• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modifying Brawl

Jazriel

Smash Ace
This is somewhat of a joke thread, but it's also somewhat serious.

With people discussing banning MK and using that Gecko thing to remove tripping, obviously someone is going to be stupid enough to think they can balance a game. If that's the case, I propose that to balance Mr. Testosterone we make his Knee insta-kill at any percent. He can keep his lack of priority, range, responses, and instead gain the most retardedly-broken move in the entire game.

Imagine, a move that does 777% damage and has maximum knockback possible.

Anyone else think that when people start (start? lool) being stupid that we should petition that they fix Falcon in this way?

Oh, and the hitstun on the move should be increased to 3 seconds, so when you do hit it, everyone can lean over and say "**** son!"

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Just give me the old Knee hitbox, Faster Falcon Pawnch, more priority in all attacks, D-Air to insta spike, Sex Kick Nair(like the 64 one) and better move overall, and I'll be happy :)

Majora_younglink

Smash Apprentice
If his U taunt got YESS! And his knee got into an insta kill I think he'd be high tier. At the least.

Seriously, just the better taunt deserves a jump in tier placement.

I support this for the lulz.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
This is somewhat of a joke thread, but it's also somewhat serious.

With people discussing banning MK and using that Gecko thing to remove tripping, obviously someone is going to be stupid enough to think they can balance a game. If that's the case, I propose that to balance Mr. Testosterone we make his Knee insta-kill at any percent. He can keep his lack of priority, range, responses, and instead gain the most retardedly-broken move in the entire game.

Imagine, a move that does 777% damage and has maximum knockback possible.

Anyone else think that when people start (start? lool) being stupid that we should petition that they fix Falcon in this way?

Oh, and the hitstun on the move should be increased to 3 seconds, so when you do hit it, everyone can lean over and say "**** son!"
Make him shirtless so I can see his nipples. That is it, all there needs to be done.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I don't think Falcon needs priority if he has decent hitstun. Just play like Sonic and punish when possible, then go ape**** on them and combo them to 70% lol.

He should say "YEHS" when the knee connects lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
give falcon just .5 seconds longer hitstun in his attacks so then realistically he'll do good. and Let him jump across the entire FD while he charges a falcon punch, good old melee days of flying falcon punches. I <3 the sacred combo.

Revven

FrankerZ
Or maybeh a little bit of WD? >_>

Wavedashing in Brawl Part 2

Check the three Falcon clips, I was messing with Falcon's WD and already found a pretty cool "combo". I think it's inescapable based off how low the percent and knockback was of the Usmash. Falcon's WD is good for his ground game IMO.

wangston

Smash Lord
I lol'd at the end. Have the hit stun last for 3 seconds so everyone can look. I don't know why but that made me lol so hard. I can see it know, you get hit my the knee you stay for 3 seconds and then you are blasting off again!!!

Top Bottom