• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Quadrephlex

Smash Rookie
J'avoue la photo de Pauline stun gros spoiler

Daisy-Fan: Luigi est plutot ordinaire, ya des aerials pas pire, son wavedash est gigantesque mais il peut pas SH et son recovery est nul

Divinokage

Smash Legend
J'avoue la photo de Pauline stun gros spoiler

Daisy-Fan: Luigi est plutot ordinaire, ya des aerials pas pire, son wavedash est gigantesque mais il peut pas SH et son recovery est nul
Ne sous-estime pas Luigi.. va checker des videos de Luigi Ka-Master pi apres ca.. donne ton opinion sur luigi =)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
ben joue contre le luigi de Vwins et PKM et apres.. parle moi que comment Luigi y'est poche. Mais moi, je trouve qui est bon, ses aerials a Luigi y nique la face.

Damax

Smash Lord
ben joue contre le luigi de Vwins et PKM et apres.. parle moi que comment Luigi y'est poche. Mais moi, je trouve qui est bon, ses aerials a Luigi y nique la face.
tu connais pas sa la proportionalité!? vwins fox > vwin's luigi

sorry girl but you missed out! once again. I used to trashkill his luigi to win with my ****** fox... so hard... zomg.. or not? :p

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Je sais pas si le spoiler est véridique, mais jprendrai pas de chance. Si quelqu'un veut se risquer à spoiler des recent mainstream phenomenon ici comme daisy la fait, y se mérite un temp ban.

Daisy, t'es averti publiquement.

Ceux qui ont quoté le spoiler, pourrier vous editer votre post? smashboards me fait...

EDIT: Je suis pas d'accord avec Damax.
Luigi est pas low tier.
Luigi est bon.
Luigi peut short hop -_-.
Like Rick said, c'est juste que y'a d'autres persos juste trop lame (space animals). Ça rend le match up difficile pour lui. Otherwise, luigi can take on anyone.

cF=)

Smash Lord
J'ai battu le Jiggs à Jarc avec mon Luigi :D

Luigi for top tier seriously...

<3 Jarc lol

Fogel

Smash Lord
@ GOSU/others who complain about the lack of KPP: I talked to Vlad (Rimi) today at the Kanata Centrum, he said he'll play you guys again if you do his labs for him :p Also, don't expect KPP to go to any out of town tourneys, Vlad says none of them can make the time to take a whole weekend off. You might get to play them again if I have ToS4 though :)

Vwins

Smash Ace
@ GOSU/others who complain about the lack of KPP: I talked to Vlad (Rimi) today at the Kanata Centrum, he said he'll play you guys again if you do his labs for him :p Also, don't expect KPP to go to any out of town tourneys, Vlad says none of them can make the time to take a whole weekend off. You might get to play them again if I have ToS4 though :)
They don't need to take a whole week-end to come to the tourny. They can leave right after the tournament and come back to ottawa around 2am

Quadrephlex

Smash Rookie
Soo... I saw Vwin play on youtube and he's pretty amazing.. who's the best smasher in Montreal anyway?

Top Bottom