• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
K

Koopa_king

Yea !?? Where is the biweekly? AHH my status = smash noob!! Put smash G0d instead!

K

Koopa_king

I live near metro parc , if anybody wants to come and play ,I could bring some ppl too , just contact if interrested

K

Koopa_king

Ok! Count me in for the biweekly! Yoo whos in charged of this site? I dont like this smash noob status :( :S I want smash G0d!

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
yo Koopa.. you wanna falco ditto bo 3 for 20$ You win if you get a stock off me.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Seriously it doesnt worth to embarass yourself more, here whats gonna happen

Your all big confident now then 1-2 days before Bi weekly ull begin to choke and be like more cool with us cuz ull be scared to get ownt and then when ull be at bi weekly ull play like any "elite" and ull get ur as s whooped and be like "wow I tought I was one of the best at this game" and probably wont like this game anymore cuz we're just too good.

K

Koopa_king

Seriously it doesnt worth to embarass yourself more, here whats gonna happen

Your all big confident now then 1-2 days before Bi weekly ull begin to choke and be like more cool with us cuz ull be scared to get ownt and then when ull be at bi weekly ull play like any "elite" and ull get ur as s whooped and be like "wow I tought I was one of the best at this game" and probably wont like this game anymore cuz we're just too good.
Wow thats some BIG trash talk! You il make sure i Beat you iight , I never said I was the best but since you mentioned it maybe I am thanks :p

K

Koopa_king

Lolz! Melee c un jeux de fou :p I want to play with the number 1 in canada then, might I want to play the best in the world!

Damax

Smash Lord
Lolz! Melee c un jeux de fou :p I want to play with the number 1 in canada then, might I want to play the best in the world!
loll bring a knife to cut your wrist after you've got own by everyone at the biweeklie. That's the best tip I can give.

Bigrick: Bam said best of 3 20$ and he loses it if he lose a life. I think its fair. go for it bam soldier haha.

its really funny how noobs ignore and how some are sooo overconfident, I guess you can figure out what type of guy it'll be outta that. haha

Next weekend I'm back near montreal to own some noobs. if anyone as something to offer.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Smash G0D c'est déjà un nom utilisé par un joueur au États-Unis, might want to change your pseudonyme to something a bit more original my dear friend. Trop mauvais que mes cours finissent everyday à 18h00 et que j'aille plein de travaux : (

Oh, and please, record this **** !

Damax

Smash Lord
Smash G0D c'est déjà un nom utilisé par un joueur au États-Unis, might want to change your pseudonyme to something a bit more original my dear friend. Trop mauvais que mes cours finissent everyday à 18h00 et que j'aille plein de travaux : (

too late I sent the great mercenary PKM on duty. his bowser just have to be the welcome wagon of humilation for noobs :p

K

Koopa_king

Haha tu te trompe G , Mon surnom c pas smash god C G+Zero+d = G0d C tout! Oh and please record this!

Top Bottom