• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You know why I doubt there will be poker? Because most people that are gonna come will be broke by the end of night and people will be passed out and people will be having fun. I dont think you should bother bringing chips over.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Smashers are like SC players; they recycle themselves into poker.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know why I doubt there will be poker? Because most people that are gonna come will be broke by the end of night and people will be passed out and people will be having fun. I dont think you should bother bringing chips over.
Dude you fail. People were wasted, and they wanted to play. The only reason people pass out is because action randomly intermittently dies during the night. Everytime I pass out it's because I'm either 1- waiting for something precise, 2- sitting waiting for something else, 3- bored out of my mind because of 1 or 2.
Smashers are like SC players; they recycle themselves into poker.
Dude, you better come at Kage's. Tell your mom I said so.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Dude, you better come at Kage's. Tell your mom I said so.
I was talking with my girl on the phone when I read this, and she asked me why I was lol'ing :laugh: Donc, donne moi une date et j'peux voir ce que j'peux faire.

Hier, I went to St-Sulpice. This place's so nice :grin:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Oh please, just because you dont have transportation? You can bike, run or walk, even though it will take 1h30 mins of walking or 50 mins of running or 25 mins of biking.. Well.. I guess you will be missing out on the party and tournament. =(

cF=)

Smash Lord
I'm afflicted with a deadly flu right now and won't be present. Si vous me croyez pas, je peux fournir des photos de mon nez qui saigne/coule continuellement et de ma toux qui fait jaillir du cracha jaune fluo.

Désolé, je suis cloué au lit :(

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
I'm afflicted with a deadly flu right now and won't be present. Si vous me croyez pas, je peux fournir des photos de mon nez qui saigne/coule continuellement et de ma toux qui fait jaillir du cracha jaune fluo.

Désolé, je suis cloué au lit :(
in my country, thats called siphillis

I'm trying to hack textures in SSB. That won't be pretty (:

oh ma facking sexy bitсh! howdoutdothat? 1 week? wilboagalooo

Divinokage

Smash Legend
=D, I hope everyone had a great time at my house because I will no longer be able to host so.. if other people can step it up I would gladly come over and have more great times! =D And also I would like to thank everyone's participation, unlike bi-weekly lol, last time I went there was 3 people haha. Smash for free > Smash for 5$, and anyways honestly, if people can host a lot of people like me, its pretty much a bi-weekly lol.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Who from montreal is training to TCT? it's about $140 with taxes for both ways ($70 each way, about). I think Joel and myself are the only ones as of now, was wondering if anyone else was.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Whoever is not busy on Saturday, there's a big outdoor party thingy going on not too far from my house in which I plan to attend. It will feature many drunk high schoolers, beer, weed, fireworks, etc. Afterwards we can head on home to my place and watch some movies/make out with the chicks we pick up.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Whoever is not busy on Saturday, there's a big outdoor party thingy going on not too far from my house in which I plan to attend. It will feature many drunk high schoolers, beer, weed, fireworks, etc. Afterwards we can head on home to my place and watch some movies/make out with the chicks we pick up.
I'm all in.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Both of my friends each bought for a 100 bucks in illegal fireworks :)

When you say outdoor, I hope you're talking about Valois, because that's the only place I can think of.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Hmm this looks to be very promising... maintenant ke jpeux sortir un peu de chez nous jai vraiment envie de faire de koi

Ca dérange tu si jdébarke avec un ami??? Il aime la bière et les femmes.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Oui, c'est a Valois.

Problem with this thing is that
1. It's not on the island of Montreal, so you'll either need a car or a lift from me, and my car is already full cuz Chet, Elef and Bam are coming.
2. I can't house alot of people (Unless we set up some tents in the backyard... hum....)
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!

Disregard 3 and 4 if you didn't laugh.

Top Bottom