• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Damax

Smash Lord
J'apprendrais plus vite en jouant contre kage qu'en jouant contre Ken. Mon point. Quand tu powerlevel un novice dans un RPG, tu fonces pas sur le dernier Boss. Faut quand meme que ca soit graduel.
charging at final boss = way to end the game faster. think about it.

Ken isn't the final boss.

kage is still >>>> you

you didn't get my power level comparaison. when you power level you play with someone friendly better than you in order to level up faster.

ken would care less about your progress. canadian good players don't mind giving tips to new comer and try to help them

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Montreal poutines are legendary, and (in)famous even here in BC. In fact, I was doing a girl with a project, and she was like "Mmmmm I want a Montreal Poutine". This occured Friday.

I'm still waiting pour vos réponses.

Damax

Smash Lord

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
I MIGHT come who knows. if you are talking about the 22 of course.
the 22???
anyways ok so 1 confirmed + 1 maybe.

ok ill be there 6pm with my sponsored cube. if more than 4 ppl show up, bring ur own cubes (they got 4 tvs)
yeah so thats about it. oh and bring some cash for as battle net charges entry fee as well :/

Damax

Smash Lord
the 22???
anyways ok so 1 confirmed + 1 maybe.

ok ill be there 6pm with my sponsored cube. if more than 4 ppl show up, bring ur own cubes (they got 4 tvs)
yeah so thats about it. oh and bring some cash for as battle net charges entry fee as well :/
oh nevermind then. impossible. forgot tomorrow was monday stupid schedule.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
So it's just you and me RaIph?
man battnet is fuсking lame.
i just phoned them: it costs 3.50$/h to play their tv and console.

but i asked them if for a group of say, 4 people, could only 1 person pay for the tv and let the remaining 3people just plug their own controllers.

but they said they charge for all 4 people 3.50$/h!!! bull fuсking shіt...

neways whats ur msn Quadrephlex? lets find some other place or just pay the cheaptards.... :/ - i hate having to pay for gangbang :(

BentoBox

Smash Master
Can't come tomorrow D:~ I have a comp208 tutoring session from 5:30 to 9:30 lol. Fortran fails! I have a midterm wednesday, thursday and next week's monday so... this means that I prolly won't see any of you before next bi-weekly.

:sadpants:

edit: 700!

Quadrephlex

Smash Rookie
Jviens d'envoyer un e-mail a GW pour voir sil faut etre un minimum de peeps pour utiliser leur TV, BatNet cest vraiment une arnaque jrefuse de leur donner mon $

cF=)

Smash Lord
I hate my life right now, so I'll just post some stupid pictures before having chocolate cookies and going to bed.

sorry, but I have to do my job.

Damax

Smash Lord
CF=) 's stupid pictures are the best.

i hate raiph's stupid pictures, they bore me.
wow you bought a brain or something?

quoted for truth.

hey chesterr, is your reading week the 22 to 26? if yes then maybe we could have a few gank bang with bam and toke. maybe jarc could join the fest for insane bed action too?

I'm talking about pillow fight of course *look around if there's no mods* better run guys, they know we've got something to do with kennedy!

Top Bottom