• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Dice

Smash Lord
I was joking about the whole money match locke thing guys...

And to the hardhitters (Jih mainly), are you going to hold a smashfest at the end of june?

Locke)

Smash Ace
You're on Bam. Name the rules.

Edit: Delorted I was er..sandbagging during that quad..yeah I didn't want to..embarass any of you guys >_> :dizzy:

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Locke) said:
We're a little busy up until the start of july so yah. If you held something would it be at someone's house or a community center? And we'd probably be bussing but we'll talk about it, just get us some more information.
at my house... 4 tvs maybe 5
it would be like 29 or 30 june

Dice said:
And to the hardhitters (Jih mainly), are you going to hold a smashfest at the end of june?
yes.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Dice, next time we play we have to do some more Falcon dittos. Hopefully I won't suck so hardcore and I'll do some cool ****. Lol last night + this morning I must've landed 50 Falcon Punches minimum. Most were stomp to punch but I did like 5-10 outside of stage ones and 10+ mindgamed ones. 'Twas hilarious ****.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Dice is turning this into an Ottawa thread. Stop spamming and get back to studying! Anyways, I'd be up for going to Montreal for a smashfest, sounds pretty good. Jih, si je vais a Montreal par auto, je peux apporter un TV+Cube si tu veux. Si je dois prendre l'autobus, je pourrai apporter seulement mon Cube.

D

Deleted member

Oh, lol, I was only joking Brian :p...we weren't rly playing seriously either, lol

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Fogel said:
Dice is turning this into an Ottawa thread. Stop spamming and get back to studying! Anyways, I'd be up for going to Montreal for a smashfest, sounds pretty good. Jih, si je vais a Montreal par auto, je peux apporter un TV+Cube si tu veux. Si je dois prendre l'autobus, je pourrai apporter seulement mon Cube.
my house is like near Mtl... but if you come from ott its pretty much the same

ill give more info the week before 29-30 so ill know if im working 1 of thoses days :ohwell:

Locke)

Smash Ace
Fogel said:
Anyways, I'd be up for going to Montreal for a smashfest, sounds pretty good. Jih, si je vais a Montreal par auto, je peux apporter un TV+Cube si tu veux. Si je dois prendre l'autobus, je pourrai apporter seulement mon Cube.
Fogel would you be able to give us a ride? I'm sure jih would be fine without a tv fom us, because I really don't want to pay for a bus ticket if I dont have to. I'd chip in for gas of course though.

Dice

Smash Lord
brian get on msn for a sec...

And Cam, I'd put $10-20 towards gas if needed if you are able to give us a ride.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
chesterr01 said:
Jviens de remarquer que ta banner est out dated depuis un bout, Jih... jpense avoir jamais affronté la samus de vince. lolzange
ouan :embarrass
mais tse jai tellement de skill avec photoshop que sam tente den faire une nouvelle...

so pense tu pouvoir descendre a Mtl pour le 29-30?

Jih

Smash Journeyman
chesterr01 said:
Did I miss something?

can someone lift me to st-thérèse like, this monday or something?
lol... it would be 29 or 30 june

Card

Smash Lord
Jih said:
lol... it would be 29 or 30 june
30 juin s'il vous plait :embarrass

(check my french! :laugh: )
(EDIT: chet if its on the 30th, and Nox is goin with me, and your at his place, I could drive you there again like last time)
(Double EDIT: zomg 666 posts)

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
Arg, amusez-vous, même si que je voulais jouer contre les Katanas, j'pourrais juste pas, à moins que c'est juste une journée et pas une nuit blanche, mais pour cela de toute manière, il me faudrait un lift, ce qui n'est pas le cas en ce moment. :/

PS: zomg@card's post number... :laugh:

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Apøc` said:
Arg, amusez-vous, même si que je voulais jouer contre les Katanas, j'pourrais juste pas, à moins que c'est juste une journée et pas une nuit blanche, mais pour cela de toute manière, il me faudrait un lift, ce qui n'est pas le cas en ce moment. :/

PS: zomg@card's post number... :laugh:
on peut s'arranger.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Yeah, uh...wanna know why I haven't posted much? Because I have the internet....

........and internet explorer freezes after 3 pages of browsing.

Seriously, my computer (not my laptop) is so bad, I have to ctrl-alt-delete like 4 non-functional programs to even open up the IE application without my computer crashing and rebooting. It's so bad. I'm at my grandparent's place right now...

Anyways, NO INFO FOR THE SMASH TOURNAMENT? Omg guys, I couldn't get us any open spots, but I hope you organizers (is it just nox and chet? Maybe they could use some help if that's the entire crew?...) have at least been trying to get other locations. I would be down for a Smashfest at Jih's place, I haven't gotten to play anyone in a couple weeks because 1. I cannot have anyone over until I talk and settle issues with my landlady, and 2. I've been working like a super mofo.

Ian, I think we need to get some good playtime in. Is it alright if I smash at your place sometime?

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
ThatGuy said:
Yeah, uh...wanna know why I haven't posted much? Because I have the internet....

........and internet explorer freezes after 3 pages of browsing.

Seriously, my computer (not my laptop) is so bad, I have to ctrl-alt-delete like 4 non-functional programs to even open up the IE application without my computer crashing and rebooting. It's so bad. I'm at my grandparent's place right now...

Anyways, NO INFO FOR THE SMASH TOURNAMENT? Omg guys, I couldn't get us any open spots, but I hope you organizers (is it just nox and chet? Maybe they could use some help if that's the entire crew?...) have at least been trying to get other locations. I would be down for a Smashfest at Jih's place, I haven't gotten to play anyone in a couple weeks because 1. I cannot have anyone over until I talk and settle issues with my landlady, and 2. I've been working like a super mofo.

Ian, I think we need to get some good playtime in. Is it alright if I smash at your place sometime?
a'm in for the touney :D netime haha i'll own this time :D

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Apøc` said:
ca sera de 1pm a genre ... till ur heart stop... mais la plupart du monde von decrisser ver 11pm jimagine

plus dinfo a vnir

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
ThatGuy said:
I haven't gotten to play anyone in a couple weeks because 1. I cannot have anyone over until I talk and settle issues with my landlady, and 2. I've been working like a super mofo.

I don't know. My parents took away my gc so i wont play. So it'd be wierd if we were playing and they were there. If they're away (at work or wtvr) it'd be cool but you'd prolly have to leave when or before they came back.

Card

Smash Lord
ThatGuy said:
(is it just nox and chet? Maybe they could use some help if that's the entire crew?...)
I'm workin on it with them as well.
So far not really doing so hot. The church which my Uncle is a senior in said "No" because the last time they allowed their hall for rent for "youngsters" they paid 200$ in Rent and did over 400$ in damages. Heck, My uncle even said that it was his Nephew hosting it, and they still said no...

Tomorrow though theres 3 more places I will be trying, so keep your fingers crossed I suppose :ohwell:

EDIT: 667 Posts, I can rest easy :laugh:

Top Bottom