• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

brg

Smash Ace
I always wondered, were the people playing in the nintendo dome at La Ronde any good? I didnt play while smash was a main attraction there (mustve been crazy though)

cF=)

Smash Lord
I always wondered, were the people playing in the nintendo dome at La Ronde any good? I didnt play while smash was a main attraction there (mustve been crazy though)

EDIT: Max plus vite que moi :(

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Ah, thanks for the invite man, but i more or less retired from competitive play.

Actually, the reason why I'm back resurfacing now is because my school is holding a very poor tournament and I needed someone to go in my stead to prove to the tourney masters that his ideas are crap but that they can still be overcome.

I do believe that the prize, while small, is a preorder for brawl, so that might be of some interest to you guys I suppose.

Damax

Smash Lord
Ah, thanks for the invite man, but i more or less retired from competitive play.

Actually, the reason why I'm back resurfacing now is because my school is holding a very poor tournament and I needed someone to go in my stead to prove to the tourney masters that his ideas are crap but that they can still be overcome.

I do believe that the prize, while small, is a preorder for brawl, so that might be of some interest to you guys I suppose.
So where's this crap and when? I suppose they use items? will we be allowed thy company?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Dawson actualy, but i dont need the entire community to show up there since its mainly a school event, just maybe one person, so that they can go undetected and still participate.

And vanier sucks, end of story.

Quadrephlex

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow smashers

I've moved to Montreal not so long ago and am bored out of my mind
I'd like to know if there are weekly meetings of some sort in Montreal
I'm starting to pick-up advanced techs although I'm still relatively average I'd say
I can bring a cube and two controllers if that's needed
I'd love to go to the tourney in Blainville but I work on the weekends...
Oh and I speak French as well btw

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hey welcome to Montreal, what section of Montreal do you live in?

There are biweekly (once every 2 weeks) gatherings for Smash held at a game store next to Snowdon metro. You should check out the Montreal Biweekly thread (the link is in my sig).

Enjoy your time in Montreal!

Quadrephlex

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the greetings
I'm on the southern part of the Plateau, near downtown/Berri metro station.

The bi-weeklies look awesome, I could make it wednesday oct.10, I'll be there around 6pm. How old are you guys (I'm 20)?

Vous parlez tous francais ici?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Most of us are around 18-20 years of age.

Yeah, a lot of people (AKA most) speak French around here. It's a mix of anglos and francos and we just switch between the 2 languages every now and then.

Quadrephlex

Smash Rookie
la loi 101 ca marche aussi sur Smashboards
Lawl

Génial

So do you want me to post in the bi-weekly topic or can you add me to the confirmed list right away ThatGuy? I can bring a cube if you need me to although I'd rather not since the cover is broken and it's a pain to carry around.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Cubes are always appreciated, although if it's broken or truly a hassle to bring then no one is forcing you. It just gets frustrating when we have people standing around and idle TV's staying there being useless.

I can add you right away, no problem. But keep the Bi-Weekly discussion for the biweekly thread. This thread is for general community purposes, communication, and (most importantly) spam.

Top Bottom