• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Huhuh? How about you make it better then, instead of saying it's getting lame. >.>
You need to know your fellow members here. We've been around here for awhile, so I'm sorry if we're making you feel a bit unwelcome. That being said, your first impressions have been childish (omg any girls here? o,o) and full of attitude. TestRider was probably the first 'pro' here in Montreal, and he's been around since the beginning and before (welcome back btw :p), so show some respect. You don't know how we work, or who we are, so stop trying to make such a huge statement by acting like a 12 year old brat and challenging what everyone says. And stop taking offense to everything we say.

Welcome to the Montreal Thread.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
You need to know your fellow members here. We've been around here for awhile, so I'm sorry if we're making you feel a bit unwelcome. That being said, your first impressions have been childish (omg any girls here? o,o) and full of attitude. TestRider was probably the first 'pro' here in Montreal, and he's been around since the beginning and before (welcome back btw :p), so show some respect. You don't know how we work, or who we are, so stop trying to make such a huge statement by acting like a 12 year old brat and challenging what everyone says. And stop taking offense to everything we say.

Welcome to the Montreal Thread.

I see no offence in anything you guys say...I actually like this thread a lot which is why I keep posting in it. =D

How could something said by someone I never seen and, plus, on the internet be offencing me?

I know how people on forum thinks now, no fear. I am not acting 12 years old, I am acting random which is a complete different thing...I like to have fun yet, you guys are really boring because you always complain or always post comment versus someone...

Why don't we have fun a bit, ehh?

Btw...Is there a sort of *Random Insanity* Sub-forum here? <3

Smokey

Smash Rookie
I know how people on forum thinks now, no fear. I am not acting 12 years old, I am acting random which is a complete different thing...I like to have fun yet, you guys are really boring because you always complain or always post comment versus someone...

Lol dont worry your not alone half of the ppl on this forum are as ******** as you. I just skip all the posts

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I am not acting 12 years old
I always win when I play versus my girlfriend yet, she,s not mad about it...But in bed she gets mad as hell O.O xD
You really are. There's nothing wrong with being random (hell, I'm a pretty random guy myself), but you're just acting stupid.

The closest thing I can direct you to is the Pool Room, which is Off-Topic discussion. It doesn't mean 'The Post-whatever-comes-to-your-mind-first-think-later Forum', as that's usually what we call 'Spam', or *Random Insanity*.

Anyways, I'm done with my welcome wagon, as I need to do some laundry. I suggest you try to get to know us a little more before making judgments; we're all people, but we're also a community, and as such may take awhile for us to get used to you, and vice versa.

How old are you by the way, and what region of Montreal do you live in (I can't remember if that was asked already)? It might be a good idea to meet up with some players to get a better impression than collect FC's and challenge people on the forum. I miss those Smashfest days already :(

EDIT@Smokey: Nah, the regulars on the Montreal thread are as close to perfect human beings as you could possibly get.

Smokey

Smash Rookie
You really are. There's nothing wrong with being random (hell, I'm a pretty random guy myself), but you're just acting stupid.

The closest thing I can direct you to is the Pool Room, which is Off-Topic discussion. It doesn't mean 'The Post-whatever-comes-to-your-mind-first-think-later Forum', as that's usually what we call 'Spam', or *Random Insanity*.

Anyways, I'm done with my welcome wagon, as I need to do some laundry. I suggest you try to get to know us a little more before making judgments; we're all people, but we're also a community, and as such may take awhile for us to get used to you, and vice versa.

How old are you by the way, and what region of Montreal do you live in (I can't remember if that was asked already)? It might be a good idea to meet up with some players to get a better impression than collect FC's and challenge people on the forum. I miss those Smashfest days already :(

EDIT@Smokey: Nah, the regulars on the Montreal thread are as close to perfect human beings as you could possibly get.
I never said thread I said forum lol

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
How about you shut your mouth and stop posting your inane babble every 5 minutes.
Brawl happened, nuff said.
Double Kill!
Untouchable!
Perfection!
Gaaame, Over...

Why don't we have fun a bit, ehh?

Btw...Is there a sort of *Random Insanity* Sub-forum here? <3
ib4 super random kitty copypasta

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Double Kill!
Untouchable!
Perfection!
Gaaame, Over...
ib4 super random kitty copypasta

Lawl, i wub you <3 =D

And @ThatGuy: Yes, I know what you mean but, it's hard to adjust from one community to another, I, myself have another forum that I've been on for 3 years, it's not the same at all...Yet, maybe I say this 'cause I know the people better...Everybody knows me there.

And I think that adjusting myself for here woudn't be such a bad thing would it? =D

I like you guys, I have nothing versus anyone here...I just think that some of you are going raugh on new guys...Not like I care but, some might...

And I am 16 soon to be 17 I live near the metro station Henri-Bourassa on the east side. He'd be cool to see you guys for a good melee-brawl game ;D

cF=)

Smash Lord
We shall now post what would our wang would look like if we had the choice.

My dream choice. What's yours?

Smokey

Smash Rookie
Lawl, i wub you <3 =D

And @ThatGuy: Yes, I know what you mean but, it's hard to adjust from one community to another, I, myself have another forum that I've been on for 3 years, it's not the same at all...Yet, maybe I say this 'cause I know the people better...Everybody knows me there.

And I think that adjusting myself for here woudn't be such a bad thing would it? =D

I like you guys, I have nothing versus anyone here...I just think that some of you are going raugh on new guys...Not like I care but, some might...

And I am 16 soon to be 17 I live near the metro station Henri-Bourassa on the east side. He'd be cool to see you guys for a good melee-brawl game ;D
Means your the closest person i can play against? Oh man -_-

Im gonna have to start a community in laval

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Jarc msn me or call me when you get home as darb and I are free tonight and are down for something if you are.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
anytime in st-thérèse starting wednesday after 3 pm haha montrealers are usually too lazy to do smashfest, and too lazy to travel to our palace north of laval.

at least we got agora... keep me informed agora you hear? lets do something soon!

Too lazy, me? Pfft =D I sure will be there at some of those. My bro lived in st-therese for 2-3 years. Are those near the place Rosemere?

Anyway. I got a free afternoon each 2 weeks on wednesday so, it shoudn't be too much of a problem for me.

Hope to see some of you guys pretty soon ;D

Edit: Testrider reminds me of som1 on another community, we had nicknamed him the ''big boss'' haha, it was like the one to never mess with. xD

Damax

Smash Lord
Too lazy, me? Pfft =D I sure will be there at some of those. My bro lived in st-therese for 2-3 years. Are those near the place Rosemere?

Anyway. I got a free afternoon each 2 weeks on wednesday so, it shoudn't be too much of a problem for me.

Hope to see some of you guys pretty soon ;D

Edit: Testrider reminds me of som1 on another community, we had nicknamed him the ''big boss'' haha, it was like the one to never mess with. xD
I'm not home every wednesday. it was just an example. I could hold something thursday easily or wednesday after 3 pm THIS week. if people is interested we could try and set up something, vwin might want somethin like this to happen to (he lives near) only problem is I'm the only one there having brawl.

well just pm me if anyone's interested in some sort of smashfest, me and vwin could probably set it up.

edit: ouin...... tageul apoc.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking into the possibility of doing a SmashFest this wednesday evening. I'll let y'all know if it works out. It's the best day for me, anyway.

whitegaurd

Smash Apprentice
Well the idea of a smashfest is awesome. Depends on what time it ends, and I might be able to go. Also, nice fight agora and steb. You guys are good. "Your face must die" lol.
Anyway, if your smashfest doesn't work out for some reason. I could probably try to reserve some time at the centre de loisir. Maybe get a smashfest going.

Card

Smash Lord
I'm looking into the possibility of doing a SmashFest this wednesday evening. I'll let y'all know if it works out. It's the best day for me, anyway.
Nice, I would definitely be interested in this Smashfest (maybe now it's called a Brawl Fest?) Agora.

When and where! Let us know a.s.a.p!

Il y a du monde dans le classement WifiWars?

Une personne veut jouer avec moi?
No offense Daisy-Fan but..... you lag... hard :dizzy:

Top Bottom