• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Alright, so I got a n64 emulator running on the wii. The source is online so...I might be able to reprogram it to my liking aka make it so the c-stick works as desired in smash 64.

Also I'd like some suggestions for n64 games

edit: nevermind, this emulator is great. It has a menu to change button configurations, wow.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Wait... huh? What emulator are you using? I've had a 64 emulator on my wii for a few months now but it's pretty bad. It was the only one I could find at the time and it didn't have any option to reconfigure controls which made smash 64 pretty annoying to play

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
The secret to doubles is to team with somebody really good at teams and then camp the whole time.
this is why i'm good in teams.
Alright, so I got a n64 emulator running on the wii. The source is online so...I might be able to reprogram it to my liking aka make it so the c-stick works as desired in smash 64.

Also I'd like some suggestions for n64 games

edit: nevermind, this emulator is great. It has a menu to change button configurations, wow.
i want it now ha
smash 64 would be hella fun with a c-stick

Alright. x and y now jump (I am not sure if it originally did this on the wii shop version). L = Z so you can Z-Cancel without thinking about it. Taunt is set to d-pad up. I still don't know how to make the c-stick work for smashes. I'll see about that tomorrow, but I can do it.

Yay here we go C++

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Hey guys, It's been a while since I have been to SoCal haha. Well, looks like I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYUHHHZZZZ!!!!!!!!
posted to get you broke a$$holes to come visit me in irvineeeeeeeeeeeeee

it would actually be really awesome but i know it (probably) can't happen :C

hitch rides with norcal or some shiz, the 2GG tournament is on april 25th. :)

That was a priy gud match. ADHD needs to work on DI. It's funny how they kept mention how they were even (due to percents) when Diddy needs like 50% more damage to be on equal footing with a strong, heavy character like wario

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
you guys are almost making me wanna watch it... almost...

adaias, did you get the cstick to do smash attacks yet?

No, I have to redo the control scheme through coding to do that. I'll do it, but I'm lazy right now.

Also, I just noticed that cpu snake does short moonwalks, though I guess you can call that pivots.

I can't find that video with the cpu wario doing some ridiculous quadruple moonwalk on the ledge

GSUB

Smash Lord
you'd have to make the c-stick register it A + the quickest tap of the stick...

I tried doing this before on a 64 emulator (not coding though, lol), and it worked well for smash attacks, and it could do aerials; the one problem though was it would affect your DI in the air (which is why you'd have to make it the quickest possible tap of the stick). And some times if I was DI'ing forward in the air, and I tried to bair with stick, it would fair.

Good luck, I wanna hear of your results :)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
smashboards is the most inconsistent nonsense humanity has ever experienced.

i think i should make a facebook so i have something to talk to people on as opposed to smashboards and delayed aim messages i get while i'm offline.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
oh look, a wild shake has appeared. . .

hows it goin, bud? you wanna go workout at the school? I can pick you up in about 15 mins. If I dont get a reply in 15, i'll assume a 'no'

hey jr, I challenge to you to MMs
1 dawa??
Any char you wanna use (id prefer fox, maybe marth, but w/e)
I think you'll find the char I'll be using to be quite surprising. . . .

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
FUUUUCK! You got it!!! lol

I was trying to insert some suspicion in jr as to who I would pick, only to be surprised when I simply picked falcon. . .

gawd I suck

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
watch the bizzarro (read: Mexican)??
not too sure what that means. . .

but anyways, That shine infinite was awesome. . . .thumbswayup

and lol, yeah, im obv the best player in mexico. . . .

wasnt too impressed with the rest of it, though. . . . they look like they might have just been messing around tho (why would they post it in that way then. . .). . . . and maybe there was some amazing spacing I missed (ill admit I wasnt looking too hard)

euros seem to play better

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I just thought it was funny the way he had a similar name.

And played Marth.

And did really unimpressive kills.

Stuff that is opposite of you.

Also he's from Mexico.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
CGC ***** my mother and killed my father. . . . I dont wanna go. . . .

it's friggen 5:40 over there, foy. . . .

YOU SLEEPY!!!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ok, so I have something sick and challenging for everyone to try out (if they havent already)

. . .especially you, spense!! Let's see how good you REALLY are!!!

http://firstpersontetris.com/?tetris

post scores and ****. . . but dont play too long, for you might lose yo mind!. . .hallucinations. . .vertigo. .. and such

BONUS GAME: Play it baked

. . .I KNOW, right??

Can someone teach me how to play falcon? Jpeg? I got ****ed up one match versus Obey in the Merced falcon tourney and almost won the other one due to him messing up big time and my random reads (I SDed when I had the lead) :(

He seems like a fun character to mess around with.

edit: I can't gentleman or moonwalk to save my life, tips to learn this?

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey nick, were you going to get up the set of me vs sfat?

sorry didn't wanna bug you but i thought you just had those 2 sets to do and you did chok vs sfat

Top Bottom