• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
makes me sad no one ever wants to play smash with me anymore. i probably suck so bad now that i'll probably want to go back to maining and only playing link anymore :(
no one will even play sf4 with me anymore either, **** i probably suck at fighting games in general, like really bad.

Miztik

Smash Master
last minute i've decided i'm going to bio 3

i can probably take modesto people if you want... ie kenny or anothony, idk about times but if you wanna go let me know
i really only planned on going to one tourney this weekend but i guess ill go to bio since i prob wont have a ride to merced.

ill talk to you later call me if you need too.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

on the one hand i want to go

on the other hand, it might be the last day we can do anything before a bunch of our college friends go back to school.

lol. we'll see, but ahhhhhh I want to go to merced if nothing's going on

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Most people are moving into their dorms tomorrow or sunday, so I don't think anything's going on.

And lol, every time someone starts talking about smash Su goes on about how "smash sucks and melee is dying," but he actually said he wants to go to the merced tournament too. wtf

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
yea then, gimme a ride with you nick, i'll pay gas moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy etc. for all those times i've hitched rides with you places

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
ahhh modesto hangout today

LETS PLAY SOMEM ELEE TODAY!!!
this is kenny. i hate you, andre. lol
i call you all the time to smash and you don't answer.
i'm so ****ing good at melee... you're missing out. which is resulting in me missing out.

guys,
i don't feel like going to the tourneys this weekend... not that i can afford gas money or anything. man... **** a dude.
don't be surprised if i try to join the army.

p.s. i like turtles

makes me sad no one ever wants to play smash with me anymore. i probably suck so bad now that i'll probably want to go back to maining and only playing link anymore :(
no one will even play sf4 with me anymore either, **** i probably suck at fighting games in general, like really bad.
hey keith. what's up bro?
i'll go play you one of these days.
i'll let you play me sf4 too so you can wtfpwn all dai sun

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
relax your mind

lay back and groove with mien

u gotta feel that beat

adn we can ride the boogie

share that beat of loooove

Miztik

Smash Master
I wanna rock with you all night

Dance you into day sunlight

I wanna rock with you all night

Were gonna rock the night away

god **** andre i love that song. fav mj song by far

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hell yea man

i downloaded mj's greatest hits

i love PYT right now though

cant get enough
dont stop till u get enough

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
man, i gotta watch jaedong's win

and I know what's up with those booth assistant girls, they have my seal of approval

Miztik

Smash Master
All you need is Rock with you, and smooth criminal

pyt is amazing tho especially then the Jabbawockeez danced to it

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I found the korean commercials better than the matches. ANGRY SAUCE on ANGRY WHOPPER. I guess that's the Starcraft equivalence of the smash sauce from Genesis.
korean anything is awesome if framed in relation to starcraft

everything from their commercials to the commentary is professional and exciting, if sports here had the same kind of intensity in commentating i might actually watch them more often

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Okay, I'm leaving my house at 11:30 tmw (so we should get there around the time friendlies start). I'll probably pick you up at around noon then Anthony.

Edit: And I'm kinda busy so I won't be able to do anything today. I'll just see you guys tmw.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
this is kenny. i hate you, andre. lol
i call you all the time to smash and you don't answer.
i'm so ****ing good at melee... you're missing out. which is resulting in me missing out.

guys,
i don't feel like going to the tourneys this weekend... not that i can afford gas money or anything. man... **** a dude.
don't be surprised if i try to join the army.

p.s. i like turtles

hey keith. what's up bro?
i'll go play you one of these days.
i'll let you play me sf4 too so you can wtfpwn all dai sun

you know you go on smashboards too much when you know who people are without looking at their account name.

i have a weird habit of reading bottom to up on this site, so i read the post first and was like "lol kenny would say something like 'PS I LIKE TURTLES'" and then it was you haha

MacD

Banned via Administration
paper mario tooooo good... except the one for the wii was a let down since i was expecting something like the others, but it was still fun

iMichael

Smash Lord
I ****ing Love You Guys!!!!! Msg Me For Cyber Sex!!!!! Sup Park, Anthony, Lumpy And The Rest Of Yall!!!

Top Bottom