• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods Lock this thread, making new one.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I think Rob bailed out on me in teams.

I main G&W now. We should team thinkaman :)

Is Amazing coming? Maybe I'll team with him? Double G&W muhaha

Cook

Smash Master
Umm...I think close to 50 showed up, though I may be off.
So hopefully somewhere close to that.
A couple of choice people like Metal and Brawleen won't be attending this one, but yeah, there's always next month.
And me. I'm choice.

You guys are really lucky I can't come. I would have won this, no doubt... guess Nicole will have to do it in my place. Nicole, if I get you good enough to win it you owe me half your prize money!

Teh Future

Smash Master
Im not going to be able to come to this anymore, sorry. But there are till some people from WashU coming and Nicole's peach is pro.

I will make it to the next one for sure though, remember they are supposed to be monthlies!

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Yeah it's monthly.
Wow I think like 5 people are coming to this.
Sorry Zig. :(
I might even have to bail if worst comes to worst, but I think I'm going 90% for sure.

Nicole

Smash Champion
hmm...considering i have a bunch of finals and not a bunch of money i might not go to this after all, if there aren't going to be very many people, anyway.

if i was actually IN stl right now i'd be there no problem, but since i'll have to drive from columbia, i'm hesitant now.

TP

Smash Master
Next month, I'll be there.

About that pot that is going to be distributed based on points at the end of the season... does last tournament count? I want my 4 points for getting 4th.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
kit and i would be coming but we have friends graduating, and we will be celebrating with them. we will probably be there next month.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I don't think it will be as bad as people say it's going to be. Telling people the turn out will be low usually makes it a low turn out though. We still might have 5 coming from southern IL....

Nicole

Smash Champion
i guess if not very many people go to this i'll have a better chance of doing well...or doing hilariously bad >_<

i think i'll probably come though, what else am i going to do on a perfectly good saturday before finals? study? pshaw.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I play with a bombass Olimar who does Usmash to grab to some CRAZY attack.

I also play with a Wario and a GW sometimes, but not often enough to actually be able to win against those characters >_<

So yeah, basically, just Olimar experience is all I have. I'm sure this tournament will be swimming with Olimars, I mean, he's practically the best character in the game.

Also, if this is a SFIV tourney also, someone should teach me how to play that game, or at least teach me how to do Blanka's ultimate attack thingy. (I'm a n00b)

Cook

Smash Master
I play with a bombass Olimar who does Usmash to grab to some CRAZY attack.

I also play with a Wario and a GW sometimes, but not often enough to actually be able to win against those characters >_<

So yeah, basically, just Olimar experience is all I have. I'm sure this tournament will be swimming with Olimars, I mean, he's practically the best character in the game.

Also, if this is a SFIV tourney also, someone should teach me how to play that game, or at least teach me how to do Blanka's ultimate attack thingy. (I'm a n00b)
Oh, he doesn't sound very good then. That's not even a legit combo.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'll team with you if you want, Zoze.
Cool, thanks. I don't think we've ever teamed in like the 30 tournaments we've been to together. Even in friendlies.

Finals are next week; I think I'm going to have to pass on this one.
Not awesome. I was hoping to see some of your crazy Green Greens counter picks. Just wondering, did you ever play thinkaman on that stage? That would be fun to watch. I know it's supposed to be Jigglypuffs best stage, but it's awesome for G&W too.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I need somebody to team with ~ (if there is going to be Doubles)

Slido

Smash Cadet
For sure, lol. But we have to work on our team ALOT tomorrow, i wouldn't say we work the best together just yet.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
man...is anyone driving? I have been driving a TON lately, not sure if I want to keep spending so much gas money. I will still try and make it...Im actually physically sick today and had to rest from exhaustion.

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
I would ask someone here to be my doubles partner, but I'll probably need to leave early tomorrow -_-

Nicole

Smash Champion
I'm not coming to this anymore...I had to stay in Columbia for a makeup test...sorry >_<

Unfortunately, school has to come first.

I'll be at the next monthly for sure.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
This was a good tournament yo.

I won't be coming to the next one (if it is between 5/22 - 6/23), but thanks to everyone who came.

Special congratulations to Zozefup, Cheesy Mike, and Rob Gambino

Slido

Smash Cadet
Yes, EXCELLENT tourny (even though there was only 16 people). Gratz on Zoze for 1st, and mike, you were amazing, loved your ness. Lixi you were awesome as well, and Zig, It's a shame we didnt get to play, I've REALLY wanted to play you since I heard that you were coming.

Oh, and legan....I WILL play your link one of these years, i swear it. lol

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
lol at Mike being late to his own Birthday party.
Good **** everyone, great job on the placings to those who placed.
See everyone next month, I'll make the changes once the next one rolls around, it'll be packed next time.

Top Bottom