cable. DO NOT BUY it from shops like futureshop since they are not nintendo approved and if your wii is updated the Lan adapter won't work anymore since its not nintendo's

You have to ORDER the nintendo lan adapter on www.nintendo.ca (theres a web shop somewhere)

its not publicity, its for a world with better online brawling

Agora

Smash Journeyman
If it's worth anything, I've also been hearing about the huge difference between wired and wireless Wii connection to the net. Seems like it's really worth the effort.

Personally, I'll wait and see if Brawl's online system gets better with time. I got very acceptable latency in duels with two of my friends yesterday, the real problem is actually connecting to a game without the WFC booting you out all the time : |

Card

Smash Lord
Add me peoples!

4897-5603-1320

Yea.. I ordered a Nintendo LAN Adapter after playing with Damax. He has a Blue Dot almost all the time, and chances are the only reason it lags when we plays is because I'M the one who is lagging.

The Mega Montreal Brawl Friend Code Sh*t

Code:
Card (Right)	=	4897-5603-1320
Damax		=	0559-6433-6422
Elefterios	=	0216-0471-1036
Bento-Box	=	5155-2623-1628
Daisy-Fan	=	2964-8234-5428
Agora		=	1547-4857-5522
Micky Mouse	=	1461-5868-0728
Boxelder	=	0473 7462 6467
Jer		=	3609-0716-6774
Kryptocide	=	2578-2835-1461
Melaf		=	0774-3945-3914
MarcoMTL	=	2578-2380-1353
DivinoKage	=	4468-0637-7637
Post your Friend-Code peoples.... I added you all

Smokey

Smash Rookie
Melaf: Ouais lol javais remarque ca hier soir haha

Putain je suis addict a ce jeu jai joue un autre 8 heures heir soir haha.

So c quand que ya un smashfest la

Card

Smash Lord
Just played a match with Bento, it was so **** Laggy lol...

Shows Bento as having a Yellow Dot next to his name. I'm probably Yellow dot too.
Hurry up Nintendo and send me that LAN Adapter!

MarcoMTL

Smash Rookie
I've added everybody, but I think divinokage, damax, boxelder, kryptosomething (sorry I'm referring to my smash friend list lol), and elefsomething didn't add me back.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Played Damax and it was just fine (as good as it gets anyways)... and wow, he makes me want to hate sheik. I have NO killers under 150% D: hilariously gay. D: DI should be banned imo.

GG.

M

Moonsault

Hi everybody! I'm a Montreal brawler looking for other people from Quebec.
Hey tout le monde! Je suis un brawler de Montréal qui se cherche des compatriotes québécois.

Ça vous intéresse de faire quelques combats? Rajoutez-moi!

Friend Code: 5327-0628-6087.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
is it too early to start talking about street fighter 4 yet?

**** yeah street fighter 4 is probably gonna suck **** but it might rock ***** i really hope so **** yeah sf.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
haaa ralph it was yur first brawl that why you sucked that much :D nah JK so you've left because elef joined ? what a shame :D Oh And I recommand everyone here searching about new brawl player Should dwl An IRC channel programm then goes in #smashworld channel to meet some new player :D

whitegaurd

Smash Apprentice
WEll If everybody is posting theirs might as well post mine, 4167-4165-2103. Hope to play you all. By the way, I got suspended from school, so I'll be home the whole day:(. On the plus side, I'll have a good chance to play brawl:).

Smokey

Smash Rookie
lol how about the new ST remix changes? I really thought that Cammy would be imba with her safe drill... would make her like a cute version of Balrog haha
Lol oublie Cammy man elle est juste nulle dans le concept de SF2. Les meilleurs bonhommes cest ceux qui spam des ****s ou qui ont des range attacks (O Sagat Dhalsim) Sont juste trop forts. Hey en passant cest quand quon joue a SF2 je vais te donner une bonne degelee =D

MarcoMTL

Smash Rookie
GG kryptocide. Next time we play, you should use pit more.. I need to practice my lucas against pit :S

btw, who is "right?" Totally kicked my *** yesterday. Most people I've played so far, I either won or it was really tight.. but that wasn't tight at all :p

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Lol oublie Cammy man elle est juste nulle dans le concept de SF2. Les meilleurs bonhommes cest ceux qui spam des ****s ou qui ont des range attacks (O Sagat Dhalsim) Sont juste trop forts. Hey en passant cest quand quon joue a SF2 je vais te donner une bonne degelee =D
ouais de toute facon moi jpréfère jouer avec Dictator, DJ et Guile (charge chars ftw)

lol mec taurais du venir au fest de WarranThad on avait fait joué pas mal de games de sf2 la bas (ce nétait pas ST though, c'était anniversary edition)

Top Bottom