• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably coming. 75% ish. What should I bring? Also, if I do go, is it ok, if I come a little earlier, lets say around 5:00 5:30 ish, thanks.
BYOC if possible, but I'll have spares.
So far I only have one confirmed extra Wii and game, but it might leave before the fest is over, so I wouldn't mind seconds, just in case.

And about getting early, it isn't really ok, since I stop working at 17h and won't be home until 17h45-ish, and then I have to cook supper. If you *really* want to come early, make it 18h15 at the very earliest so I at least have time to get my food ready.

W

wesk

Bon a qui je dois parler pour une liste des user wifi de Montreal et environ? Je suis nouveau sur smash boards, mais un veterant des Smash en general. Je suis un asser mauvais player avec un gros esprit de competition, qui ce fait laver par sont petit frere toujours. (Minoshei)
Anyway j aimerais jouer un peut contre les gens de la communauter Montrealaise.
Je vais poster mon # wifi ce soir en arrivant chez moi si y a des gens qui veulent ce pogner je serais dispo toute la soiree :)

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Woa woa, euhm... sure... but no one else. We were capped at 10 with Daisy, but then not everyone might show up.

Let's keep it at that for this time. We'll see if I can host more people next time.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
no we just speak english and japaneese
I'll trust you when it comes to japanese. XD
Lol, I Speak english but with a french accent, so it's kind of funny when I speak it >.> yet, I need to speak it a lot 'cause next year I'm going to start living in the USA alone to do my college and start up my musician career. ;D
Are you a pianist?

As far as I can tell:

- WarranThad
- ThatGuy
- Damax
- Vwins
- Agony
- Whitegaurd
- Card
- His roommate

Guess we're 9 right now.
Even if half of those show up, it'll be sweet.
hey I wanted to come. >_>
Bon a qui je dois parler pour une liste des user wifi de Montreal et environ? Je suis nouveau sur smash boards, mais un veterant des Smash en general. Je suis un asser mauvais player avec un gros esprit de competition, qui ce fait laver par sont petit frere toujours. (Minoshei)
Anyway j aimerais jouer un peut contre les gens de la communauter Montrealaise.
Je vais poster mon # wifi ce soir en arrivant chez moi si y a des gens qui veulent ce pogner je serais dispo toute la soiree :)
oh wow, this post was actually important.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Sorry chet, if my living room wasn't confined by such material boundaries like walls and a ceiling, I'd invite more people!

Hell, maybe 12 wouldn't turn out that bad, I'm just trying not to go "first smashfest at the Gamer's World" overboard, right now : P

Micky Mouse

Smash Rookie
so we are 11 ... so we need chet if we want to be able to form 6 team for team match. because someone would be alone and it wont be cool :(

Agora

Smash Journeyman
The smashfest was a success!
Although, only 7 people ended up showing up, with WhiteGaurd leaving early, leaving us with one missing player for 4 teams.

It's a good thing it didn't go over 10 people though, as I really think it's the max we should ever go.

Thanks to those who showed up, and I'll see you guys again whenever I feel like another smashfest : P

... *dodges BigRick's sperm*

Card

Smash Lord
Thanks for hosting Agora, host more in the future! Your apartment is pretty chill, and it's so close to mine and Left's! I don't know if it's a good thing that I recognize most of your wallscrolls and figures XD

Damax: Your Sonic is so sexy. It makes me want to play Sonic but I know I can't so I won't, but it makes me want to anyways. I hate you, too fast.
Vwins: omfg too good. I thought I was good, but omfg..... Your Fox scares me. MOTO-MINDGAMES. Playing Pong with Squirtle = lol. I didn't even know Fox could do stuff like that in Brawl.
WG: sucks that you had to leave so early. Usually smash fests are on weekends though, so you should be able to come to more
Agony & Micky: Fun duels and stuff, nice to see new faces in the community
Thatguy & Chet: you suck for not showing up

Left says;
Thanks for hosting Agora
Vwins and Damax I'm looking forward to beating you in 2v2, even though we'll have to try f*cking hard lol
Nice matches Micky/Agony/WG

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Well, I must say that it was pretty cool. It was really fun playing you guys.

Vwins and Dcmax are like too pro to be teaming together >.> I actually thought that they were going to break the controller, lol.

Next time, we need to be atleast 8, to do 2 teams of 4.

Btw...Lol, @ your cat agora, the black one, his eyes are like crossed xD he can't fix properly at one person.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Btw...Lol, @ your cat agora, the black one, his eyes are like crossed xD he can't fix properly at one person.
Nom Nom sees forever, you're just not fathoming the accuracy of his eyesight.

Also, massive props to you for playing with the Wiimote/Chuck combo XD

"Also Agora, what was the name of the anime again?"
Guhhh... not even sure I remember that conversation, you asked for my favorites and I said The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Clannad and Kanon 2006, right?

And Micky; Awesome Double Dash!! matches. If we ever have another shot at it, I'll leave the CPUs out and we'll have a proper duel ; P

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Well, I must say that it was pretty cool. It was really fun playing you guys.

Vwins and Dcmax are like too pro to be teaming together >.> I actually thought that they were going to break the controller, lol.

Next time, we need to be atleast 8, to do 2 teams of 4.

Do not bother playing with Vwins except when you need to post like 20 letters.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
IL y a du monde qui veut jouer en ligne?

Ago tu veut jouer?
Ah, j'ai joué en effet!
Mais... ça serait une idée next time que tu pratiques pas tes ptits trucs flashy qui finissaient par un suicide la moitié du temps la prochaine fois : P

Damax

Smash Lord
WOW. me and card had the sexiest online matches ever.

GUYS YOU HAVE TO ORDER A WII LAN ADAPTER. This is for your own good. Say goodbye to lags and welcome to .3 seconds input delay. noticable the first game, then you adapt real quickly and can still pull some nice **** with the fast character (I was playing sonic and had fun for the first time while playing online with him)

wifi sucks go wired.

Top Bottom