• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MONSTER - Mother didn't taste like V, back in the day...

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Anyone tried that new "Red Tea" iced tea thing by lipton?

It's supposed to be Iced tea, but like an energy drink. I hate energy drinks, but this one actually tastes nice.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Energy drinks are for women. Real men stay up with the POWER OF MANLY.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Coffee is the nectar of the gods.

People not appreciating the taste of pure sugar and exotic types of caffeine are saps.

*continues to drink his BREAKFAST tea at 11pm*

S.D

Smash Master
I need an energy drink - after the tourney yesterday - getting home in the early hours of the morning, coming to work and now dying inside.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Coffee + dark, creepy, noisy industrial workplace + coffee + mind running rampant + dark, creepy, lonely industrial nightmare + coffee + mentally fading + zombies attacking + coffee + coffee + screaming for your visions to end + industrial wasteland full of monsters tearing you apart + hometime + sleep + psychiatric help_

Coffee is bad kids_ Still doesn't stop me drinking it_

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
had one today. hence why i am still up. didn't even finish that 500ml monster of a can. tasted pretty good 2. not like mother back in the day, man that old mother tasted like an old mother

Top Bottom