• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So ya, this Saturday is confirmed since I got the news that my dad is coming home this monday. Everyone is welcome to come, but upstairs is off-limits in my house please. Umm.. So this tournament will be called Kage's Domain!! And I guess we will start at 6-7pm to wait for everyone to come and be registered.. I doubt there will be more than 16 people... so it shouldn't take too long and if we have time we can do low tier too.

Singles = 5$ entry
Low Tier =2,50$ entry (if we have time)

P.S I trust people will bring 1-2 TVS and also Please someone bring an adapter like that we can use another small TV I have. Because my small TV does not have yellow, red, white adapter, it only has one plug thing. So ya guys, train hard!! =D

And after we're done PARTY TIME!

Vwins

Smash Ace
The first official Playgrounds Inc. Tournament will be held on SUNDAY JUNE 24, 2007.

120 Interchange Way
(Vaughan,Ontario)

Registration Cost: $25.00 dollars

There will be 128 seats open for players to compete with one another to see who is the best at Super Smash Brothers Melee, with prizes being awarded to the top 4 players!

First Prize will be the hottest system out there now, the Nintendo Wii!
Second Prize will be the Nintendo DS (Onyx)
Third Prize will be a $100.00 Gift Certificate from EB games
Forth Prize will be a $50.00 Gift Certificate from EB games.

Stay tuned for more details and the link to our online registration. We hope that you guys can come out and play and just have a good time!

check our website after wednesday www.playgroundsinc.com

Any other questions about the tournament please msn Marlowe at flipzmodex@hotmail.com

My tournament is going to be very interesting! To all the pros out there I hope you've practiced enough for this game!
where the **** is vaughan. Anyway I won't go to an other tournament with noob rules and noob organizer. Plus c'est la criss de st-jean le 24 tabarnak

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
and Also catgirls aren't furries! They're just humans with cat ears and a tail lol.
I wish I was a catgirl.
where the **** is vaughan. Anyway I won't go to an other tournament with noob rules and noob organizer. Plus c'est la criss de st-jean le 24 tabarnak
Lol serious wtf @ vaughan. And srsly, St-Jean > Smash
who cares, you'll fall asleep before the first hand... fools.
Jebus, the only reason people went to sleep is because everything went to ****ing slow. I went to lay down because I waited half an hour for my second bong hit, and I was getting pissed.

Damax, buy me a mini bong like yours, I'll pay you back. <_>

Damax

Smash Lord
I wish I was a catgirl.

Lol serious wtf @ vaughan. And srsly, St-Jean > Smash
Jebus, the only reason people went to sleep is because everything went to ****ing slow. I went to lay down because I waited half an hour for my second bong hit, and I was getting pissed.

Damax, buy me a mini bong like yours, I'll pay you back. <_>
yeah well thanks kage for watering the ''filtre''. it wasn't mine it was my brother's and the shiggity true filter was lost so we had to use aluminium. However water pipes owns for not burning the throat and making you go high easy. Finaly: I had trouble getting the filtre in while not high, it would'ave been worst while I was (took me almost 20 minutes not high). and finaly, the mikey mouse said it was fixed and you weren't asleep already.

I'll ask my brother about where he got it... If I can find it again, I'll buy one for me and one for you.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya well it was a surprise choke and ya I watered the filter my bad lol, I wont do it again. Once I do a mistake i try not to do it again. =P So ya, I hope everyone comes and I can own faces at ping-pong too =D

cF=)

Smash Lord
J'vais pas changer mon avatar jusqu'à ce que quelqu'un me prouve que je ne suis pas le meilleur Bowser player de toute la Montérégie :laugh:

Take that, Jarc !

EDIT: St-Jean > life

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You can come at around from 2 pm until like 10 AM because I will not be sleeping and keeping watch on everyone that is passed out...

And ya, Cemo are you ready to give the winner free 5$? lol

Reminder : Bring an adapter and one TV please. And also everyone make sure you bring minimum 20-25$, Food + Tournament + Boom + Beer so.. ya!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Nope.. this is a mini tournament and having fun, you are coming! And also I think Jay and Matt are not coming because Father's day or something so.. no chips!

Micky Mouse

Smash Rookie
i got poker chip if we want to play poker, cause i got a beter chance to win at poker than the tournement of smash.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
From what I can read, your the first that has insulted me using the word "******", IMO you should just go back to your ****ing country and cry mofo. I'd rather have a pea sized brain than none like you. Hook me up for a fistfight anytime but I know you won't since outta the boards you are nothing but a *****.
omg your parents are from quebec, well that means you are so much superior from all of the other non parent born quebecers right? ****ing loser. that was one of the stupidest comments i've ever heard, you'd think on the internet you would think it through before clicking on the reply button. i dont know what i expected...

i'll fight you as soon as i gain at least 75 pounds for an even matchup.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Watch out for the Judge guys. He may be easily swayed by people with whips... or just about anyone who sounds even somewhat confident... but he does deliver harsh penalties.

You need to find contradictions in the evidence if you want him in your favor.

Damax

Smash Lord
Damax reminds me of Cartman...
your such a ***, definitly. I won the piggy back race, which cartman can't, remember that. Also keep in mind that Cartman can prove to be incredibly sucessful at times. Cartman's at my new job, he's small and round also his name is Eric haha.

chester: obviously I'm not looking for your pity and if I deserve to be punish make it be. I'm outta here in about two months or earlier. Excuse Elef for not understanding when you told him to shut the **** up, I guess he's more smart than me but he had to bring it back, again.

Vwin: lol I don't think it was quite a good exemple. I still tipper my ally sometimes, but I guess its more a spacing and shield bug matter.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
your such a ***, definitly. I won the piggy back race, which cartman can't, remember that. Also keep in mind that Cartman can prove to be incredibly sucessful at times. Cartman's at my new job, he's small and round also his name is Eric haha.

chester: obviously I'm not looking for your pity and if I deserve to be punish make it be. I'm outta here in about two months or earlier. Excuse Elef for not understanding when you told him to shut the **** up, I guess he's more smart than me but he had to bring it back, again.

Vwin: lol I don't think it was quite a good exemple. I still tipper my ally sometimes, but I guess its more a spacing and shield bug matter.
Looks like I'll have to make ANOTHER video about Damax bein Emo.
lol nah... just kidding... I've got better projects for my channel... Streaming amateur Pr0n...

Top Bottom