• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

MacD

Banned via Administration
dang jr, i just looked at the vids from the tourny, those teams things are horrible, i wonder if that's how our sets are gonna look

EDIT: maybe we'll get lucky and only that first tape was bad but when they changed it, it got better

MacD

kenny i'll call you or you should call me today if you see this, i'll take you

richcard/jr, when you guys gonna get there, i'll try and plan around that

or when is the noob crew going

Foy

Smash Champion
;_; i get into Cali at like midnight. Or else i probably wouldve bounced to this thing. Host another one mad soon.

MacD

lol yea

PNOY is defenately the best out of them, but he lives in SD so he doesn't get to play much, zhu's scared to play him in tourny if that means anything

Miztik

Smash Master
idk soonish lol...but even if i did have my license i wouldnt go after work today

im hella tired right now lol

MacD

fun fact of the day

from fresno to sfsu tournies it's 192 miles and says it's 3 hours and 15 min
from fresno to the active gamers tourny it is 228 miles and says it's 3 hours and 38 min
from fresno to stockton (jr's house) to sfsu tournies its 233 miles and says it's 4 hours and 2 min

i just used fresno ca since idk where you guys live and i used going all the way up to 8 mile rd on 99, then across it for jr's house, then over to 5

Top Bottom