• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

unknown522

Some guy
out of curiosity, would anyone be able to house me from Nov 9 - Nov 12? I can take the Megabus to Montreal for $20-$30 round trip during those days. It would be nice to visit, but I would need to know:

1. Could anyone pick me up/drop me off? If not, is there a local bus route to someone's house?
2. Can anyone house me during those days?

The bus goes to the Montreal Bus Terminal, Metro Berri UQAM

Lemme know guys.

Jer

Smash Ace
Thats garbage, why do you have to come for such ****ty days :(

I work 4-12 pm mon to Friday.

If you stay somewhere downtown with someone, I can prolly meet up in the morning before work and chill

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
out of curiosity, would anyone be able to house me from Nov 9 - Nov 12? I can take the Megabus to Montreal for $20-$30 round trip during those days. It would be nice to visit, but I would need to know:

1. Could anyone pick me up/drop me off? If not, is there a local bus route to someone's house?
2. Can anyone house me during those days?

The bus goes to the Montreal Bus Terminal, Metro Berri UQAM

Lemme know guys.
Might be able to house you - perhaps not all 4 days but we'll see.
Berri UQAM is also the main subway station, you can get to many places from there (including my house) so no need for a ride really.

I work fulltime though so you'll either be stuck home alone at my place or just go out walking around during the day, whatever floats your boat.
Get back at me if you need any additional info.

unknown522

Some guy
Might be able to house you - perhaps not all 4 days but we'll see.
Berri UQAM is also the main subway station, you can get to many places from there (including my house) so no need for a ride really.

I work fulltime though so you'll either be stuck home alone at my place or just go out walking around during the day, whatever floats your boat.
Get back at me if you need any additional info.
Alright, I'll get back to you in a bit.

Delaro

Smash Cadet
Salut tout le monde, j'habite dans une bnlieu pas très loin de montréal (Rosemère). Moi et quelques amis jouont a smash presque a toutes les semaines et cherchons vraiment a intégrer une communauté un peu plus vivante que notre petite "clique". Alors si quelqu'un peu me passer un bon tuyau sur des endroit ou des moments ou on px trouver d'autre smasher ca serait apprécié.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Salut tout le monde, j'habite dans une bnlieu pas très loin de montréal (Rosemère). Moi et quelques amis jouont a smash presque a toutes les semaines et cherchons vraiment a intégrer une communauté un peu plus vivante que notre petite "clique". Alors si quelqu'un peu me passer un bon tuyau sur des endroit ou des moments ou on px trouver d'autre smasher ca serait apprécié.
Melee, Brawl, ou les deux?

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Moi (techiyo) et fatuik on habite à St-thérèse, juste à côté de Rosemère. Peut-être des fois on pourrait jouer?

Delaro

Smash Cadet
Moi (techiyo) et fatuik on habite à St-thérèse, juste à côté de Rosemère. Peut-être des fois on pourrait jouer?
Hein pour vrai? O_o si sa se trouve on se connait XD envoi moi ton vrai nom en message privé pis je t'ajoute sur facebook si tu vx :p

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
I see there's a lot of activity here... Is there any new Montreal thread I haven't heard of anywhere? Or is it just that everyone is using the Facebook group now?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I play Melee. :]
Nice, most of the communication for Melee nowadays is set up using the Facebook group. If you have an account, just link us your page and we can get you added. One person will need to add you to friends though (Looks like that might just be me - my name is Jasmin Laferriere).

kr3wman

Smash Master
I live in Point-Aux-Trembles! I want to start playing competitively. Anyone up for some smash?
I'll play you, I live in PAT.

although I would need my melee disc, which I passed to someone from la rive sud back at the HQ (IE a while ago) and that I'd want back.

bolding so that person will notice it, I'm not angry or anything I just kinda want it back and it's been a while.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
The scene might be dead tournament wise, but we still organize smashfests every here and then. And we still have some tourneys, like once a year lol

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Well actually, I think Brawl is still active in Québec, at least they still update their PR, which means there's some sort of actvity.

Top Bottom