• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

<3 <3 <3 <3

roys b is stil chep lol y wont ne1 else relyze dat da fire kils @ low parcentgses

D

Deleted member

i dun rly no wut ur talkin abuot i smply lernd from da best postre on dis thred n dat mans name is krypto lol keep on pwnin man u rok hard

swordgard

Smash Hero
*puts on anti-flame suit*

Sinista stop treatening wak and wak stop treatening sinista...oh and btw flash news you are a member of this community wak...

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Um, Maxor est retourner au Saguenay recament. Il pourrait probablement aller rencontrer ce gars et lui mesurer voir si vraiment il est ce qu'il pretend d'etre.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hey guys, my name is Kage. I have been to 2 tournaments recently and I have done pretty well I think considering of my lack of experience. I live in DDO in the west Island. I really would like play anyone basically. I can travel pretty much everywhere in Montreal, it does not matter to me, I know pretty much all of the buses and metros.

So, anyone up for some serious smash?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Divino, lets organise soemthing with Elefterios and meet up all 3 of us and play.

SwordGuard: Wth?! werent you at the tourney!? How come i didnt see you. Anyway, im going to laronde this saturday and sunday for the Master tournament, come meet me there.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Mystic, i went to the tourney at what hour did u arrive(i left at 7), and also u sure there will be a smash console(last time i went(last year) there was only for the last game of day 1), i might go this saturday though if i cant i cna monday 100% sure.Can u monday>???

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, my name is Kage. I have been to 2 tournaments recently and I have done pretty well I think considering of my lack of experience. I live in DDO in the west Island. I really would like play anyone basically. I can travel pretty much everywhere in Montreal, it does not matter to me, I know pretty much all of the buses and metros.

So, anyone up for some serious smash?
hey kage if you want you can come over my house or my friends house, i can bring like 3 more ppl too. if you have msn add me johnofusion_box@hotmail.com i know i'd like to have some rematches with you

Jih

Smash Journeyman
kage : i want those link ditto up asap... its not that hard to import them and upload them seriously

pow : we need a result tread for those vids

pow : u rocks

kage : if i do a smashfest at my house ( near the last tourny ) would you come?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
well, your ganon is good enough to **** my climbers. :'(
How long have you been playing, anyways?
Umm.. I have been playing here and there since the game came out pretty much. But I have been much more serious about this game now. I trained minimum 4 hours a day for the tournaments and stuff.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Guys, this friday, saturday and sunday at La Ronde are the WCG Canada Finals. Smash isn't in the WCG's, so I dunno if you'll be able to play there during the weekend. I'm going there to watch the starcraft matches and go on some rides as well during the rest of the day. I'm going with a groupe of friends, so if anybody wants to tag along, I'll be there saturday and maybe sunday for the grand finals.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Kage, you live in West Island!? Excellent, we could always use more WI smashers!

Look out for Me, JustaPnoy (10 houses away from me, literally on the same street), and Shiz. We're pretty much the competition you got here in West Island. Pnoy and I live in Dorval, while Shiz lives in Kirkland (Or is it Pierrefonds...). If you can get access to Fairview easily, (or can get to the 211), me and Pnoy are up for a challenge, and it's super easy directions from fairview considering the buses stop on our street.

Out of curiosity, do you go to Cegep? If so, which one?

EDIT: Add me on MSN Kage, crazy2467@hotmail.com

Maxor

Smash Rookie
Yo Dr Doom!!! Tu te plains parce que tu trouves personne meilleur que toi au saguenay? Hey bien je crois que tu n'as pas bien cherché! Moi j'habite à jonquière et je suis prêt à jouer contre toi n'importe quand et n'importe où! Je ne suis certainement pas le meilleur içi dans ce forum, mais je crois que j'ai fait mes preuves.

Et alors? Acceptes-tu mon défi Dr Doom?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage, you live in West Island!? Excellent, we could always use more WI smashers!

Look out for Me, JustaPnoy (10 houses away from me, literally on the same street), and Shiz. We're pretty much the competition you got here in West Island. Pnoy and I live in Dorval, while Shiz lives in Kirkland (Or is it Pierrefonds...). If you can get access to Fairview easily, (or can get to the 211), me and Pnoy are up for a challenge, and it's super easy directions from fairview considering the buses stop on our street.

Out of curiosity, do you go to Cegep? If so, which one?

EDIT: Add me on MSN Kage, crazy2467@hotmail.com
Umm.. I dont go to cegep right now. Im just looking for work pretty much. And ya, I can go to fairview in one bus too. So, if you want to organize something, im up for it. =D

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
Oh dam people in the west island freaken finally XD

I live in DDO too kage =P glad to know theres people up here i was getting depressed =S.

But then again I havent really looked around that much... XD

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Swordguard, it's the WCG Canadian qualifiers. The actual tournament is in Monza, Italy. The tournament this weekend is to decide the top2 from each game that will participate in Italy. Pis Vincent, WCG = World Cyber Games. C'est genre les olympiques des jeux vidéos, lol. Pis Max j'crois que c'est 40$ rentrer a La Ronde, mais y vont p-e faire un rabais pour les WCG pis baiser sa a 20$, mais bons, j'en ai aucune idée.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
kage if i'm hosting a smashfest friday all day would you be able to come?

Top Bottom