• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

vrud

Smash Apprentice
oooo harsh anyway
Seriously who wants to have a smashfest i mean i can host i only have a camecube though and alot of tvs. Also my house is prtty big i mean there shouldnt be that much of a problem with space I live on the south shore though which is kinda far not alot though if any1 else has a better place to host im ok with that 2

Edit: And i would prefer it to be a melee smash fest. All the comments i heard about brawl aren't good so ya.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ta pas pogner la référence? Bah ~
no, apparently not, but the ToS tells me to act otherwise. =/ cuz you know, I have a certain job to do here, and we would have understood with ****.
oooo harsh anyway
Seriously who wants to have a smashfest i mean i can host i only have a camecube though and alot of tvs. Also my house is prtty big i mean there shouldnt be that much of a problem with space I live on the south shore though which is kinda far not alot though if any1 else has a better place to host im ok with that 2

Edit: And i would prefer it to be a melee smash fest. All the comments i heard about brawl aren't good so ya.
lol

also, can we bus there? if nice people are going, I'll follow. I can play both games, but I prefer melee by far. many tvs would mean that we'd be able to play both games, right?

Also, apparently Matt Damon will be playing Captain Kirk in a new movie?
Oh and I was listening to Radio-Canada radio today, and there was a song playing. The lyrics were very close to : "J'aime ta poitrine (x3), mais mes mains sont toujours trop froides". I lol'd

WarranThad

Smash Ace
on a fest-related note: wsomeone left a nintendo gamecube memory card 1019 white memory card at my house a while ago or maybe a few weeks ago when people came over

Anyone claiming it?

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Is that because you spam Up B's? or is it because you always had the same pattern according to the opponent's location?

I don't wanna be rude, but you ain't much better at melee.
i dont think spamming ^b is a problem. it works (more in melee tho)

id say its the pattern according to the opponent's location thing
and that no wavedash is gaytastic

im better at melee than at brawl you twit

zaf

Smash Lord
oooo harsh anyway

If your location is better for a smashfest, then we should use it. I have a car so i can bring 3-4 people with me. I would be playing brawl myself, since i am suck at melee and have not played it competitively. I can bring my wii with brawl and a tv.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Hey Bento You aint dead already Where youve been..You like left Mirc a while ago and didnt posted here By long.Cmon and return on that stupid channel :D

Oh the by the way Ralph here a video teaching the art of *Having a lot of tactic in your bag to be better with link* In short link have huge Strategie you can use for beign unpredictable...With damax s statement I agree That you have the same pattern with your upb,down smash and projectile. http://youtube.com/watch?v=V0u3sUOShcI

WarranThad

Smash Ace
more stuff i found: green patterned cloth thing with weird things on it, could have been a handkerchief or a bandanna or a scarf or something

anyone?

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
yes it's cool. you ain't cool. do a smash/poker fest again and it'll be cool.
*cough* - chet

Hey Bento You aint dead already Where youve been..You like left Mirc a while ago and didnt posted here By long.Cmon and return on that stupid channel :D

Oh the by the way Ralph here a video teaching the art of *Having a lot of tactic in your bag to be better with link* In short link have huge Strategie you can use for beign unpredictable...With damax s statement I agree That you have the same pattern with your upb,down smash and projectile. http://youtube.com/watch?v=V0u3sUOShcI
thx for the link

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys bad news .. we cant do it at my place but Vek lives prtty close and we could probly do it there. He has 2 tvs and one gamecube i can also bring a gamecube and a tv screen (prtty small btw) but space can be a problem ill talk to him about it tomorrow.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Ok guys bad news .. we cant do it at my place but Vek lives prtty close and we could probly do it there. He has 2 tvs and one gamecube i can also bring a gamecube and a tv screen (prtty small btw) but space can be a problem ill talk to him about it tomorrow.
If space is a problem, plus you live outside of montreal, plus its unsure, plus it seems like he has no wii, why even bother?

BentoBox

Smash Master
I sold my Wii lawl. I kept brawl but I'm still unsure about whether the game alone was worth the money I spent on the Wii, seeing as its the only decent game on the console to date. =/ Besides, I want a lime green wii :< when are those ever going to come out D:

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Meh I sold my 360 for a Wii and i feel REALLY bad about that I guess IMa sell it soon So Ima play all the great game that will come this year on 360 like GoW2 UT3 and ninja gaiden 2 :0

And anyway bento you still can come on Mirc even if you dont play I mostly Talk on here with others WHen Im bored.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I can still host the smash fest if you people want...Tough me it's gonna be a brawl fest, my GC is at my bro's house so, bleh. So if there is no one else that can host it, than it could be at my place. I live in montreal near the metro station of henri-bourassa.

I got 2 tvs
Wii+Brawl you bring your controller.
Place for 8 people, so basicly 2 teams of 4. If we want to do a survival battle or watever.

So, yeah, that's it..

zaf

Smash Lord
I can still host the smash fest if you people want...Tough me it's gonna be a brawl fest, my GC is at my bro's house so, bleh. So if there is no one else that can host it, than it could be at my place. I live in montreal near the metro station of henri-bourassa.

I got 2 tvs
Wii+Brawl you bring your controller.
Place for 8 people, so basicly 2 teams of 4. If we want to do a survival battle or watever.

So, yeah, that's it..
you dont need a GC, the wii can play melee =P

sounds good, i can come, and i can bring another wii if needed

summer vacation bishes: its all about getting better at brawl.
qft

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Lol, Zaf, I totally forgot that Wii could take GC games. xD

Oh, well, I don't much care if you guys want to bring your Wiis, Gcs with melee It's all good, but you better bring yourself a tv or you play on my litle tv 'cause the ones that will play brawl will obviously play on the 40 inches tv.

So, okay. I'll be calculating who's coming and if you're coming just tell me what you can bring like Zaf did.

Btw: it would be either next weeks wednesday or if you guys prefer it can be tomorrow or thursday this wee , there is no problem for me..

Top Bottom