• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: No Nonsense 2

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
Chu Dat using Kirby! i wait you revolutionize the char like you did with IC. lawl
serious now, good luck and congratulations =]

Copycat come back too, good luck guy!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
There's no need to argue or go on a tirade posting tourney placings. You can't force people to recognize or respect you. Prove your worth with a controller not a keyboard.

chillindude829

Smash Master
lol inui why are none of the ones where i beat you archived?

oh well how expected :)
Inui, just ****ing stop posting that ****. Chillin is right, you're just looking for nonsense recognition. Just step it up!
There's no need to argue or go on a tirade posting tourney placings. You can't force people to recognize or respect you. Prove your worth with a controller not a keyboard.
inui the rest of NJ seems to understand perfectly fine why your posts are annoying, why don't you realize it?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol inui why are none of the ones where i beat you archived?

oh well how expected :)
Naw, I have every tournament I go to archived.

Inui, just ****ing stop posting that ****. Chillin is right, you're just looking for nonsense recognition. Just step it up! And please, tell me about how you were 7th and I was ninth, because the people who beat me would have beaten you harder. >->
I don't care about Chillin's recognition. I could beat him 10000 times in a row in tournies and he'd think I was bad anyways because bias > facts for him.

Azen > Chillin, so no @ the last part.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Okay? If I played Plank in a tournament he wouldn't sit there on the edge for the majority of the match, homo. Seriously I don't see why you feel the need to be that annoying, does it give you some type of satisfaction? You still lost, btw, in case you forgot, so it's not like it's really an effective strategy... just a really really lame one.
Plank killed me then grabbed the ledge and did Sheik's ledgestall. I went to the other side of the stage and he came up, threw a single needle, then went back to doing that. I suspect if I did not take the ledge from him he would have done that until the timer ran out and I KNOW he would have done it again if he was ever winning by a stock. As for it giving me any satisfaction, it doesn't. But since this game doesn't let me hit you after I hit you once except at lower %s I see little incentive to run at Snake and get uptilted. But hey, I'll agree to not ledgecamp vs you if you agree to pick Captain Falcon. I also won't do that in friendlies cuz it's boring as hell but in Brawl tournament matches I don't care if I'm playing boring because the game is mediocre.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Okay, play how you want. Just know that Metaknights that have been successful against me have always approached me (M2K, Omni, Azen, Forte). Your ledgestalling tactic isn't very successful.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How strange. I seem to recollect using Jigglypuff in three of the matches of our set.
I twostocked your Meta Knight in the first match.

You then went Jigglypuff and tried to be a homosexual with ledgecamping, and I shut that crap down and won anyways.

thus why inui's records aren't always correct
Uh, what? They're all just straight facts. Do I have to include stages and characters, too?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
You then went Jigglypuff and tried to be a homosexual with ledgecamping, and I shut that crap down and won anyways.
The point was that you're an idiot for not listing that I used Jigglypuff.

Sadaharu Inui said:
Uh, what? They're all just straight facts. Do I have to include stages and characters, too?
If you list characters you should list you know, all the characters used.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Meh, chibo yea im rogue pit. M2k stop rapin.
Azen n chillin you could have went easy on the pit and olimar.
Me: wow i just beat that funny black guy, who was it?
*push big red button* “that was easy”

Also just wanna say, keitaro time is funny, ninja ed got knock in losers first match. Also lord knight now knows its really hard to d3 chain Pit.

I like eggs
Word, was that easy? MM 10 dollars? I promise I won't kill myself this time either.

GGs everyone.

M2K has azen's flippy flops.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Inui you are the worst. Stop posting results where you beat like 1-2 people I've heard of and 800 people I've never heard of it gets annoying. You are annoying. Everyone thinks your annoying and hates you. Just quit life. You could step it up and try to ease some of that hate by actually getting good, but you play brawl. Also everyone hates you, so it wouldn't matter. Yeah just quit. Thanks.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
**** Pride. **** his Yoshi, and **** his pink polo shirt.

Nah, I'm just kiddin'.

That armor spike at 14% was hot tho :p

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Lol I was referring to Eazy, His name provides jokes for an entire week.
Eazy: you got here cuz of easy's directions right?
Rogue: o you know easy?
Eazy: I Am easy
Male Model: Yes you are.

And you never seen the big red button you push. It says like, "That was easy"
ALso i dont MM.

I like eggs

dmbrandon

Smash Master
1. Sir Lucario... Who the **** are you? You come guns blazing talking **** on people who are known and respected, when you're a nobody. You seem to think my crew is easy, well howabout you MM me? Any amount you'd like. Otherwise, shut up and be nice.

2. Spam, stop trying to justify your ***gotry :D

3, Eggm, stop talking **** to people, it's **** irritating. All we hear about these days is how Brawl sucks and melee is a gift from the gods. WE DON'T GIVE A ****. See that? You're so cool when you're not being an arrogant jerk, so why not just make posts that are relevant to you? There's no need to trash talk everyone on the Earth, because no one cares. I haven't heard more than one person say something about you in a nice regard in a month, which is a shame, since I think you're a cool ****ing dude. Chill out, and have fun, man.

4. Inui, you're making MY crew look like a bunch of idiots, and I hate it. Montage did so much for this game pre-american release, and you're undoing all the **** respect that Me, Chimp, Ether, and Edd have earned. Stop being an arrogant *******. If people would get to know you, they'd see you're a cool guy... But thye never will, because even when someone asks you a question nicely, you act like a ****. Cut it the **** out. We don't care what you placed, asshat, people won't respect someone who's a jerk.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Brandon there were far too many things wrong with that post to warrant a response so thank your lucky stars you got this. First off I don't trash talk unless you are being an arrogant prick. Like back when you bragged about being the best and looked ugly like scar pointed out back when brawl first came out, and inui now cause hes the biggest *** on earth. The only reason i complained is he comes into multiple threads i care about and talks about this trash. Like this one where i was hoping to get melee shout outs, and the NJ player finder thread which I read a lot. Hes so freaking annoying. I am cool like the entire community cept the "hardcore" brawl community which is you and inui. I fail see how in anyway i trash talk everyone on earth. Mainly just you and inui cause you guys are so annoying going around the boards thinking your gods cause you play brawl and place really well when theres NO ONE BUT YOU TWO AT TOURNAMENTS EXCEPT LIKE OTHER NJ PLAYERS WHO DON'T CARE NEARLY AS MUCH AS YOU. Every time theres other good players in the results you guys get like no where near you place when they don't. Like when you went to NYC or this tournament. 99% of my posts are relevant to me. And so was this one. I notice the bold, "i" meaning relevent to me was bored of seeing inui's posts in a lot of the threads I read claiming to have the best crew in the world and being a top player in the nation at brawl when hes just average lol. Its annoying. Most brawl players are tolerable but he is the absolute worse, and until you make posts like these your not that bad yourself. I guess you totally misunderstood me otherwise your just incredibly dense. Also you must not hang out with Cactuar, Jman, Vanz, Tec0, Alukard, dj nintendo, vidjo, spam, reik, treble, bass, jfox, or i could go on and on and on and on if you haven't heard anything nice about me, they all have 1 million amount the times of respect for me that you could gain in this community from everyone put together x 10. BTW why are you getting on ME about inui? Everyone posts they hate him and if they don't they are just too nice and tell it to me on aim, and its like everyone. So just go ahead and get mad at everyone.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui you are the worst. Stop posting results where you beat like 1-2 people I've heard of and 800 people I've never heard of it gets annoying. You are annoying. Everyone thinks your annoying and hates you. Just quit life. You could step it up and try to ease some of that hate by actually getting good, but you play brawl. Also everyone hates you, so it wouldn't matter. Yeah just quit. Thanks.
Why are you posting in a thread about a Brawl tournament?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea seriously, who can hate eggm, hes like the coolest smash in the world lol
everyone says cool things about him every 25 seconds. lol mad funny when u were tired from georgia at the tunes biweekly which was 2 weeks or so later lol
and he posts in a brawl thread cause he attended the **** tournament, and had a respectable placement in teams, despite not knowing anything about any counterpick level in the game haha.

also, sir lucario never trash talks anyone, hes a really chill guy, and he hasn't exactly "come outta no where." hes new, but he was also at cot3, and has been playing around philly for a bit now. hes also the latest tos member.

truth be told, he was nervous as hell about fighting lord knight, but he stepped it up, and won. also, to lord knight, u mentioned how u suicided. that doesnt make any difference. u suicided at mid percent in the first match where u got 2 stocked, and in the second, u lost despite getting a cheap kill from a wall infinite on delfino starting when rogue was below 50 or so percent.

i find it funny how even dm is getting angry at inui. i think i kno the solution: have inui play poker with all of us so we can take his money and laugh lol. btw dm, who was the friend of urs there who was playing poker with us? the one to ur right and my left (not dgmavn).

also, brackets please :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
I looked at the thread if anyone I played melee with gave me a shoutout. I played melee with a lot of potential new players that I've never met before who enjoyed the game and played it with me. But i had to see the same crap inui spews everywhere.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eggm is too cool although he ****s on Brawl's face daily, lolol!! At least he has decent reasoning for it.

@ Montage: Seriously, with the way Inui posts he makes your crew look bad, very bad. That's what made me question joining for at least a month or 2 because like I said, your crew is notoriously known. And just when it seems to quiet down, in comes Inui making NJ look like **** and Montage look like even worse ****.

Luckily, this can all be somehow fixed but Inui, you really need to stop posting results, bull****, bull****, and bull**** cause that's all you seem to be posting and you are making this state and your crew looks like fools.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I looked at the thread if anyone I played melee with gave me a shoutout. I played melee with a lot of potential new players that I've never met before who enjoyed the game and played it with me. But i had to same the same crap inui spews everywhere.
You got shoutoutz in the other thread :)
Lord Knight: Thanks for ****** me in melee xD
Eggm: Same as LK lol. Still really fun playing you though. I dunno why I make you sd :D

That was yes
Eggm - GET ***** BY LINK MORE! :laugh::laugh::laugh: WTF at your insane DI and not getting hit off the stage by knee at like 130. "These platforms are ruining my life" - random person in the background. "That guy's playing on FoD" - Eggm :laugh:
Me :)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Umm yea dm..shutup and get the joke. Sir lucario is one of the kids you picked up from the train station. He is referring to a joke...made in the car ride....Pay attention. He simply repeated the inside joke seeing as tho it was part of his fun time at the tourny.
Lk- relax he wasnt disrespecting you.

Dm- again, he didnt disrespect anyone so chill

Eggm- we'll never...ever......eeeeeevvvvvvveerr KNOW ROFL

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i forgot to give eggm a shoutout cause he wasnt on the singles list, which is what i normally use to make shoutoutz

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Brandon there were far too many things wrong with that post to warrant a response so thank your lucky stars you got this. First off I don't trash talk unless you are being an arrogant prick. Like back when you bragged about being the best and looked ugly like scar pointed out back when brawl first came out, and inui now cause hes the biggest *** on earth. The only reason i complained is he comes into multiple threads i care about and talks about this trash. Like this one where i was hoping to get melee shout outs, and the NJ player finder thread which I read a lot. Hes so freaking annoying. I am cool like the entire community cept the "hardcore" brawl community which is you and inui. I fail see how in anyway i trash talk everyone on earth. Mainly just you and inui cause you guys are so annoying going around the boards thinking your gods cause you play brawl and place really well when theres NO ONE BUT YOU TWO AT TOURNAMENTS EXCEPT LIKE OTHER NJ PLAYERS WHO DON'T CARE NEARLY AS MUCH AS YOU. Every time theres other good players in the results you guys get like no where near you place when they don't. Like when you went to NYC or this tournament. 99% of my posts are relevant to me. And so was this one. I notice the bold, "i" meaning relevent to me was bored of seeing inui's posts in a lot of the threads I read claiming to have the best crew in the world and being a top player in the nation at brawl when hes just average lol. Its annoying. Most brawl players are tolerable but he is the absolute worse, and until you make posts like these your not that bad yourself. I guess you totally misunderstood me otherwise your just incredibly dense. Also you must not hang out with Cactuar, Jman, Vanz, Tec0, Alukard, dj nintendo, vidjo, spam, reik, treble, bass, jfox, or i could go on and on and on and on if you haven't heard anything nice about me, they all have 1 million amount the times of respect for me that you could gain in this community from everyone put together x 10. BTW why are you getting on ME about inui? Everyone posts they hate him and if they don't they are just too nice and tell it to me on aim, and its like everyone. So just go ahead and get mad at everyone.
Dark...is that...u?????????????

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggm you know I <3 you and all but there was no reason pull that GIANT BLOCK OF UNREADABLE TEXT and show it everyone.

Use your Enter Key some more please.

<3 Eggm btw get ***** by Luigi ;).

Eazy - ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Umm Shoutouts for some of the people I know.

M2K - Still mad gay >____> good stuff winning everything though

Spamerer - Your amazing thanks for teaming with me I need to go to princeton some more >___>

Atomsk - Good **** :) I wanna play you some more we needz to hangz outz plzz :)

Inui - I barely saw you at the tournament >_> hopefully we can play some laterz maybe.

DM - LOL I can't believe you remembered the lemonade LOOOOL we need to play I played you once ever thats horrid. >_<

Magus - Stop living EVERYTHING >_____> characters normally like die at 300% and then getting hit by a falcon punch LOL

Jman- Too good I remembered when I was better than you >_<. Like 4 years ago LOL. Your too good we need to play everything more ;)

Yes - Nice to see you manz we shoulda played :(

Snakeee - :( dying at 90% sucks and then you didn't even friendly me :mad: lol you owe me a friendly :).

Eggm - your too good and your falco is too gay >_> I miss playing at neptune :(. We gotta play some more :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I posted this in the dead No Nonsense 2 thread but yeah here it is...shoutoutz!

Spam: GJ dude, stop playing gay :D
Keitaro: I got something for that falco now ^_^
Dragon Master Brandon: I had alot of fun. Thanks for your bawls and weiners.
Inui: Thanks for letting me stay over and for the help
Atomsk: TOO FUC|<ING GOOD. But you suck at GTA
Lord Knight: Thanks for ****** me in melee xD
Eggm: Same as LK lol. Still really fun playing you though. I dunno why I make you sd :D
Magus: Nice to finally meet you *waits for this shoutout to be used as a youtube link to something xD*
Blue sHell: Wario dittos are amazing!
BADGER (Baji): Our teamwork sucks but we're still amazing in our own right :D nice games in singles too.
Pride: Yoshi for God tier! Falcon for Godder tier :p
Dave: Pirate Ship is amazing xD
DG Mavn: Nice to see you again dude, it's fun to hang out with you.
Blue: I got love for sonic players (no homo) good stuff man
Malcolm: Same as Blue, and yeah respect the falcon :) you're a cool dude hope i see you again.
M2K: Amazing combo dude, Root Beer + Chicken Fingers xD
Orion: gg :D same as malcolm: respect the falcon!
Eazy: Never doubted you and no one should. Careful everyone, if Eazy ever starts to give a crap about this game he'll **** you all.
Chibo: gg's and hope we can play poker again
Poker People: You didn't get to see my true nature of psychotic play that many know and love. Next time hopefully.
Velocity: gg's dude
EL: gg your marth is awesome
Ether: Good seeing you as always. i saw what you wrote about not using wolf that much, don't give up he's got some good matchups vs ppl snake doesnt have
Tec0: Nice meeting you. You're not so villainous as Kashif says you are :p
Rot8: WHERE ARE YOU???
Edd: wtfawk 49th???
Cyanide: Get ***** by Dave more no johns :p

PRiDE

Smash Lord
O_o You guys get huffy over the silliest of things. And no homo but in Inui's defense, I find that he usually posts results only when people on the boards challenge his ability to play smash. What is so wrong with that? He has proven himself time and time again that he is a good player. His posts are no different than anyone else's on this forum. I feel that you all just want to hate on someone for the fun of it.

... don't hate me now too..

yoshi...

oh and what was with the girls that came in during the end of the tourn? was that the grand finale?

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
No Nonsense, eh? Right...

There seems to be so much more bickering in the NJ community in comparison to the FL community I'm use to. Some of you talk so much $hit behind each other's backs that its flat out disgusting. No offense, but really, examine how much $hit you guys talk about each other on a regular basis.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
O_o You guys get huffy over the silliest of things. And no homo but in Inui's defense, I find that he usually posts results only when people on the boards challenge his ability to play smash. What is so wrong with that? He has proven himself time and time again that he is a good player. His posts are no different than anyone else's on this forum. I feel that you all just want to hate on someone for the fun of it.
QFT

lol @ the word "huffy"

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
^^^WHY IN THE ****ING RIGHT MIND WOULD YOU QFT A QUOTE THAT IS SAYING THIS IS ALL SILLY. YOUR CAUSING ALL OF THIS YOU PIECE OF ****. GO AWAY. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. KEITARO IS RIGHT, MD/VA THINK NJ IS **** BECAUSE OF...LET ME THINK YOUR DUMB@$$. JEEZ. *sigh* i HATE getting mad at people for things but Inui your an @$$

Eggm

Smash Hero
My shout outs were awesome. :) Thanks guys. Yeah, I wasn't going to waste time using punctuation and spacing on dm's reply. Sorry.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Plank killed me then grabbed the ledge and did Sheik's ledgestall. I went to the other side of the stage and he came up, threw a single needle, then went back to doing that. I suspect if I did not take the ledge from him he would have done that until the timer ran out and I KNOW he would have done it again if he was ever winning by a stock. As for it giving me any satisfaction, it doesn't. But since this game doesn't let me hit you after I hit you once except at lower %s I see little incentive to run at Snake and get uptilted. But hey, I'll agree to not ledgecamp vs you if you agree to pick Captain Falcon. I also won't do that in friendlies cuz it's boring as hell but in Brawl tournament matches I don't care if I'm playing boring because the game is mediocre.
not true, i never actually tried to ledgestall the whole match vs u. if i wanted to, it wouldve worked.

ask eggm

Top Bottom