• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: No Nonsense 2

Inui

Banned via Warnings
^^^WHY IN THE ****ING RIGHT MIND WOULD YOU QFT A QUOTE THAT IS SAYING THIS IS ALL SILLY. YOUR CAUSING ALL OF THIS YOU PIECE OF ****. GO AWAY. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. KEITARO IS RIGHT, MD/VA THINK NJ IS **** BECAUSE OF...LET ME THINK YOUR DUMB@$$. JEEZ. *sigh* i HATE getting mad at people for things but Inui your an @$$
QQ more.

"I find that he usually posts results only when people on the boards challenge his ability to play smash. What is so wrong with that? He has proven himself time and time again that he is a good player. His posts are no different than anyone else's on this forum. I feel that you all just want to hate on someone for the fun of it."

That's what I was QFTing.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
But the results you posts prove nothing to them when Chillin and Azen already think of DM as just "decent" so you can't show results beating decent and lower people and expect them to bow down.

That's the other part you need to understand.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Ugh.... Inui is not bad at Brawl, it's just that he boasted about himself making himself to be better than he actually is... Meh, Inui if you try to be a bit more modest no one would be talking **** about you or Montage in the first place.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
oo phish good matches we had. you need to relax more if something doesn't go your way thoughout the match, because i noticed alot of sighs or something like that when we played.

Master Chibi

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the rooming again Lucas, once again I'm beyond grateful for it!

Also thanks to SNaaaake for destroying me with ZSS.

Wish I could get into a tournament going 0-2, but this isn't my game really, and my second SSBB tournament anyway.

Ah well, you guys are hilarious. Keep up the hype.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Seriously, who has them???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Inui said it's too much effort to post a bracket image. Last Wednesday dmbrandon said Inui sent him the bracket but he'd been at his girlfriend's and that's why it hadn't been uploaded. I asked him like two nights ago on AIM and he said Inui has them, not him.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Inui said it's too much effort to post a bracket image. Last Wednesday dmbrandon said Inui sent him the bracket but he'd been at his girlfriend's and that's why it hadn't been uploaded. I asked him like two nights ago on AIM and he said Inui has them, not him.
Who cares about putting up a bracket image just get it on All is Brawl lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Who cares about putting up a bracket image just get it on All is Brawl lol
Don't worry, I'll **** their a-holes with phone calls as soon as I get outta work.

DM and Inui, you both have the tio file since Inui emailed it to DM so it's in both of your emails. Expect me to be bothering both of you. If anything make me a host on aib and I'll put it up after I at least see the bracket image......YA LAZY BASTADSSS!!!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Inui's computer is broken, and he sent me the wrong file. My computer got a trojan and had to be reformatted. I've been trying to recover, and when I do, it'll be up

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
Dudes need to bring me their broken computers so I can fix them.

It's my job. Like, I do it professionally for TCNJ.

Inui - what on your comp died?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I tried to diagnose it myself his synopsis was: UHhh, it turned off, and now it won't turn back on.

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
In which case I have a hard drive adaptor that might be able to pull the files off.

It might just be your power adaptor/battery frying. I can take a look at it if you want.

Top Bottom