• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
^ **** that sucks

I'm actually going to talk to the guy at kriers tmw though. I'll let you know when the next tourney is sometime tmw afternoon. And Jamie, I'm hella down to smash. I can give rides too. Just let me know when I can head over

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
rly? nick?? tomorrow??? can i come too????

edit: this is kenny btw. i think keith's going to his brother's graduation, so i can't speak for him.

Park0o

Smash Ace
smash whenever alright, all day all night just let me know. when you guys can. 5pm-6am??? maybe????

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
dude jamie when i get home next week we're gonna smash and hang out

for realz

well after next weekend, i'm kinda busy those days :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
jamie actually exists... what a world...

p.s. there's something about this avatar that i'm madly in love with.

Miztik

Smash Master
hey wtf let me in on this, i work tomorrow at 5pm til like 9:00-9:30 i can go after work but ill need a ride home...nick if your taking kenny how late would you stay?

Park0o

Smash Ace
hahaha come whenever i just need you guys to text me. alright!!!

my info:

813 champagne ln
modesto, ca, 95351

phone: 209-342-7710

Miztik

Smash Master
also if for some reason we have to stop playing at jamies house before people are done we can come back to my house and play my mom/stepdad and lil bro are going to monterey for the day coming home sat so yeah

just throwing that out there

Park0o

Smash Ace
so whose coming tomorrow?

nick
suuwo
anthony
ruben
keith??
kenny??

what time too will be the best

i'm saying maybe 2pm-6pm?idk whatever is good for you guys.

EDIT: F U C K double posting.

Park0o

Smash Ace
yeah forsure, but i want to play during the night, you know. like in the mourning or something.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if nick will pick me up, i'll go for sure. if not, maybe me and keith can go after his bro's graduation. again, i can't speak for him. he'll prolly post later or tomorrow.

http://stagevu.com/video/bjgohgimdsso

I'm guessing that's what you wanted.
Make sure you have DivX.
thanks a lot, btw. it was great quality for a movie streamed online.
what a good movie. lol

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU............................. @#%$&$%##&#$^%#$&$#%^&J%$^&#%$&$^#$&%$&$

I just remembered that I've actually got **** going on for the next 3 days. I'll be in Oakland most of tmw (2-10pm). Is it not possible to do something after I get back (assuming I survive)? lol but seriously i don't wanna miss an opportunity to smash with the legendary Mokkuza, DDPurin, and that one guy who uses yoshi

Park0o

Smash Ace
i think his name was "parkiszokuza???"

so nick and anthony and keith and kenny are coming late then???

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU............................. @#%$&$%##&#$^%#$&$#%^&J%$^&#%$&$^#$&%$&$

I just remembered that I've actually got **** going on for the next 3 days. I'll be in Oakland most of tmw (2-10pm). Is it not possible to do something after I get back (assuming I survive)? lol but seriously i don't wanna miss an opportunity to smash with the legendary Mokkuza, DDPurin, and that one guy who uses yoshi
i think his name was "parkiszokuza???"

so nick and anthony and keith and kenny are coming late then???
hmm, so does that mean youre still going after 10? or should i start asking my mom to use her car (which she'll basically say no so more than likely if we got no ride, we cant make it :/)

might change if you guys decide to go to anthonys or maybe come here. but yeah either way i'm down to attempt to smash tomorrow.

Miztik

Smash Master
nick as i said tomorrow when i get off work we can play at my house the latest ill be home is 10pm just need a few tv's wii's if jamie still wants to play just pick him up on the way to my house and we can prob play here til i wanna say til 3-4ish before i should go to bed because i have work sat

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah that sounds good. I've gotta drive for 3 hours on saturday and go to my cousins graduation party though so I won't really be able to stay that long either. Idk, I can probably stay until 2am

Park0o

Smash Ace
alright cool, well if anyone who wants to smash before 9 let me know, call or text or post, just remember that i don't have a game disc. lol so yeah. lets do this. lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Every one! This is very important!

http://www.jamphat.com/rap/
wow just utterly amazing
there are a few i don't get because i'm white i don't know the songs...
alright cool, well if anyone who wants to smash before 9 let me know, call or text or post, just remember that i don't have a game disc. lol so yeah. lets do this. lol
um... i'm trying to think of a way to get there... lol

Top Bottom