• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthly Mass Madness 3

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
im not doing MM for a while until i get confortable that i can win enough. some kid i didnt know took $5 from me...
Did you just mm random people? Because that's what happens... Try mming someone you know is close to your skill level or below next time.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
haha yo cogsmooch good game man
and his name was pwn
this is andy han by the way
oh ok thanks man. You were the falco that had to leave right? good games, last stock mid % both times... grr...

cogsmooch:wtf is ure deal? ure being quite mean...
ok sorry but I don't even know you and didn't even play you at this but somehow you pick me out to talk about my placement and how it's your first tourney but you did better than me? I guess I'm famous. ...I just could give two craps about placing at this point.
But yeah sorry if I'm mean, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it. Hope to play you at the next one...or come to LOBSTER!

I saw them when they played in Providence. Amazing.
YOU'RE AMAZING. I saw them in Boston. yay.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
zomg shoutout

Trap: no u

elen: thanks for the surname idea =p

JC pro: gotta stop running into your fairs

KDJ: you got lucky

Arch: probably the best kirby on marth match ive ever played. GG

emmy: sorry if i bored you with rambling on. also, i challenge your kirby

redsoxfan: way to be late LOL JK. seriously though, great tournament. also, if u dont know this by now, im the only kirby player at WPI =D.

myself: i need better mindgames >_<

Almo

Smash Ace
Almo: I just wanna play you, I don't even care about $5. My goal is just to play all the marths in the area and learn stuff off of random people's styles. Right now I'm "That Marth that doesn't Grab"

Which is totally unorthadox and works, the Fsmash is the best move in the game (**** the shine).

When is LOBSTER?
I don't care about $5 either. i'll play you anytime. and my style at the tournament for redsoxfan, because i don't know how to play peach, consisted of random wavedashes and foward smashes. i didnt get alot of grabs off too. i wanted to chaingrab jinx's falco after he 4 stocked me....o well. if i work on my edge guarding then i could put myself into brackets and possibly 2nd round of brackets. and i probably won't go to any tournyes unless they are the same distance from my house as game universe.

cogsmooch: idc about placing either.. i was being sarcastic when i said ure being mean. but we should seriously play at the next tourney we go to. i'll make myself noticable.

Jinx

Smash Journeyman

RedSoxFan - "25: Arch" should be "Arc" (no H).

Shout outz later.

Elen

Smash Lord
Okay, finally shout outs time :O

KoreanDJ: Life's short, if you have a headache, drink coffee. Good luck with your interview today. I swear, your gonna be at my house for the next 2 years. Actually..FOR 2 WEEKS! Transformers was too good, amiright?

Cort: Too good. Nice to finally meet you ^^

Darc: Your Darc?! No wai!!

CWJAlex: Nice stuff as always. I love playing against you ^.^

ZoSo: "The legendary Elendil..." Lol, good matches man.

th0rn: We didn't even get to play 1 v 1 :(

JHolla: Upward laserz ftw! Nice seeing you as always :p

Banks: ... Comebacks.

TheBrookman: You don't look like AOI. I don't care what Mattdotlate says :O

Dazwa: HEY DAZWA! IT'S ME! ELEN! WHATSUP BUDDY!?

Nuro: MY CRESTA! Whatever that is. Good **** all weekend lol ^^

**** Tom: Still MM'ing Ir0nchief? DK's a beast.

Schweppes: Next time, I'll bring you some.

Pat/Pro: Your always getting so much better, ya never make it easy for me :p Too close as always.

Tizex: Transformers ftw! Nice hanging out with you all weekend. Our foxes are clones of each other, we need to team ^^

The Trap: Fell for it, as usual ;-)

Redsoxfan: Thanks for all the work you did. Everything turned out great. We didn't get to play again though O.O

Arc: TOO CLOSE!! You had me scared out of my mind there. If theres anyone I don't wanna play in the next tourny, it's you lol. Great stuff.

P$THead: Didn't get to play you this time, but at least I didn't knock you out ;)

Ir0nChief: Ice climbers scare me. We need to play some more, so I can figure out how to actually fight them ^.^

Mattdotlate: Late as always, regardless of what time you got there. I don't think we even played xD

AOI: Gimme 2 bucks, or I'll shoot you.

Emmy: We didn't get to play, but nice seeing you ^^ Keep reppin' it up with those low tiers.

Josh Yi/Chris Yi: Keep working on those foxes. You guys have potential.

Ken-Y: :O I finally figured out who you are. We're too good in teams lol. Nice seeing you again.

ISB: I better see you again soon. Too much fun San Diego man. If I get some decent teamates, we'll chess MM you 3 at once blindfolded. Sadly, I think we'll still lose :( We're getting you and Ben together to have a pianists duel sometime lol. 5 AM FTW!

Mango: Now I actually know who you are! Stepmania owns. Not sleeping owns too.

Alandorf: I still don't know who you are, but your name sounds too much like Elen. MM for the name?! ^.^

Quester: !!! We didn't get to play. I'm sure I'll see you soon though. How'd the tourney go for you?

Cogsmooch: The beard is top tier. Nice to see you, did we actually get to play though?

Game Universe guys, Jamie especially: You guys are awesome. Possibly the greatest hosts ever. Thanks for putting up with us :p

Kevin M/Krix/Dark Cloud/Other people who didn't show up: NooOOoOooooooOOoo. Bad ****.

If I missed anyone, which I really doubt I did after that ridiculous ammount of shouting out, I apologize. You just weren't important enough :O

I'll upload what videos I have really soon. Lemme know if you want something that you recorded.

I better see you all at the next one! Good **** everybody!!

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
haha Shoutouts? First Pool tourney~ 33 out of 80 isnt too bad, i guess haha. but i just had to get a pool with 2 good sheiks. rawr.

Matt - Fun friendlys man, tell me when those vids are posted up, they seemed pretty nice. thanks for tellin me bout tourney n stuff~~ ill let ya know if im ever in the MA area again.

KDJ - haha nice initiation. Official MA smasher hahaha. i wouldve liked to mm you tho, next time eh?

Nuro - **** man, the first match shouldve been mine, but you made a nice comeback at the end there, but the 2nd match was all yours. good ****. i need more sheik practice.

Banks - lol you owned me in pools, and everyone else. cut it out mangz. haha.

Questor - Good pools games, marth fsmash is a biitch. >.>

Kzez - Fun friendlies and pool matches. haha we were a decent team in friendlies lol.

>> to Elen, please upload those friendlys with me (Vish) and Matt, and the mm Thanks
>> to anyone else, i probably played a bunch of you, but i dont remember your names. >.>

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Elen we played once, you were like COG I GOTTA PLAY YOU and I was like ok and some dude with an afro was like "NNNOOOoooooooo!" and I was like real quick I gotta go to McD's and the afro dude was like "NNNOOOoooooo!" so I was like ok real quick and then we played and I was like lala I'll kill myself once or twice and then I went to McDs and got some chikin selex and was like bbq sauce plz and then i ate them up then i went back to the tourney and was like letz do poolz, k?

whew.

HeadISBAgent

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts! w00t
KDJ-Thanks as always for inviting me and housing me for the weekend. "Play With Me", too good haha, best song ever. Good **** training on Friday night, aerial Falcon Punching my Ganon out of the Down-B spike...too good! :laugh: Oh and how the hell did you beat our 7 man 28 stock crew by yourself? Wtf, haXor.

Tizex-Cool hanging out with you again over the weekend. It was fun getting ***** over and over by KDJ on Friday night. We make good teammates, too bad they cancelled teams though :(, I think we would've done pretty well. Our Ironman set was way too intense! You foiled my comeback with Marth at the end though, I can't believe I brought it to 1 stock against you-you got too many good characters. I hope we'll hang out again sometime.

Elen-Fun times, what would you have done without "Play With Me"? Oh yeah, you woulda gotten dead last right next to me :p. Wicked Fox, your trap is too good, I always fall for that ****. BTW, I can't believe you ****ed up rigging my pool. Ahaha I can't believe our Ironman set was that close, after my two mains everything just sucks ><. Anyways, your house is awesome and its too bad we didn't MM for chess. If you want, I can go blindfold in blitz which is a pretty big handicap lol. Oh and send me that link about the bottle glitch, I wanna read that ****.

AOI-Sick Ganon, too bad we never really ditto'd (unless you count that FFA wit Julian). Haha sorry that you got to play the least out of like...all of us :p. Thanks for driving everyone everywhere, twas a busy weekend.

Nuro-Cool cup trick, I'll have to remember that. Nice Sheik too, fun to play against with my Marth; too bad we both only have two good characters, Ironman is **** for us (I got lucky cause you suicided twice with Sheik).

GrandMango-Good times at Elen's. Oh, and WC>EC. Always.

Julian-Cool Marth, gimpage for the win!

JHolla-Nice playing you, our sets were **** close in pools. Shoulda went Roy against your Jiggs, but not johns haha gj.

MattDotZeb-Sorry you had to get beat by this scrub haha. Good matches though.

KrazyJones-Wow, I didn't know I was playing you in friendlies! Pretty good Link but next time I'd like to play your Peach haha.

Skler, CogSmooch, Emmy, RedSoxFan, and all the various other peeps I friendlied-Nice matches, hope I'll play you guys again sometime!

HeadISBAgent

Smash Apprentice
HeadISBAgent you are ISB? I thought it was cool when you wanted to play friendlies you go: "Hi, I'm ISB." *handshake* all professional like.
Yea I'm ISB, haha my fullname doesn't fit in the tag :p. But yea, it's just good to get to know people; it's lame when your shoutouts are like:
That one Marth I played: Good matches!
That one Peach I played: We had some really close sets!
That one Fox I played: Nice shine work!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Nacho- Enjoyed playing you. You better come back here.

KoreanDJ- Nice shirt.

Elen- We didn't end up playing. o_O

Pat/Pro- We really do have to play more.

**** Tom- Thanks for the ride home

TMANEOPETS- Your name must have capitals. No johns.

ISB- lulz

Banks- I have witnesses. Right, Darc?

RSF- Good stuff with the tourny

KrazyJones- This guy is Krazy.

JHolla- Fun dittos. Fun dittos.

Nuro- You suck at smash.

CWJ- Thanks a lot for the help.

The Brackets- Screw you.

Tizex- New and improved! :o

Jinx- >_> I'll get you someday... I promise.

Skler- Play me, **** it!

ZoSo- Sup?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
matthewdotzebby stop rolling like a barrel i started to obtain that habit and i got my *** chewed by cortuar :( back to the hyperbolic timechamber i go...

Han926

Smash Cadet
all i want to say is CHRIS YI SUCKS **** AT SMASH
HE LOST TO FALCO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keto

Smash Journeyman
RedSoxFan - Thanks for holding the tournament, bigger turnout than you expected lol

Skler - Good job on getting 5th, we'll do the money match at LOBSTER if you go.

Trap - Good games in pools

Emmy - Good team battles with you, nice Zelda

R=AH - Oh man I was scared of your yoshi lol

Chris aka Q - Epic Link ditto, you should go to LOBSTER.

Maine - Too good

Iceman - STICKY CHANGE?

Top Bottom