• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthly Mass Madness 3

Han926

Smash Cadet
i heard aesir is pretty danm good so no thanks if i accepted i would just be like questor and throw my money away for nothing but friendly matches are always accepted
pine you owned me before the tournament started
and no thank you to numberonenacho and tixez just friendly matches for those people

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
So basically you trash talk The Yi brothers... and are now declining every money match you get?

Put your money where your mouth is.

MM 25¢

Yes my first ever money match. The offer stands.

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
dude did you see dj 4 stock me in the 7 on 1 crew video? you gots a shot

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
lol, andy, I'd pwn you. I always suck the day of tournaments, I play 5 times better when it's only a couple people, or I'm listening to music.

If you really think I'm throwing away my money, and think I'm that bad, then bring it.

Also, the MM chain thing was kinda for fun, but I'd still do it. Your falco lacks hatred.

Also... Who aren't you denying challenges? Besides me?

Aesir

Smash Master
i heard aesir is pretty danm good so no thanks if i accepted i would just be like questor and throw my money away for nothing but friendly matches are always accepted
pine you owned me before the tournament started
and no thank you to numberonenacho and tixez just friendly matches for those people
who told you I was pretty **** good? >_> I'm kinda flattered.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol, andy, I'd pwn you. I always suck the day of tournaments, I play 5 times better when it's only a couple people, or I'm listening to music.
Have I introduced you to my friend John?

lol, banks, you'd still pwn me. I can't touch maine yet.
you gotta get them drunk first. they're not that easy.

attn: who was that kid with the Fubar shirt with the wonky Marth?

j0shumz

Smash Rookie
Yeah, hello, this is Josh Yi just coming to clear any misconceptions up. If you guys thought if Han926 was just being a **** to us, which it would seem to be, but we're actually pretty good friends and he was just joking around, as we talk **** about each other all the time. So, yeah, it's really nothing.

Oh yeah, and about my brother. We had Dazwa, Elen, Falco, him, and me in the pool. Dazwa obviously destroyed all of us and Elen came in second. But the thing was, when I played Elen, I think I only got 2 stock off him the first round and 3 the second because he used Jigglypuff, but my brother got him down to one stock each time, and they were fox dittoing. Now, I really am better than my brother, but he was just getting lucky as hell with the shine spikes. Elen kept messing up the recovery and my brother would just kill him everytime. And the thing is that I beat my brother and fourstocked Falco twice, but my brother lost to Falco once and played 3 matches with him, all of which were close. So yeah, it was pretty amazing.

And that was also my first tourney, which I had much fun in and hope to attend another. Pizzeace.

Almo

Smash Ace
^^right on josh. you guys are both better than me. and had a tougher pool than me IMO (no offense purple cobra, RSF, jinx or legend). which i figured out. i stopped using l cancels at your house after a while. i don't play very serious when its just for fun, but i definitely need to stop being so predictable. and the only reason i beat chris more than that awesome 3 stock comeback was because mind games don't phase noobs like me.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
attn: who was that kid with the Fubar shirt with the wonky Marth?
sup.

I don't usually play that bad. Although it was a disgrace to marth players.

Also. I am acquainted with your friend, we happen to know each other fairly well.

John says Hi.

Also, ISB, I didn't notice you challenged me? Must have missed it. You're too good.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Does anyone have the video of the tourney match of me vs pine. It was on the tv closest to the door and we had our tags on. Its was taped on a vcr tape and I just want to have it since it was my only recorded tourney match. Just look for fox vs pikachu.

Han926

Smash Cadet
haha the yi bros are tight with me they know im kidding
oh nice excuse zach what else are you going to say next?
always with the excuses
why do you think people call you the marth that never grabs huh? think about it

Han926

Smash Cadet
if you suck, dont ask for a moneymatch
so that means zach dont money match people
and redsoxfan i never said i was good or pro or anything like that
im just ffing around with a friend
sorry for the misconception
but money matches are still on for trap, the marth that never grabs, nuro and almo
everyone else would PWN me

Han926

Smash Cadet
oh yeah one last thing
zach your terrible for the amount of time you spend on this game
you play this game like how many times a day? and you have been playing this game since it came out
this is only my second year playing this game

Almo

Smash Ace
but money matches are still on for trap, the marth that never grabs, nuro and almo
everyone else would PWN me
what im not good enough for you? i bet your the kid who took my $5 with that shiek.

on 2 side notes...

1. why did ken post in the tournament thread and then it got closed?

2. Redsoxfan, why is my name still spelled wrong? please fix it.

Han926

Smash Cadet
wait didnt you ask me for a money match?
and no i dont play sheik sorry im not that person who took your 5
but you still wanna money match?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
1. why did ken post in the tournament thread and then it got closed?
Because Ken is a mod and posting in a tournament discussion thread when there's a tournament results thread is spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Top Bottom