• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Divinokage

Smash Legend
chester posting on kage's account, at robert's house.

I'm gunning for number 3 on that PR. if we're seriously doing a ranking. I'm not good enough, but I'll work hard, every week it's getting better.

Also, thad sucks at melee now, I ***** him all night. Thanks for playing with me bam and vwins, we should do it again.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
That PR is skewed without me in there.

I really love the sport, and I can safely say that Im no noob at it either, my only real problem is endurance and for some reason after my first game, maybe second, my performance just drops totally.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Then, I guess everybody here, or mostly, wants to play badmington. I think we should really set something for this week or next week, perhaps? I think it could be a good idea, especially when Vwins can't wait to kill everybody with his demonic smash? xD

zaf

Smash Lord
lets set something up!!! but hopefully a time when the people who really want to play can make it. and also so vwins can make it, since he is the "best" :psycho:

Card

Smash Lord
Vwins...
I love you

EDIT:
OMFG!!!! , 1337 POSTS!!!!!!!!
I retire from Smashboards posting forever due to my godly post count.

I leave you all with this epic pwnage picture

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Vwins...
I love you

EDIT:
OMFG!!!! , 1337 POSTS!!!!!!!!
I retire from Smashboards posting forever due to my godly post count.

I leave you all with this epic pwnage picture

wtf is that real? zmg pwned by women

swordgard

Smash Hero
I was thinking that also but i kept quiet in fear that people would think i have a constant negative attitude.
In fear that people may realize the obvious? gg no re dont cry dont cry you dont know how to speak french anywayz because your always high on stuff, dont cry(lol at people who are gonna try to make a link with something when they cant understand).

No but seriously i want Card to host the tourney he was supposed to, just not on 16-17 may or else id be ****ed up.

whitegaurd

Smash Apprentice
Swordguard why are you always afw when we play?:( This shows juat how good meta-knight is. I 3 stock you with olimar, then you pick metaknight and then I lose:(. He's too good. btw Agony I was just playing at 10% capacity.:chuckle:

With anybody I don't mind.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Swordguard why are you always afw when we play?:( This shows juat how good meta-knight is. I 3 stock you with olimar, then you pick metaknight and then I lose:(. He's too good. btw Agony I was just playing at 10% capacity.:chuckle:

You don't need to sound like an underage prick. :ohwell:

swordgard

Smash Hero
I dont even see the point of answering you port whiteguard, since it will probably result in some intense flaming and people saying no jhons to me so yeah....il let you in your illusions :p.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Not every MK player are good, WG. He's one of my main so, I know something about him...And a lot could be said about Olimar, freaking fast smashes, good combos possibility, annoying -_-'', etc.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
hahaha, too good I agree..

and btw wtf...

It's only win or lose.. that is all.. you don't go into a tournament and say oh I only used 10% of my power, that's why I lost.. There is only one chance and that's it. You deserve to be crushed Whiteguard!

swordgard

Smash Hero

Why am i always afk, in real life i have other things to do than play smash all the time, responsabilities and w/e(ok lets stop on this one i have nothing else to do than play smash and i have llittle to no responsabilities, but sometimes my smash vids are enconding and i need to save em or sometimes my parents need help in the house for 2-5 mins).

swordgard

Smash Hero
Whiteguard care to give us your msn so we cant actually contact you while were playing?
I could actually release some our matches or the one vs kirt and agony, i dont know i gotta decide.

Top Bottom