• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I posted this in the bi-weeklies and I am too lazy to word it differently copy paste gogo self plagarism.. >.>

I'm thinking of holding a smashfest at my house, Ive got a basement and ****, enough room... Id just need some TVs with cubes if possible.

This is gonna be on the march break and is not confirmed yet, but im wondering if I should do this thing on thursday, or on Saturday?

It could be cool ive got a half decent house, you could drink and smoke here but smoke outside and don't get wasted as my dad and the people we share the house with would probably be home...

So yeah Im gonna see if my dad can let me do a smashfest in the basement one of those days, if anyone is intrested at all :)

I live close to TMR but also right next to cote-des neiges, there are many major streets that connect to my house so it wont be confusing at all for anyone to find, by metro its really simple.

Damax

Smash Lord
I posted this in the bi-weeklies and I am too lazy to word it differently copy paste gogo self plagarism.. >.>

I'm thinking of holding a smashfest at my house, Ive got a basement and ****, enough room... Id just need some TVs with cubes if possible.

This is gonna be on the march break and is not confirmed yet, but im wondering if I should do this thing on thursday, or on Saturday?

It could be cool ive got a half decent house, you could drink and smoke here but smoke outside and don't get wasted as my dad and the people we share the house with would probably be home...

So yeah Im gonna see if my dad can let me do a smashfest in the basement one of those days, if anyone is intrested at all :)

I live close to TMR but also right next to cote-des neiges, there are many major streets that connect to my house so it wont be confusing at all for anyone to find, by metro its really simple.
Keep me informed, next week friday = good day but fogel already took that one. this week I can't sorry.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master

In reference to this : I can hold this thursday friday or saturday, depending on the best day for people intrested..

However, my friend Tyler can only make it thursday or saturday so Im hoping one of those two will suit the majorities schedual (sorry damax, but if enough people are in for friday Ill just have to tell tyler to either skip his plans or miss it)

I'll make a thread about this later on tomorrow probably to start planning.

Damax

Smash Lord
In reference to this : I can hold this thursday friday or saturday, depending on the best day for people intrested..

However, my friend Tyler can only make it thursday or saturday so Im hoping one of those two will suit the majorities schedual (sorry damax, but if enough people are in for friday Ill just have to tell tyler to either skip his plans or miss it)

I'll make a thread about this later on tomorrow probably to start planning.
don't make a thread its useless.. just keep me inform on when you do it..

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Alright, well I'll keep track then.

So who is intrested, what day? Ill make sure to record it all and come back with my decision on what day is best round monday or tuesday, earlier if I get quick responses.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
So who would be willing to attend a smashfest thursday at my place? I heard everyone is going up to Ottawa on friday for another smashfest..

well?? Just need to know if anyones free, I can take about ten people, and even up to like 12 or 13 if people just wanna show up or whatever. You can drink at my place too (be reasonable) Ive got 1 tv and Ill have a GC with controllers for it. So I hope I can get a few more from volunteers, we'll work that out later

Im much to lazy to write directions to my house until im sure some people would be into a smashfest in about a weeks time on thursday.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Matt, myself, Jay and Kage may want to come to this thursday thing if that's possible.

I'll see what's up with them, but sounds interesting.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Ok, so I'm going to try to start organizing this a bit early so that it goes off without a hitch thursday and we have no last minute annoynaces.

Important

I would like to keep this smashfest around 10 people to a max of 14 people. Anything more than 10 people in my basement will be a bit cramped (not as bad as at the bi-weeklies when we have an overload though) but 14 people could probably fit.

RULES

1. You can drink, but be reasonable. That's not to say you can't get drunk during the smashfest but please don't get wasted and act like an idiot :p Obviously if you want to drink it will be BYOB, there are a few deppaneurs walking distance from here.

2. You can smoke, but do it outside. If you want to smoke weed please do it away from my house, I can point out a few good spots and I will most likely be getting stoned myself ;)

3. 14 people. Max. Priority to those that confirm. If you wan't to CONFIRM for thursday's smashfest then PM me. I will add replies like ''oh I want to go'' and ''Ill be there'' that I see in this thread into ''people that might want to go'' and keep a sepperate list for those of you that confirm

People who are going / might want to go

1 - Matt
2 - Thad
3 - Jay
4 - Kag
5 - Tyler
6 - George
7 - Vwins
8 - Damax
9 - Thatguy
10 - khepri
11 - RaIph
12 - Jarc
13 - Justapnoy
14 - Divinokage

As you can see we AT the limit. 7 unconfirmed spots. so if you know you can make it for sure, let me know.

CONFIRMED people (you don't have to confirm to come but it would give me a nice idea of how many people are coming for sure if you confirm 1-2 days before thursday) Also like I mentioned, if too many people want to come, those that confirm (By PMing me through the forum) will have priority to attend

1 - Jarc
2 - Tyler
3 - George
4 - RaIph
5 - Thatguy
6 - Damax
7 - Rick
8 - Thad
9 - Matt
10 - Jay
11 - Kage

3 spots left ;)

Televisions

1. Dylan_tnga
2. Tyler (Demon Machine)
3. Tyler (Demon Machine)
We need more TVs!!! :p

Gamecubes

1. Tyler (demon machine)
2. George (pr0g)
3. Thatguy
DIRECTIONS

By METRO

HOW TO GET TO DYLAN'S HOUSE

1. Go to "De La Savanne" Metro (3 stops from cote-vertu)
2. Go up the stairs
3. At the top, turn right
4. Go out the door
5. Turn right, and walk straight down "Sorely" street (Past the Ferarri Dealer)
6. Turn right at the end up the street where there is
a graveyard, and walk down "Mountain Sights"
7. Turn left onto "De La Savanne" Street.
8. Walk straight down, along the graveyard until you come
to a streetlight, turn left here onto "Kindersly" Street
9 Walk a little down kindersly street, then turn
right at the first right, onto "BADGELY STREET"

10. I live on Badgely street, the adress is 4147

That's as plainly as I can put it, I gave these exact directions once when I threw a party here and everyone found the place ok

By CAR

I will post directions for drivers later.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Yes, thursday march 22nd :)

4147 Badgely - Address

Badgely is an obscure street but it is directly connected to Kindersley which is a better known street. I will be updating my ''by car'' directions soon

H4p-1n9 - Postal code.

This Smashfest starts whenever you show up really, I'll be ready to start the action around noon if people are intrested in showing up early (I know Tyler and George will want to come early)

I think a reasonable ending time would be around Midnight, however if you want to sleep here Im sure I can hold a few of you until the morning if you want to smash late into the night hehe.

Top Bottom