• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
then get him to get in touch with me?..
ummm he could go with you or like planned, he'd go with me and he'd stay a week in the U.S with me for Viridian city, you guys are better off finding someone else. Also i dont think he would want to pay for the hotel room for that much, we got a room with like 12 people atm cheap... and holy doesn't have too much money idk talk to him i suppose

buenob

Smash Lord
since no one bothers to PM me anything guess I should post it back here :p

about the ride - no problem... see you guys there!

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
Yo we need moar video games players on a forum I hang out on. If anyone wants u413 invites, pm/IM/email me.

kthx

inb4whatisu413?

Grab an invite and see for yourself lol, it's complicated to explain.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
chester...are you really going back to melee? or its just becuase i didn't read the post before and it's an inside!?

Alopex

Smash Ace
I see a lot of people talking about playing all the wrong games. Classic Controller Pro has been out for ages - everyone should be playing Smash64 on VC. Don't get distracted by the shiny games.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Hey, alopex.

I wouldn't be playing smash much if I played the games I wanted to play.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
je fais un smashfest le samedi 9 octobre pour brawl uniquement, sil y a des personnes interesses vous avez juste a me laisser un PM pour les autres informations

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
I see a lot of people talking about playing all the wrong games. Classic Controller Pro has been out for ages - everyone should be playing Smash64 on VC. Don't get distracted by the shiny games.

yo alopex what is that Vc Controller pro you are talking about is that really awsome for smash 64? and also I heard people found a way to play smash 64 online via the wii and homebrew or something like that and its suposse to be better than killera or p2p on computers emulators.

Chester: well but of course why not. Ill stop the trip to language battle land right there lol

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
This for the VC part.

Although there is only ONE controller to smash and that is the Gamecube controller, imo.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow y'a ben des icons à côté de mon nom.

Worse idea of the day: Plugging in my gamecube to play melee alone.
Best idea of the day: Unplugging my gamecube after 5 minutes, plugging in the Dreamcast. IT'S MAHVEL BABY!

Top Bottom