• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods lock please

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
So is there gonna be something on the 12th? Someone at work said they could switch me days, but I still don't know if I need to.

I may be able to get a venue in Taylor if someone could use it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Isn't the 12th this weekend? Kinda tight to be looking for a venue four days before the tournament.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
get your game on may say yes(in ann arbor). they said a weeks notice. but they r very nice so there is always a chance
it would be funny if they held it there ......We Aint Ann Arbor..... in Ann Arbor

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This tournament was awesome. Excellent venue, would definitely go again but I recommend quintuple elimination brackets next time.

Notra

Smash Ace
This tournament was awesome. Excellent venue, would definitely go again but I recommend quintuple elimination brackets next time.
HAHAHAHA. lol its funny how that ganondorf 5 stocked lain. i thought ganon vs icee was a 0-100 match up. ive been proved wrong.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't think I would 3-stock that Falco but I'm really impressed that I did. Grab releases are so good.

It was also pretty epic when Vayseth infinite chaingrabbed Judge's MK.

Top Bottom