• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

zaf

Smash Lord
Hey guys. I havn't read the last 10 pages, what's been going on?
no idea whats been going on... im new here :p and i live in montreal so im trying to get to know the people and scene here!

heard from joel, you used to play sc :p, same here haha

CHEER

Smash Rookie
a ****, i didn't go to the forum for like 3 days there is a ****in biwekliee thing goin on, ****, you no wath im just gonna go outside on my bycicle(how do u right bicycle?) and go to the place at messier and just to do a trip of bicycle like yesterday in montreal.

And Zaf how old are you man and in wath school are you goin?

Damax

Smash Lord
a ****, i didn't go to the forum for like 3 days there is a ****in biwekliee thing goin on, ****, you no wath im just gonna go outside on my bycicle(how do u right bicycle?) and go to the place at messier and just to do a trip of bicycle like yesterday in montreal.

The messier smashfest was for a set number of people.... you know... smashfest hosted by players aren't open house you know? just to let ya know cause this will worth you nastyness point if you show up randomly at any event.

CHEER

Smash Rookie
man, i juste said i was gonna ride with my bicycle that's all. i'm just gonna try to find the house i'm not gonna enter into it man, no hard feelings.

going now bye.

zaf

Smash Lord

hey whats up dude, im 19 and i go to dawson

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Was that a freaking epic smashfest or what? We ended up with Vwins and Bam for a total of 11 people and 3 setups... crazy ****, srsly. I 've never had this much fun in a smashfest, thanks guys for showing up, that made my week.

zaf

Smash Lord
Was that a freaking epic smashfest or what? We ended up with Vwins and Bam for a total of 11 people and 3 setups... crazy ****, srsly. I 've never had this much fun in a smashfest, thanks guys for showing up, that made my week.
did i miss something :O?

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Agora hosted a smashfest, which is where a bunch of people just play smash together.

This was definitely worth going to. So much fun playing so many new players (well, for me at least) that are so good. Thanks for hosting it Agora.

Btw Card, your Pokemon Trainer is too good. I don't know how to play against you, especially Squirtle. That got me owned in the crew battle.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
You're just a tool, you introduced me to Chet and then became useless.
That's what I said, im a random useless person other then the fact that i introduced you to Reggie and held the group together during its early stages before you even appeared.

You know what, im gonna go ahead and say it, me (along with Raiph and Paty) are the founding fathers of this community, so go suck a pickle.

We made the first public gatherings back in the time that there was no internet available to most and we unified smaller groups which didnt play outside of each other. Of course this is back in the days of the 64 game.

That and the Kirt combo; those are my contribution to the smash scene here in MTL.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Thanks for hosting Agora, it was real fun. I enjoyed myself a lot.

I think the first Brawl tournament Montreal hosts is going to be nuts X_X

EDIT:
Damax said:
The kirt Combo was awesome, till I made the Kirt combo advanced! now that was the sex.
What the ****?

zaf

Smash Lord
Zaf, do you go to the anime club by any chance and are you friends with Bobby?
no i dont go to the anime club. but which bobby? i know a lot of bobby's lol.

i need to read these forums more often, i just started to and i think ill probally make it for the next smashfest.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
The kirt Combo was awesome, till I made the Kirt combo advanced! now that was the sex.
Me and Swordgard have been in the labs for the past 2 weeks working out the bugs to our new and improved Kirt combo vr2.

Think your Kirt combo advance can compete with Kirt combo vr2?

swordgard

Smash Hero
My kirt combo advance was back in the melees days.... not to say It wasn't even for a character that I used to play.

Actually kirt combo v2 is so powerfull, it will probably create a whole new metagame, if not be entirely banned.....but its so great it will unban itself.

Card

Smash Lord
Woo!!! good Smashing chez Agora.

Team Agora in crews = victoly, Go R.O.B Go, GJ agony taking on their last guy with 3 stocks left
Steb your Lucas is pretty cool, he can be quite tough to face off against
Chet/Elef wtf we didnt play much, but oh well we played like 5 hours straight the day before. Anyways CALL ME whenever man, Me and Left will always play you guys, it'll be fun.
Joel who is your main? lol. Play Brawl more man!
Vwins you are still too good lol. I need to practice insanely hard to get to your level. I'll do it with my Pokemons!
Bam is still good too even though he doesn't give a ****, and doesn't know castle siege had a platform on the right side.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Woo!!! good Smashing chez Agora.

Team Agora in crews = victoly, Go R.O.B Go, GJ agony taking on their last guy with 3 stocks left
Steb your Lucas is pretty cool, he can be quite tough to face off against
Chet/Elef wtf we didnt play much, but oh well we played like 5 hours straight the day before. Anyways CALL ME whenever man, Me and Left will always play you guys, it'll be fun.
Joel who is your main? lol. Play Brawl more man!
Vwins you are still too good lol. I need to practice insanely hard to get to your level. I'll do it with my Pokemons!
Bam is still good too even though he doesn't give a ****, and doesn't know castle siege had a platform on the right side.
Yo card tell me when u can get online i wanna play you... as for biweeklies im probably gonna start going to em when summer starts, and if you host a tourney on a saturday im all for it, im goin like 90% sure.

Card

Smash Lord
Yo card tell me when u can get online i wanna play you... as for biweeklies im probably gonna start going to em when summer starts, and if you host a tourney on a saturday im all for it, im goin like 90% sure.
Dude online sucks ***.

EDIT:
Une personne peut me dire comment metre mon profil dans se lien?
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Canadian_smashers
I believe someone else is supposed to willingly write it for you, about you. I'm not really sure though, but that's just what I assume since all the articles are written in the 3rd narrative, and no one is actually boasting or anything.

Top Bottom