• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

ThatGuy

Smash Master
You guys can read the thread you know, it's pretty old >_>.

**** smash

-goodnight
**** Bam gg no re

c moi qui va avoir le goodnight ste fois la

-goodnight
will you stop being kid guys. chet'll talk and none of you will get the last word alright?

- goodnight
no body can beat an Ice climbers players like me

-goodnight
heres the current updated list for this saturday ...

1)chet (?)
2)jih
3)vwins
3)bam
5)damax
6)pkm(?)
7)smash.addicted (?)
8)shiz

- goodnight :p
**** faut je trouve de koi a dire a pis merde

-goodnight
count me in.

-good morning
*sits back and awaits flame from the smash director :laugh: *

- goodnight

edit : omg pkm scouchera jamais lui :ohwell:
Grrrr im gonna win this :mad:

-goodnight
Vincent, je te suggère de pas espèrer la victoire, je me couche dans 9 heures.

-goodnight

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
cF=)....you live in the residence at udem? becuz i go to polytechnique and if you are living nearby....it would be nice to play with you...

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
If I host smashfest 2 times a month for 8 people with 3 or 4 tv's..is there anybody who would be interest in.....I lived near by the metro montmorency...like 5 minutes to walk....OR it's very easy with car and no problem for parking....if enough people is interest in...i will post a thread for this for more information...it would cost free to 1 or 2 dollars if i buy some cheap food like chip and other ****

cF=)

Smash Lord
avant j'habitais à 10 min de l'udem, maintenant c'est plus 25 min de métro. si t'es down, j'ai pas de job, alors viens faire un tour.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
pm moi ton addresse pour voir cest ou environ cest au sud de lecole ou plus vers le nord

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
OUais bin pikalex je serait interesser serieux a venir peut etre a 1 ou 2 smashfest(si ya assez de monde) avant septembre sa srais cool jai entendu dire que tu Main pikachu je serait curieux de te ditto vu que jle main aussi :p jpourait faire place au MM mes bon je force personne =/

Edit: Tout sa meme si jhabite quebec city >___> jaime bien les roadtrip lol

PND

Smash Champion
Hey Montreal, I'm hosting a tiny little tourney / barbecue / wicked day of fun and debauchery just outside of Ottawa. You guys are more than welcome to come and chill.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10826825&postcount=4333

This is not gonna be a big tourney, there won't be huge cash prizes. There will be free burgers and beer* and Ottawa's finest dudes partying hard.

kr3wman

Smash Master
kr3wman, if you're still around these forums, check your PMs.
if im still around those forums wtf I told you and agony at that tournament I was leaving for Gaspésie for two weeks as soon as I came back home.

Now I got so much **** to watch on youtube.

:/

EDIT : IF IT COULD ****ING WORK.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
I lost 80$

I first bought in for 100$. pretty much broke even after an hour of play. then i get involed in a big hand where there was a raise of 20$ and a call before me and i called with pocket 5. flop comes 345, 2 spades. top set but pretty scary board for a set. Basically I pushed, original raiser calls with his 2 overcards and flush draw. wouldve made 150$ profit on that hand if it held up.

next buy in.. 100$. down to about 80$ when i got involved in this hand. guy raises under the gun, i wake up with pocket Aces on the small blind, reraise obviously...then he ****ing pushes me all in. He shows pocket JJ. 2 diamonds on the flop, then runner runner diamonds to make him a flush. I didnt have the A of diamonds and he won the hand.

...then I rebought again for 100$, got up to 220$ and left.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Well, time to be heading back out to school again in a week or so.

Except this time I probably won't be back for a couple years, as I'm gonna stay in Ontario rather than come back over the summer. Gotta get my health card changed and what not too.

After school I'll probably be scrambling to find a career job and stuff, so really I have no idea when I'll be in Montreal again.

If there's ever a tournament or somethin' though, I'll always consider myself a Montreal-guy! :) Montreal to the end!

I'm sad I didn't get to see anybody from the good old smash weekly crowd. Man, I've been doin' that for years, feels weird to be going away for so long or even indefinitely now.

If something's happening this week or next, I'd probably wanna get goin' to it before I go back down.

Thanks everyone for all the fun times you've brought and all! I really appreciate all of it.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'd go, but it would mean not sleeping.

and when I dont sleep I get very, very easy to irritate so I could throw my controller.

yup im gonna go.

EDIT : 35$?!?!?!?!

go****

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at the con, but my participation in the tourney is not certain. It does take away a whole 2-3 hours of the day.

I'll definitely drop by the Tetris Attack booth, though : D

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Sooo... anyone wanna hold some kinda fest thing for my return? :D

I'd do it but my apartment is a bit small.

Jer

Smash Ace
:( Rion, sucks that we didn't get to catch up, hopefully there's a tourney in the Ontario area sometime and we can make it out :)

Fizzi: I read "return" as rectum :p I'm down for whatever though, i can stop by your place for whatever game

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
:( Rion, sucks that we didn't get to catch up, hopefully there's a tourney in the Ontario area sometime and we can make it out :) [...]
Too easy.

@Rion: Man I'm sorry we didn't get to play a last time. If I ever head to Ontario, I'll let you know ;)

@Fizzi: A fest would be nice. Word.

Top Bottom