• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

kr3wman

Smash Master
c'est le premier weekly que je host le 15. on va voir.

si du monde de melee et brawl viennent je crois que c'est mieux pour tout le monde.

swordgard

Smash Hero
lol un mercredi go**** **** what if weeklies would be on weekend aka weekendly? lol
and krewman is there more melee or more brawl at your weeklies?
le mercredi de la semaine après serait faisable pour moi par exemple =/

jo sa serait cool que taille ta maison a toi tu seul une fin de semaine la dans le style que tu profite de sa pour faire un party de débauche avec tes friends la journée d'avant pour pas perde l'opportunité(pi pour avoir le hangover john xD!) pi après tu face un genre de fest dans ta place . Quand on rentre chez vous ses comme si yaurait dekoi dacrocher au mur dans ton sous sol marquer *make smashfest here* : D

...A moins que t parents soit du style a ''JTE DÉCHIRE LA FACE SI TU FAIT UN PARTY CHE NOUS!!!!'' ses toi qui voit la :p XD
En gros whoever wants to go can go, cest pas mal dmeme y marche le sf lounge. Want to play melee? Bring melee setups.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
yup I may come on the 22nd and wipe jo's *** at the same time ;D
LOLLL... I'm sorry... I know you meant "whip" and that english isn't your first language, but the mistake is just too funny. I've done similar stuff in french.

kr3wman

Smash Master
It's a residential area : You might not find parking right next to the building but if you look around you're bound to find a free parking spot somewhere.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Gay.....NOT!!!! xD

sorry for the spelling :D >_>Im not a pedophile I dont wipe kid's ***....(just pointing it out drop me down more so ill stop lol) so you guys can trust me =/

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
WoW I actually think I may be able to show up next wednesday lol my college schedule rocks too much : D If I do Id happily bring a melee setup too

vrud

Smash Apprentice
1)brawl+ is gay... cant argue with that and 2) you can call me kid when u get taller than 5feet 2inches

Hirshell

Smash Rookie
Dude Wak you should def come, i main Young link and you're my idol, i guess.. so yeah come and have a YL ditto with me

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I can replace the current poll and edit it regularly if any of you find that a new poll in this thread would be useful/entertaining.

buenob

Smash Lord
hola, I'm heading down to DC for the MLG brawl event... is ally // anyone interested in coming? we have a car of 3 already so only one person would be able to hitch a ride, and the hotel room is already booked...

just gas + hotel fee (if you want)

joel - you are a ganster as always... stop playing poker and start playing more smash :p

swordgard

Smash Hero
hola, I'm heading down to DC for the MLG brawl event... is ally // anyone interested in coming? we have a car of 3 already so only one person would be able to hitch a ride, and the hotel room is already booked...

just gas + hotel fee (if you want)

joel - you are a ganster as always... stop playing poker and start playing more smash :p
I think holy wants to go.

Top Bottom