• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
no i dont want to cyber u

lol foy even if u are the original

u are now gonna be overshadowed forever unless u beat mango in melee or something ;D step it up

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey modesto, i'm leaving in like 2 1/2 weeks so we should play some before i leave, maybe one of those gamefests like kashiek had, but i heard he's already gone back to schoo so he can't host :(

if not let's play some melee, k, cool

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh yeah mccain

just thought of this

but if there's space in your car, can I hitch a ride with you to active gaming? gas money+much love <3

and i'm down for smash sometime this week, but my schedule gets randomly full sometimes, so we'll see

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol, i'm assuming you mean the one in september and not the one this weekend, idk who is driving, but i'll make sure you have a ride

where are you living spencer (is it "cer" or "ser")

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i'm in AV, it's aite.

it's ser.

and whatever works out, man, i won't be dead in the water in socal from now on

dedication will let me improve, perhaps.

I CAN DO EVERYTHING RIGHT THIS YEAR...WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I easily fall off that fine line...especially since I'm carring 50-pound weights on the side leaning towards scrubbiness.

Okay, wow legit reason to hold a smashfest. I bought the **** thing after my wii's laser got messed up so I needed it to fix it. I'll bring my smash screwdriver. Really useful for all sorts of things.

I might not be able to stay for a long time though...it all depends on how much hw I get tomorrow. **** IB

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
IB is easy mode

until junior year

then it's a little harder

senior year is cake except for all the testing, but at that point it almost doesn't matter how you do on the tests

Top Bottom