• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthly Mass Madness 3

Almo

Smash Ace
no i was one of te few people who didnt, and ill freindly, but i wont MM after i lost that $5. and dawza, oh alright then.

Redsoxfan, when you get a chance, edit "Alex Mohamad" to "Alex Mohamed" sorry but its annoying me.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
lol, Andy... I barely even play anymore. I'll maybe a couple times a week to keep up my tech skill, but other than that, I only play at smashfests and tournaments, cuz there's nobody in the neighborhood to play against, and computers ruin my game (*insert john here*).

And Nuro would own you, sorry.

I don't know what it is, but somehow everyone assumes I play games too much >.>

meh, I think I'ma pull this out of the results thread, no one else needs to see this, really. It's kinda just stupid.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
sup.

I don't usually play that bad. Although it was a disgrace to marth players.
you just need to be more patient/smart. seemed like you were like wwheeee advanced tactics wheeeeeeee!!

who wants to be in my pool for the next one?!
once is enough thnxverymuch. >_>

Han, plz stop spamming. You seemed like a good dude at the tournament but yeah enough already man.

Almo

Smash Ace
hrrm that thing on tia says i went 0-2 to purple cobra when i actually won a game in that set, i didnt win the set, but meh w/e its all the same since its over. i just noticed is all. RSF better be on today to edit my name.

EDIT: cogsmooch/questor: be in my pool/on my team for the next tournament?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Almo we can't exactly pick who will be in our pools..:p and I think I'm teaming with Ken Y if he comes.

Also:...the results on the first page are wrong... And some of the pools results on tio are wrong too, but just recording set as 2-0 when they were 2-1, ect.
So it goes by sets won or games won?

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
you just need to be more patient/smart. seemed like you were like wwheeee advanced tactics wheeeeeeee!!
That's fun tho. Plus it's all I ever get to practice, I don't play people much.

Also woohoo for johns.

I should have that fixed somewhat soon, I've sworn off playing computers for the next 3 weeks until I remember how to play defense/mindgames.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
lol, I'm actually not kidding. I've been playing nothing but computers for 3 weeks and at the tournament I basically kept getting punished for stupid things. I need to play peoples to get back into not being stupid when I play and thinking I can get away with it. My all-aggro needs to be toned down.

Elen

Smash Lord
Questers not kidding. I know these things. Han, Nuro would destroy you on a level you don't even understand. Kids a monster :O This thread needs more intelligence please.

Han926

Smash Cadet
well last time i played nuro he only barely one stocked me so
i thought i would have a small chance this time but if you guys really insist he would destroy me then f a mm. i just want a friendly match

Elen

Smash Lord
He's gotten very good quite recently. He's part of the group of new Massachusetts threats :O

Han926

Smash Cadet
o i see
yeah i guess i would get owned i havent played smash since my friends house and the tournament but i still wanna play him

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Dont flame Han guys haha leave the kid alone or hes gonna think the mass smashers are all *******s. But yeah nuro has stepped up his game alot. I saw him beat kai at vesticle who is a pretty good fox/falco from phish its crew in NY and took a game from banks in pools last tourney. I mean he did lose to my brother but ill overlook that cause hes actually pretty good against shieks :).

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
My rank's still wrong on the first page. Cool.

Almo yeah I can speak from experience that just practicing tech skill by yourself gets you into a too highly agressive playstyle. Make it a conscious effort with the next person you play to play overly defensive and wait for openings. It'll help.

Banks

Smash Hero
I saw him beat kai at vesticle who is a pretty good fox/falco from phish its crew in NY and took a game from banks in pools last tourney. I mean he did lose to my brother but ill overlook that cause hes actually pretty good against shieks :).
it was my fox he beat, but that's even better for him cuz fox is supposed to do good vs sheik =x

Elen

Smash Lord
Dont flame Han guys haha leave the kid alone or hes gonna think the mass smashers are all *******s. But yeah nuro has stepped up his game alot. I saw him beat kai at vesticle who is a pretty good fox/falco from phish its crew in NY and took a game from banks in pools last tourney. I mean he did lose to my brother but ill overlook that cause hes actually pretty good against shieks :).

But all mass smashers ARE *******s!! Lol, in all seriousness your probably right.

Almo, Elex sounds far too much like Elen ;_;\

Banks, no johns.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
yeah, cog, Almo said nothing about being overly offensive, I believe I take that title.

And that's exactly what I plan to do, I was experimenting with some stuff Wednesday, I think, at Elen's, and I'm getting back into my normal groove, but I'm still off. Hopefully I'll be ready for the next monthly.

Almo

Smash Ace
My rank's still wrong on the first page. Cool.

Almo yeah I can speak from experience that just practicing tech skill by yourself gets you into a too highly agressive playstyle. Make it a conscious effort with the next person you play to play overly defensive and wait for openings. It'll help.

since i didn't read this until today (duh) and i actually played kirch yesterday, it didn't help. and i am too agressive. it helped teach kirch how to wavedash more when i become predictable. but thanks for the advice, i will play defensive next time to throw him off...i just get overexcited at chaingrabbing his falco (which i did alot). im getting better at chaingrabbing, but i cant seem to do it effectively around 10 or 30%. wierd. if i can get that down good and get my edge guard game better then ill start to play more defensive which will make me better....i think.

Elen: Ugh fine i'll go back to Almo.

Banks

Smash Hero
I Dont Think So Jholla

you definitely dont own me in post count LULL

edit - wtf skler, you are a smash lord now? don't try to overtake me...because there is a post storm brewing, I heard its on its way.

Elen

Smash Lord
edit - wtf skler, you are a smash lord now? don't try to overtake me...because there is a post storm brewing, I heard its on its way.
Are we still going to attempt to break the post records?

Edit: Also, where is my sig ^.^

Top Bottom