• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, so guys... Dylan_tnga has had some HUGE personal issues in the past 2 days. He's not been on to say this, nor has he told me this directly (didn't bring it up, due to the magnitude of the personal issues), but I'm PRETTY SURE that...

THURSDAY'S SMASHFEST WILL BE CANCELLED!!!!

I will tell you for sure tomorrow whether it is or isn't, and if I don't hear from him I will assume that it is cancelled... but yeah, this was big and I really don't think the fest is going to happen.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
ok well gl dyl with anything youre dealing with.

chicago khepri dude?
where ya live? wanna host 14 smashers at ur place this thursday instead? ............ fcking lol

oh snap and btw, "i"m hosting a mini smashfest at "my" space this FRIDAY 23 MAR
with potato brain from 12:00pm to 3:00pm ish, on a huge projection screen, then i half to leave, but u might wanna continue the smashing at potato's place.

Card

Smash Lord
Yooo, I need to get out and play some Smash, haven't in a while
When's the next fest/tourny/gathering/sausage fest that I can join in on? :D :D :D

-Card

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yooo, I need to get out and play some Smash, haven't in a while
When's the next fest/tourny/gathering/sausage fest that I can join in on? :D :D :D

-Card
Not only does he post, but he posts under Chibi and not Card. What a lamer. You're gonna have to win our trust back, and it's gonna be hard. Now get on your knees.

MontrealSmasher

Smash Rookie
Hi, I live in montreal and I am looking for people to play smash bros with, it could be on a tournament event or even at somebody's house, I really like this game but I got no friends that are challenging to play with. Notice me if you host something or know someone who does. Thanks !

khepri

Smash Lord
ok well gl dyl with anything youre dealing with.

chicago khepri dude?
where ya live? wanna host 14 smashers at ur place this thursday instead? ............ fcking lol

oh snap and btw, "i"m hosting a mini smashfest at "my" space this FRIDAY 23 MAR
with potato brain from 12:00pm to 3:00pm ish, on a huge projection screen, then i half to leave, but u might wanna continue the smashing at potato's place.

I`m only here for a week so I`m in a small hotel. If any of you ever visit Chicago though I would hold a smashfest...

If you do hold it on friday, I`ll probably be there, just need to know where.

Who is Rami?

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
I know, I'm watching it NOW!
That's crazy
**** BitComet now.
But if the site isn't legal, the videos will maybe be removed one day right?
some of them do end up being deleyed. there are alot of lost episodes gone because of that. so far i didnt find one movie missing.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hi, I live in montreal and I am looking for people to play smash bros with, it could be on a tournament event or even at somebody's house, I really like this game but I got no friends that are challenging to play with. Notice me if you host something or know someone who does. Thanks !
Hi, it would be great if you told us about yourself a bit, such as your first name, age, what part of Montreal you live in, what character you play, how long you've been playing Smash for, etc etc.

You should try coming to Montreal Biweeklies, always a good start. There's a thread in the International Discussion forum (or click the link in my signature). You should also check out the ECCPR (East Coast Canadian Power Rankings) to see who's good (and who's not >.>). There's a link to that in my sig too.

Hope you enjoy yourself!

EDIT: Khepri, if you have access to MSN, add me crazy2467 at hotmail dot com.

**** we need something to happen on Thursday :(

Khep, what do you mean by Rami? Maybe I'm blind >.>

EDIT2: Yeah just saw Chet's post, I dunno XD

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
I know, I'm watching it NOW!
That's crazy
**** BitComet now.
But if the site isn't legal, the videos will maybe be removed one day right?
lol when i said watching smallville was a lame excuse:
http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=Smallville

Edit: dаmn at me double posting leik a noob...

Hi, it would be great if you told us about yourself a bit, such as your first name, (and last name), age, what part of Montreal you live in, (and your address), what character you play, how long you've been playing (with yourself) for, etc etc.
lol dude! that's so gonna trigger his netnanny software to shut his computer down... =\

khepri

Smash Lord
EDIT: Khepri, if you have access to MSN, add me crazy2467 at hotmail dot com.

**** we need something to happen on Thursday :(

Khep, what do you mean by Rami? Maybe I'm blind >.>

EDIT2: Yeah just saw Chet's post, I dunno XD
Alright, I added you and sent a pm. Now you just have to add/respond.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers are indeed awesome, they are just too good.

Seems that mods are, not closing, but deleting high post count threads. The OK thread is gone, and I believe you guys are the closest to ours, so it only makes sense that this one would be next. Just a heads up.

R

RJQuackQuack

Hello Bonjour!

Hello Bonjour, tout le monde!
Je ne sais pas combien de personnes parle le français ici, bien que je suppose que la majorité de joueurs qui attend les bi-weeklies le parle, donc je me vais introduire dans l'anglais.

Last summer, I moved to Canada, but I basically had stopped playing SSBM a year or so before that. Now, I want to get back into the game. I was never very good, though I can wavedash, l-cancel, etc... (but no shine combos) and I think I know a fair amount about high level play. I use primarily Marth and Peach.

Because of the recent move, I don't have a gamecube or controller, but I do have a Wii that I could bring to bi-weeklies or whatnot.

Looking forward to smashing soon and meeting some great players!
--RJ

P.S. Si apès mon premier paragraphe , le français est ma deuxième langue. En parlant ou écrivant si je fait une erreur, dites-moi s'il vous plait!

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Je ne sais pas combien de personnes parle le français ici, bien que je suppose que la majorité de joueurs qui attend les bi-weeklies le parle, donc je me vais introduire dans l'anglais.

Last summer, I moved to Canada, but I basically had stopped playing SSBM a year or so before that. Now, I want to get back into the game. I was never very good, though I can wavedash, l-cancel, etc... (but no shine combos) and I think I know a fair amount about high level play. I use primarily Marth and Peach.

Because of the recent move, I don't have a gamecube or controller, but I do have a Wii that I could bring to bi-weeklies or whatnot.

--RJ

P.S. Si apès mon premier paragraphe , le français est ma deuxième langue. En parlant ou écrivant si je fait une erreur, dites-moi s'il vous plait!
welcome RJQuackQuack.

i beleive this is another wave of newcommers to the board, brought by spring lol

Damax

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers are indeed awesome, they are just too good.

Seems that mods are, not closing, but deleting high post count threads. The OK thread is gone, and I believe you guys are the closest to ours, so it only makes sense that this one would be next. Just a heads up.
I hope they don't do so, we greet many newcomers, and they keep coming up. if this thread's big, its because torontian, ottawa and montreal post here, we even gets some random NYers.

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
he's he okay at least?

Yeah, , he's fine. He's here with me right now...

Dylan : Ya sorry about the cancellation guys this **** really came all of a sudden. I am fine I dont really want to go into it so long story short my moms in the hospital (doing alright now) and I have been taking care of stuff. Later.

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
Daisy, c'est qui Peter???
Ralph peter i know
what ;( ;( ;(
Ses tes Fan XD

--RJ

Ton Francais es correte. ^_^ Jarc tu va venir au Smash vesta Huh?

ON VA JOUER A GOLDENEYE Ralph aller dis oui Oui ^^

Top Bottom