• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I'm gonna go ahead and add my two cents to the gameloft subject.

It's crap. I was hired there approximately 2-3 ago through the aide of an inside contact but i realized just how bad the place is to work in terms of what it is. I dont know if they've changed much since, but a company solely working on cell phone games isn't too great, plus they pay wasn't too good either IMO.

Card

Smash Lord
No, no, you have to go through me! They're looking for 3D people right now, and I can get you a reference if you go through me :3
I'm not in 3D. Strictly Level & Game Design specialization.

I'm gonna go ahead and add my two cents to the gameloft subject.

It's crap. I was hired there approximately 2-3 ago through the aide of an inside contact but i realized just how bad the place is to work in terms of what it is. I dont know if they've changed much since, but a company solely working on cell phone games isn't too great, plus they pay wasn't too good either IMO.
Thats also what I heard. I have a close friend who is an artist there and he is trying to do everything he can to LEAVE. He says he doesn't learn anything new, and no one is really motivated at all to create quality products. No offense to you Agora D;

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I know we make crap games, and I know the France HQ fires people like flies, and I know they make us train other studios so they can replace us for a cheaper pay even though Montreal is their best studio, hands down... but the place has a great environment, the people are nice, and we have some cool benefits, especially if you're a QA guy. All the other QA places in Montreal make their testers work like slaves around the clock with little to no benefits, bad working environment and even less job security.

Furthermore, we no longer strictly work on cellphones, it's mostly Wii Ware, Xbox Live Arcade, iPods, DS and the likes nowadays.

Mystic, you worked there once? Maybe I know you? What's your name, if you don't mind? :D I've been working there for close to 5 years now so I was prolly there when you got hired XD

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Hey, I know we make crap games, and I know the France HQ fires people like flies, and I know they make us train other studios so they can replace us for a cheaper pay even though Montreal is their best studio, hands down... but the place has a great environment, the people are nice, and we have some cool benefits, especially if you're a QA guy. All the other QA places in Montreal make their testers work like slaves around the clock with little to no benefits, bad working environment and even less job security.

Furthermore, we no longer strictly work on cellphones, it's mostly Wii Ware, Xbox Live Arcade, iPods, DS and the likes nowadays.

Mystic, you worked there once? Maybe I know you? What's your name, if you don't mind? :D I've been working there for close to 5 years now so I was prolly there when you got hired XD
Agora, si t le meme que jai connu ya plusieurs anner a laronde, dans ce cas on ce connait deja.

My name is Kirt et non, tu me connais probablement pas de GL car jai pas rester plus que quelque jour avant que le long trajet de metro me tue.

Je dirais pas que Babel est meilleur en term de qualiter pour ces QAs mais au moin ils tenvoye a letranger et te paye lhotel et te donne un per diem en plus, which is pretty cool.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
anyways, they got phucking pwned big mamma time

============================

btw i played da metaknit at lenjeu today and yeah i attest that he IS good.
hes mindgame aint pkmstyle but he aint a what u mite call a noob

he calls himself PINKI and fervently claims he aint gay.. go figure

he looks leik:

he also plays fox solid ike and other meh mofoes.

i got 2-3 stocked a couple times by hes motherfacking mk tho i havent unleashed my secret ralph style.

chet: first the metro, then at lenjeu, will the next time u show up randomly be in my bed?

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
Lol get over it people, à votre niveau vous parlez comme si vous auriez jamais vue quelqu'un de bon à un jeu vidéo, ridicule... >_>

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Lol get over it people, à votre niveau vous parlez comme si vous auriez jamais vue quelqu'un de bon à un jeu vidéo, ridicule... >_>
thing is from my perspective, hes still a naooube.
its the character. his meta>>all his other chars
i still struggle сunt time against his fox tho, but that's just cuz link's a fаgget

I'mma own that Metaknight person. =/
lets all take turns owning that motherfuсker - man i have a foul language

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
I wanna play against this metanight guy. Who is he anyway????
C'est ou l'enjeux Elef ou chest? C'est ou quon peut jouer contre se gars?
Hey guys, I discovered this new technique! It's called violence. I think it's going to even out the playing field, believe me!
the meta douche lives nearby.
head to http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=l&outp...8430229077042199&ei=Pr0OSOydO46yjgH_3sgJ&cd=1
to challenge heem.
show up at 3:30pm to catch him, he passes by after he finishes elementary school

we shud

vs

at

where ull get

in the face

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Si c pour etre de meme, jsuis mieux den prendre avantage dla situation et de me faire du cash sur vos dos.

Je prend des bets contre le meta. BigRick, je tai sur une defaite sur la premiere rounde, any takers?

Daisy-Fan, 2 stock (out of a 3 stock game) sur la premiere.

Anyone want to challenge my odds and place a bet?

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
I'll bet on me bo3. Do we actually know him? like if hes gona attend the next Bi weekly

Daisy-Fan

Smash Journeyman
xD Désole >>
Sa sert a rien de posté sa mon chère.

1 Si tu veut jouer contre le meilleur joueur du canada il faut le connaitre? C'est une exemple.

2 Prive Message si tu veut sont Msn ou sont FC, un oui ou non.

:embarrass

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
xD Désole >>
Sa sert a rien de posté sa mon chère.

1 Si tu veut jouer contre le meilleur joueur du canada il faut le connaitre? C'est une exemple.

2 Prive Message si tu veut sont Msn ou sont FC, un oui ou non.

:embarrass
Jai rien compris de ta reponse.

Elabore un peu.

Daisy-Fan

Smash Journeyman
Désole si j'ai faite des faute orthographe.

Je veut juste dire que tu veut jouer contre une personne. PM la personne pour savoir si lui ou elle veut. Après tu lui donne ton Fc brawl et ton Msn.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Désole si j'ai faite des faute orthographe.

Je veut juste dire que tu veut jouer contre une personne. PM la personne pour savoir si lui ou elle veut. Après tu lui donne ton Fc brawl et ton Msn.
Okay, et comment tu vas faire ca avec le MetaKnight player en question? Ta brillante idee ne marche pas dans ce cas et tu est hors context.

:urg:

Top Bottom