• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

shakezulla, wtf is the point of setting your handicap to 1? when he jabs you, you die... no point.
Looks like someone here is bad at DIing. Jab should not kill you until higher up percents if you're good at DI. ftilt ***** hard though.

Also try playing peach under the same settings with puff Nick. If you get insta-naired after hitting peach with nair or bair, your spacing is off. There's just enough knockback and time to get out of her nair if you space perfectly.

You still might get jabbed when you use nair and space it well though

"I know how to play falco, I just can't pillar well."

"oxymoron"

That's like saying you know to play peach without using dsmash (except that takes a lot less tech skill). Pillaring is the bread and butter of falco's combos

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i didn't mean literally die from jabs but i was being literal about calling me XiloTwo. it's my new nickname for myself when i'm on the john.

edit: XiloOne, when will you be on aim? ever? i'll check back here tomorrow when i wake up... maybe...

edit2: what is the name of my twitter account?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
"I know how to play falco, I just can't pillar well."

"oxymoron"
I said that I know how to play falco (as in, I know what the falco metagame is like), not that I actually can. I'm saying that if I was technical enough I'd be okay with falco, but since I can't pillar well I suck with him lol. It's obvious that pillaring is pretty much a requirement. I said earlier that I suck with falco, and my statement about not being able to pillar was my explanation as to why I suck with him. Not an oxymoron son. If I would've said "I'm good with falco, I just can't pillar well" I would totally agree with you though

Thanks for the training tip though Moon, I'm gonna try that

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
nick... stfu... don't respond seriously... to anything... in this thread...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
because i hate you're giant c0ck and it rocks my world, nick!

edit: actually because my two friends that joined the army 4 years ago are finally getting out in a few months. the meeting spot is texas since the one who's stationed in texas has been living in his apartment for like a year now and says it's cheap and blah blah blah. we're gonna live there i guess.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i know. when i leave we won't be able to hang out every day like we do now -_-

Ooklah

Smash Rookie
what time and where? I am in redding and need a plcae to play some smash . would love to come just just need some time, date, and location info

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
naw. killeen or something. by ft hood. um... yeah. if you're that curious, google killeen, tx

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i was curious. i googled it.

it sounds like the texas modesto.

especially when i saw it had its own section on crime: "In 2005, the city of Killeen suffered from burglary and larceny rates that surpassed those of both Houston and Detroit. In 2005, the National average of burglaries per 100,000 people was 814.5, while Killeen reported 2107.7 burglaries per 100,000 people. The National average of larcenies per 100,000 people was 2734.4, while Killeen reported 3698.1 larcenies per 100,000 people."

in all seriousness i hope your **** doesn't get jacked.

Modesto is wack. I remember like the day after we moved in, we got ROBBED. I caught the mofos in the act and they hopped the fence. They ended up taking my ps1 and they left everything else packed up in bags they never took.

That's what they get for being mad greedy. We reported like tons of things stolen though and got $$$$. I guess that ended well?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
insurance is too ****

but the fact it exists is kinda dum sometimes

its all good though

america's priy gud sometimes

insurance is too ****

its all good though

Insurance is like placing bets. Though the odds are against you because well the companies need to run themselves. But yeah this was pretty ****. Get insurance and use it right away to make money. It worked for us. As a joke I tell my parents to not lock the door when we go some place.

Man America is trash on average.

Edit: health insurance ***** people though. You get sick you lose no matter what. If it gets paid, you still suffer anyways. Don't have insurance? Get ***** out of your life savings for good.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i was curious. i googled it.

it sounds like the texas modesto.

especially when i saw it had its own section on crime: "In 2005, the city of Killeen suffered from burglary and larceny rates that surpassed those of both Houston and Detroit. In 2005, the National average of burglaries per 100,000 people was 814.5, while Killeen reported 2107.7 burglaries per 100,000 people. The National average of larcenies per 100,000 people was 2734.4, while Killeen reported 3698.1 larcenies per 100,000 people."

in all seriousness i hope your **** doesn't get jacked.
wow... that sucks... lol thanks. i hope so too.
its happened before D:
true that, chu dat.
insurance is too ****

its all good though

true that, chu dat.

Ooklah

Smash Rookie
hey i'm in redding, when is the next tourney down there ? i just moved to the west coast so i am trying to find some good tournaments around here

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Modesto's a 4 hour drive from Redding. San Fran is 3 1/2 hours. Either way you're really far away which kinda sucks...

Yeah, modesto definitely isn't what you're looking for though lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'd rather you steal it than a stranger. at least you might let me borrow it once in a while...

Foy

Smash Champion
Ugh i wish i bought that car from you. Wouldve ****ing coated that **** in blue paint and ****ing drove on the highway ****ing blaring FZero Music.

Foy

Smash Champion
Speeding on the highway requires FZero. If a cop pulled you over and they come up to the car and hear FZero music, the will give you a highfive and their gun so you can shoot people while going mach 5.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
on the other hand, you could be cloaked by the powers of tchaikovsky and not get pulled over at all.

it's like a stylish camouflage.

Top Bottom